The Most Serene Republic of Zentata is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Lenard Greenglas with a fair hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, anti-smoking policies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 779 million Zentatans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zylan. The average income tax rate is 70.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zentatan economy, worth 96.1 trillion Zentis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,398 Zentis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, and the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zentata's national animal is the Blue Heron, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zentata, the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets.
- : Zentata lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Zentata, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Zentata endorsed The Commonwealth of Aretha Frankenstein.
- : Following new legislation in Zentata, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Zentata was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tirr Savattstra.
- : Zentata endorsed The Commonwealth of Tirr Savattstra.
- : Zentata endorsed The Democratic Republic of Znevhf.
- : Following new legislation in Zentata, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Zentata was endorsed by The Free Land of Power of fault city.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Badivermeraed, SteamPunk Squirrels, Lopinia, Talaria, Grasswhistle, John Stossel, Lushie, Alaniztan, United States of Schiff, Being on Fire, Nilantive, Carlia, Lewanda, Lina Camadz, Nationific, Cryptitana, Jerkania, Cadavaca, Antwilla, Mand Chais, Endrovia, Cormactopia Prime, Ylministan, Oansos, Kina Hiandro, The Gilded Star, Esslea, Zambrosia, VaNation, Madden Oweight, Colacrapubli, Sebutt Ruld, Dutch Rational Tribes, United Pan-Pacific Republic, Eastern Hermopolis, Zeneslav, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, The 3nd German Republic, Monkelandd, Imperio Lautiriano, Hermosamente, The United Nations of Kvenland, United States of Grey, Blaudostan, Obossania, Banq, Labradorzite, East Americae, Irlinia, Isvally, and 11 others.New Rikia, Xia Tiayang, Sauelsuesor, Botanisma, Faaras, Coalandia, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Versuchen, Toerana III, Power of fault city, and Tirr Savattstra.