|Leader||Yeagan the Red|
|Currency||Gold Pressed Latinum|
|Animal||Forked Tailed Beaver|
The Technocracy of Yeagania is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Yeagan the Red with an iron fist, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.761 billion Yeaganians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aldera. The average income tax rate is 75.1%.
The strong Yeaganian economy, worth 135 trillion Gold Pressed Latinums a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 77,016 Gold Pressed Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government denies that it has an agency overseeing plausible deniability of black-ops agencies, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeagania's national animal is the Forked Tailed Beaver, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Yeagania endorsed The Free Land of Drucifaria.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, the government denies that it has an agency overseeing plausible deniability of black-ops agencies.
- : Yeagania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Wymondham, Tethys 13, Valerievna, Great Baltic Empire, Solayna, Thegodxd12, The royal republic Of Lelle, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, ZT333, Arr, Northern Irish Freedom, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Bayi, Santa Clara Cartel, New Hala, Domitias, Lancon, Xosharia, Carthaginium, Dragonian Alliance, Knights of the Iron Solari, South Proales, Brightharpia, Nuwisha, Philosopy, Tiparu, Life Country, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Dornish Federation, Wayneactia, Loving Soul, Ocsken, New Justusia, Vegan Reich, Rundashia, Elyssae, Scutum, Letnem, Platyperia, Phobi, Ghost Of The Order, Reneda, Dhaeland, Forty Seven Dictators, Quussia, Ashterothia, Admin D, West Mattasia, Mizanzukistao, The Supreme Kingdom of the World, and 38 others.Deosdora, Northever, The New Yorker, The United Kingdom of Germany, Big Boyz, Kerchistania, Yagonia, Malphe II, ElephantWarriorsUnite, ElJefe, The Stalinist Union, Depolis, Iron Cladia, DeerField Cove, Prayd, Ethics, KypsCrew, Karoosh-Alban, Indusslav, The Gelseen Hegemony, CN888, Pugglandia, Amber Class, Vitaela, Simeonia II, Lanfosa, New Colchis, Trilanian, Engias, Populous Magnus, Jonairadsylva, The Great Lechuga, Gbliss, Krisylia, Empotia, Atlitis, PR Furlan, and Cha Japor.