|Leader||Prime Minister Graf Spee|
The Reiwa Republic of Zuhoiden is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Graf Spee with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.676 billion Zuhoidenese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akasaka. The average income tax rate is 39.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zuhoidenean economy, worth 172 trillion ZGNS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,708 ZGNS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuhoiden's national animal is the Akita Inu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Zuhoiden was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Zuhoiden was endorsed by The Supreme Confraternities of Independent Halls.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
Endorsements Received: 121 » Siwale, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Holy Oranz, Walter Jackson, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Loutsland, Napnomadia, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, North Bratislava, Omnistria, Sunto, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, Dreadton, Lemonbiscuits, Dar es Saalam, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Panama Coalition, Destructive Government Endorsing System, New Trisone, Notyoutopia, Sinelona, Shibutani, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Koda-Land, Castle Federation, Zumlandia, Venezuelia, New Bremerton, Jasminlandia, ZimRobwe, Yaorozu, Wilkshire, Sheldanada, Longsword01, Glurponia, Test for a new hope, Kwaj, The Black Cathedral, 1 very fast endotarter, Sundred, Steraz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Abject Ludicrosity, Elder Realms, and 71 others.Shadowrik, Diodone, Juggernautilus, Egalico, Spartoptia, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Black Templares, PlanetPunk, Aratani, Xzavia-Hjar, Haor Chall, The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness, The Iron Lions, Wineclaw, Bearical, Steampunk Ariel, Torakuen, Sil Dorsett, Yummy Blubber, Lindsaystan, Yabkhu, Moanapo, Pallaith, Frances Francis the First of France, Avemterra, Vincone Cae, Utopicican, Penrith, Tappan Hills, Kasazzastan, Alsace and Lorraine United, The Kyziban Islands, Daiz, Princely Irbis, East Supple Lund, Valhalla123, Planes, Unsophisticate, Ecronentia, Chukstik Illahi, Runeda, Free Culture, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Javadwipa, Bananaaaaa, JAOECW536, United Kahndaq, BrightFutures, Pleroma Sans Romans, French Bananastan, Humptalumpta, Ejhsa, Esplandia, Kelvaros Prime, Western Vapia, Maott, New Phyrreus, Yraipotnoj, New Octicarg, The Tampa Bay Rays, Alice Gardens, Kalatona, Seenvorland, Ammurp Stecdoodastal, Felpolandia, The AP Republic, Sockmanland, Anna Airters, Newpromisedland, and Independent Halls.