Empire Divided is a Roleplay universe set in a Holy Roman Empire-esque Empire called the "Liga of Raverdania" in the early 17th century (1600-1650)
Every player is a member state of the Liga and it's up to diplomacy, promises, threats and strength to determine your place.
The general rules in the godmode treaty still apply here but there are several additional rules in place,
1. No declaring independence or trying to act like you are independent, everyone is part of the Liga.
2. No modern equipment that falls outside the time period so no repeating firearms. "but i seened a wacky repeating/quick reload rifle on forgo-" no, just no.
3. No self sufficiency, you simply can't be self sufficient in a place like this.
4. You can never be fully "invulnerable" from anything. Your walls cant hold forever and your plate armor will not protect you for several shots.
5. Religion is restricted fully to christianity and divergencies (catholicism, orthodox, protestant etc)
6. Please try to follow the culture map as best as possible, don't be that guy with his French influence state sitting at the Eastern European border.
7. Don't be a mary sue economy or state, theres always people not agreeing and you simply can't be rich that easily.
8. There are 5 electors at any time to choose the Emperor when the old one dies.
Map Claims can be sent to Edwerlantin, Holdac and The Mike Roctafinserland