I was recently arguing with a man about abortion, who thought the fetus violated the mother's body first. Is there any way anyone can help me refute him? (here is the machine translation)
Confederate farmers and Aumburg
I advise googling arguments or medical facts.
Um no because she is carrying a child they are separate people . Abortion heath problems google that
Cagliostro first republic and Aumburg
whirrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeee ooooooo brtjoiigierkjgjktgiotrog
“We ... have chosen the military option as the way to chase the dictator Joseph Kabila from power,” Yakutumba said in an audio recording released on social media that was peppered with references to Martin Luther King Jr and accused the government of corruption and mismanagement of the nation’s natural resources.
Yes calling the community that just wants to ensure a woman can have a secure life "pro-death" is a great way to get people on your side and show you arent blind to the reasons of being pro choice.
The Conservative States Of New America and Not gagium
My family has joined the Church of the Obyramid, where we gather around a 150 foot rotating sculpture depicting 44th US President Barack Hussein Obama II's disembodied triangular head and recite chants in old norse to it
Confederate farmers and Not gagium
a) Aren't you the dude helping organize operations to raid regions exclusively because their delegate may have approved pro-choice resolutions? Das not extremism...
b) This is a glaring double standard from you. When the FCN was on the WASC's chopping block because of Crimmy, you defended so many edgy/offensive/etc jokes as not worthy of character damnation. Now, I agree with you on that. But now you're pulling these and using it to depict everyone there as awful from that handful of screenshots. You're cherrypicking.
c) It's so hilarious and ironic when the "Pro-Life" camp starts calling moderate/pro-choice people "Pro-Death." It shows how lacking in self-awareness the mainstream (not all) "Pro-Lifers" (they're less pro-life and more pro-birth/anti-abortion, given that many are neocons who disavow healthcare initiatives and support the death penalty) really are sometimes.
Unfortunately raiding regions to remove approvals from resolutions you don't like isn't seen as extremist in this game, the near-entirety of mainstream NS gave themselves pats on the back after removing a CCD-backed bill from queue because they didn't like it
Because the only way to have a "secure life" is to kill an innocent human being. Got it.
It's called strategy.
Absolutely false and you know it Quebecshire. I was one of the few and most prominent in the FCN who spoke against what had been going on. You lie and you know it. Despicable.
I can produce any number of individuals who can attest to my opposition to such behavior. Gagium, San Carlos Islands, The Rouge Christmas State, Libervalley, Creeperopolis, Fluvannia, even United Massachusetts. Want more names? I can give you more names.
You call the likes of the Access to Abortion authors moderate? Naturally. I should expect that from someone who heads up a region with a fraudulent misnomer of a name. The FCN fought for conservatism and the RCN carries that banner forward as well. I'll never apologize for that or for defending the life of the unborn.
Don't worry. Everyone knows that the misnamed LCN won't defend the unborn. That region betrays everything that it's name ought to mean.
life pro tip: if its a neocon its justified
lunchables? you mean child MREs?
I know I'm SUPER LATE but
I know, and I'm not a fan of it when they did it either. I didn't have people who were doing it trying to recruit LCN soldiers for it though, and I didn't have to tell them to stop only for them to basically tell me to shove off, and I didn't have to then go to their commanders to ask them to put a stop to it, where I finally got some amicability.
Added annotations to your quote to make it easier to respond to.
SUPER LATE x2
(1) Straight up not what he said
2) A strategy I have the right to criticize.
3) No, I'm fully aware you spoke out against it, and I commend the rule changes you were able to accomplish. But iirc you opposed the FCN being liberated for it (reasonable), so I don't think to plaster these everywhere to defame them is exactly fair. Just my take though.
4) The LCN is majority conservative. It will always be a home for conservatives while accepting others too, it will always conserve its own history and culture - ultimately, we get to define our region and we get to choose the name and the role that name has, not you.
5) I deeply apologize to you and to the NationStates community that my organization of internet roleplayers and friends do not prioritize, nor seem to feel the need to prioritize the discussion and handling of a socio-political issue that was decided upon by the Supreme Court in 1973. I, however, do not apologize for being personally pro-choice. We betray nothing by not bending the knee to be your bootlicking soldiers in a foolish crusade, and I betray nothing by disagreeing with you.
this was like 12 minutes after i woke up cuz i was rummaging through my dossier so whoopsie