The District of Yamoussoukro is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 21.893 billion Yamoussoukroans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yamoussoukro. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Yamoussoukroan economy, worth a remarkable 3,946 trillion xofs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 180,272 xofs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,665,612 per year while the poor average 1,915, a ratio of 869 to 1.
Major polluting industries have painted a lot of their machines green to give an impression of caring about the environment, people experiencing anaphylactic shock are told to buck their ideas up, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, and soldiers are now trained how to make sandwiches properly. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Yamoussoukro's national animal is the lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yamoussoukro was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Yamoussoukro's influence in Sonindia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Yamoussoukro's influence in Sonindia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Yamoussoukro's influence in Sonindia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yamoussoukro's influence in Sonindia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yamoussoukro altered its national flag.
- : Yamoussoukro relocated from Balder to Sonindia.
- : Yamoussoukro was refounded in Balder.
- : Yamoussoukro ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Yamoussoukro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.