by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Joint Systems Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

Mallorea and riva

Exciting stuff as the Hall of Fame has officially opened for business. We take all comers, be you fenda, raider, commie, fash, dutch, if you solve the riddle you go in the Hall.

Stargate?

Mallorea and riva

Gambordia wrote:Stargate?

Nope!

Mallorea and riva

Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr (puppet of Lord Dominator) is the first to successfully enter.

Given the riddle & this nation's founding region;
Long Live The Revolution!

Mallorea and riva

New riddle any time soon?

Mallorea and riva

Glacikaldr wrote:New riddle any time soon?

I'll come up with one this week probably.

Mallorea and riva wrote:I'll come up with one this week probably.

If I attempt it, I'll be sure to telegram it (because it doesn't like I'm going to be using this RMB with this nation any time soon after tomorrow).

Mallorea and riva

Glacikaldr wrote:If I attempt it, I'll be sure to telegram it (because it doesn't like I'm going to be using this RMB with this nation any time soon after tomorrow).

#downwithfrattles

Glacikaldr, The hunt for red wabbit, and Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr

Mallorea and riva wrote:#downwithfrattles

Sad.

The hunt for red wabbit

Harem of Awesome

Glacikaldr wrote:Sad.

Downvote.

Mallorea and riva wrote:Exciting stuff as the Hall of Fame has officially opened for business. We take all comers, be you fenda, raider, commie, fash, dutch, if you solve the riddle you go in the Hall.

But do you discriminate against marsupials?

Mallorea and riva

Repeat wrote:But do you discriminate against marsupials?

Are you identifying as a marsupial?

Please identify your main so you can be listed in the Hall of Fame.

Hallo from The Rejected Realms
How is this place doing?

Eseral wrote:Hallo from The Rejected Realms
How is this place doing?

Fairly good, all things considered

Advertisement