The following are proposals for WA resolutions. Any WA member nation with at least two endorsements can make a proposal, but it will only become a resolution (to be voted on by the entire WA) if it is approved by at least 6% of WA Regional Delegates.
As the WA currently has 1,283 Regional Delegates, a proposal needs 77 approvals to achieve quorum.
Security Council Proposal
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
DISGUSTED at the passage of the poorly-written GA#454, "Debtor Voting Rights," an embarrassment to the World Assembly and all it stands for,
DISTURBED that Imperium AnglorumImperium has received a commendation for their lack of effort in writing proposals for the World Assembly,
BELIEVING that "Repeal: Commend Imperium Anglorum," which is at vote as of this proposal, does not go far enough in expressing the carelessness and the lack of regard Imperium Anglorum has consistently shown toward the World Assembly in all of their proposals, specifically "Debtor Voting Rights,"
FURTHER BELIEVING that Imperium Anglorum must be condemned for their actions and wrongdoings committed against the nations of the World Assembly,
HEREBY CONDEMNS Imperium Anglorum.
Security Council Proposal
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.
NOTING the work that Aussandries has put inter-regionally as Founder / Supreme and Eternal Leader of The Slide Countries into the upkeep and administration of the aforementioned region, including, but not limited to:
- 1) Holding and organising regular monthly elections for the four "geezer" officer roles for regional administration,
2) Hosting and administrating the "Slide Countries Football Cup 2018",
3) Constructing embassies with more than 50 other regions,
4) Comprising a list of targets for nuclear obliteration should the need arise,
5) Constructing and keeping War alliances with neighbouring regions
6) Extensive WA work throughout the last year
7) Creating enough polls to satisfy the demands of The Slide Countries
8) Organisation of the region's first raiding mission
9) Attempts at stabilising war-torn regions, such as YEET CLAN
10) Limiting corruption in the aforementioned region The Slide Countries through use of ejecting rogue nations from the region
11) Staying relatively un-corrupt, despite officially having unlimited power in the region.
FURTHER NOTING the efforts of the nominated nation for international peace and attempting to rectify previous quarrels with its international neighbours.
ALSO RECOGNISING the extensive efforts of this prestigious nation's space program, while in-keeping with an international climate treaty.
FURTHER RECOGNISING the extensive foreign aid this nation provides to those in need internationally.
FINALLY NOTING the incredible efforts to bolster regional numbers in The Slide Countries, increasing the numbers from 29-280 in just a few weeks.
HEREBY COMMENDS Aussandries