by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Osiris Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,2182,2192,2202,2212,2222,2232,224. . .2,2362,237»

.-.

The Byzadia, Totenkoz, and Bogdanoff

Totenkoz wrote:Democracy is weak The Strong will always Conquer the weak!

Exactement! Tout comme je le dis; "dump eet."

Chokoslavia

I've just rediscovered this nation and my my, what a crazy one it is. Hope to get it back on track soon.

Hail Osiris, all WA Members I am launching a campaign to endorse everyone across the Alliance. Just my way of saying thank you to everyone who supported me during my 7 years with Osiris. Return endorsements are not necessary but is greatly welcomed. Thank you again for 7 years of family hood and loyalty. Here’s to many more.

Hi so I need to join the WA?

Red Criber wrote:Hi so I need to join the WA?

On the left side of your screen you will see a section for WA click on it and there will be a button to apply for WA membership. Click on it and fill out your details. Make sure you have a valid email address. You will need it to confirm your membership. Once in endorse the head delegates the visor and pharaoh. Hope his helps. If you need anything let us know and we will assist you.

Cheers, Begley Commonwealth
HAIL OSIRIS!!

Begley Commonwealth wrote:On the left side of your screen you will see a section for WA click on it and there will be a button to apply for WA membership. Click on it and fill out your details. Make sure you have a valid email address. You will need it to confirm your membership. Once in endorse the head delegates the visor and pharaoh. Hope his helps. If you need anything let us know and we will assist you.

Cheers, Begley Commonwealth
HAIL OSIRIS!!

OK thankd

Begley Commonwealth wrote:On the left side of your screen you will see a section for WA click on it and there will be a button to apply for WA membership. Click on it and fill out your details. Make sure you have a valid email address. You will need it to confirm your membership. Once in endorse the head delegates the visor and pharaoh. Hope his helps. If you need anything let us know and we will assist you.

Cheers, Begley Commonwealth
HAIL OSIRIS!!

OK thankd

Seriously does anyone have any advice on how to lower my economy because it is way too high? I thought more restrictions would kill it but it just keeps getting stronger.

No sorry

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?

Spy

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

If cartoon physics suddenly replaced real physics, what are some things you would want to try?

Definitely bring able to run ridiculously fast

Azorztka wrote:Seriously does anyone have any advice on how to lower my economy because it is way too high? I thought more restrictions would kill it but it just keeps getting stronger.

Why would you want to shrink your economy?

Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Infernape, with Celesteela second.

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Currently Dreepy for its design. Though this answer changes frequently.

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Ralts, an underrated Pokemon when it comes to cuteness imo

I choose you Pikachu 😎

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Probably garatina since according to one on the manga, it made the holocaust look like a tea party. (Kids game btw)

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What’s your favorite Pokémon?

Flygon. I don't why, just is.

The Gelseen Hegemony wrote:Why would you want to shrink your economy?

To get the banners?

yes it is i dado purveyor of fine dado business

It appears coronavirus is much more dangerous than scientists thought. Despite state-of-the-art medical treatment, one survivor suffered so much brain damage that he thought he had won an election he lost by over 7 million votes.

Zappa wrote:It appears coronavirus is much more dangerous than scientists thought. Despite state-of-the-art medical treatment, one survivor suffered so much brain damage that he thought he had won an election he lost by over 7 million votes.

Politics are lame can we bring back dueling as a sport?

Question Of The Day!!

What questions would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?

Luna State wrote:Question Of The Day!!

What questions would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?

Probably mostly about space travel, and how many wins my sports teams have had

«12. . .2,2182,2192,2202,2212,2222,2232,224. . .2,2362,237»

Advertisement