The Democratic Republic of Yaspica is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 356 million Yaspicans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yars. The average income tax rate is 27.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Yaspican economy, worth 36.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 101,734 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Under doctor's orders Leader is going on a diet and abolishing capital punishment, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yaspica's national animal is the Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, the needs of the living outweigh the needs of the dead.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, under doctor's orders Leader is going on a diet and abolishing capital punishment.
- : Yaspica was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Yaspica endorsed The Democratic Republic of Salt Lake Mountain.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Yaspica endorsed The Democratic Republic of Larxia.
- : Yaspica endorsed The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Bran Astor, Arvladma, Wickedly evil people, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Nieubasria, Volkason, Hamburg Neo, Thevinia, Papercuts and Skittles, BIteland, Dilber, Diaconstipation, Fujai, Ostellan, Kurabis, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Kittenlicious, Greynne, Psikuta, Atheist States of Philippines, Mirchusko, The Fourth Redoubt, Kisovec, Westwind, Holmani, Santos-Dominius, Archonina, Pandaland III, Condonohia, The divisive isolationists, Comia Noracon, Constantinopolisia, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Anuubis, Gracelantia, Crazy Waters, Twisted Duality, Akshireuya, Gryphonian Alliance, Sindria, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Glorious Existence, Shaktirajya, Ferroia, and 41 others.Mathematania, Pi Island, Oronia, Newfieisland, Sirulinuck, Numpties, Dalimbar, Dreamers for Hope, Arnic, New Belia, Immortea, Fumafuma, Cryland, Plankstein, Kiensu, The Undivided, Fuentana, Albyion Kingdom, Q The Almighty, Willow Gate, The Technocratic Ideas, Orson Welles, Thyrall, Libterraria, Lynier, Marina Nova, Kalla, Pastern, San Diego Islands, The Rega, Vlobbania, The United Tribes of Bantai, Pepinooo, Professor Thomas, Nevafornia, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Ellcrys, Torkvale, Fhaengshia, and Larxia.