|Leader||Premier Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky|
The United Federation of Zitravgrad is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.745 billion Zitravgradians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Providenska. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zitravgradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,189 trillion Zitravian hryvnias a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 153,546 Zitravian hryvnias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Business is banging at no-tell motels, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zitravgrad's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zitravgrad agreed to construct embassies between Gaiaverse and DLCs and Puppetry Tree of Hamatu.
- : Zitravgrad changed its national motto to "Typical Romance: Some Flowers and Later Murder-Suicide".
- : Zitravgrad altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, business is banging at no-tell motels.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Zitravgradian Navy.
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: None.