by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Joint Systems Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

Exciting stuff as the Hall of Fame has officially opened for business. We take all comers, be you fenda, raider, commie, fash, dutch, if you solve the riddle you go in the Hall.

Stargate?

Gambordia wrote:Stargate?

Nope!

Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr (puppet of Lord Dominator) is the first to successfully enter.

Given the riddle & this nation's founding region;
Long Live The Revolution!

New riddle any time soon?

Glacikaldr wrote:New riddle any time soon?

I'll come up with one this week probably.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I'll come up with one this week probably.

If I attempt it, I'll be sure to telegram it (because it doesn't like I'm going to be using this RMB with this nation any time soon after tomorrow).

Glacikaldr wrote:If I attempt it, I'll be sure to telegram it (because it doesn't like I'm going to be using this RMB with this nation any time soon after tomorrow).

#downwithfrattles

Glacikaldr, The hunt for red wabbit, and Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr

Mallorea and Riva wrote:#downwithfrattles

Sad.

Glacikaldr wrote:Sad.

Downvote.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Exciting stuff as the Hall of Fame has officially opened for business. We take all comers, be you fenda, raider, commie, fash, dutch, if you solve the riddle you go in the Hall.

But do you discriminate against marsupials?

Repeat wrote:But do you discriminate against marsupials?

Are you identifying as a marsupial?

Please identify your main so you can be listed in the Hall of Fame.

Hallo from The Rejected Realms
How is this place doing?

Eseral wrote:Hallo from The Rejected Realms
How is this place doing?

Fairly good, all things considered

Cunctator

Mallorea and Riva should step down.

Advertisement