by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region Of Gargery Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .891011121314. . .3031»

Kor Pantaal wrote:CONGRATS ON BEING FEATURED!!!!

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I am new to this region and was in a few of my own (The Mandalorian Army of Verda, as well as another region that I deleted because it was constantly turning into a message board for Lily which I did not allow, anyway how is everyone?

Sharpia wrote:Hello everyone! I am new to this region and was in a few of my own (The Mandalorian Army of Verda, as well as another region that I deleted because it was constantly turning into a message board for Lily which I did not allow, anyway how is everyone?

I'm doing great! Thanks for joining! How are you?

Also, if you ever need any assistance or help with your region, just ask us! I'd be more than happy to help!

Aredita wrote:I'm doing great! Thanks for joining! How are you?

Also, if you ever need any assistance or help with your region, just ask us! I'd be more than happy to help!

I'm going well thanks

Sharpia wrote:I'm going well thanks

Great!

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm now logging off.

I'll check NationStates tomorrow at some point.

Bye!

Aredita wrote:I just wanted everyone to know that I'm now logging off.

I'll check NationStates tomorrow at some point.

Bye!

bye

heya, i came from the featured thing.

Nouvelle Maison wrote:heya, i came from the featured thing.

it was recommended to me after I left my previous nation after being sick of being the only person there

Nouvelle Maison wrote:heya, i came from the featured thing.

Cool! Welcome to the region!

Sharpia wrote:it was recommended to me after I left my previous nation after being sick of being the only person there

Who recommended you?

Aredita wrote:Who recommended you?

NationStates did

So Aredita and I have been talking and we have come to a decision to nominate me as Head of the election commission, this position's powers is that of a transitional one, as we all work to ratify an official constitution detailing a government platform with different branches of a government that will uphold each other to future law.

Of course I will only accept this position with a democratic vote. So please do so, and feel free to ask me any questions regarding the position or anything else including my extensive record of managing regions throughout my time on NS. Thank you!

-The Republic of Tamiy

TamiyJP wrote:So Aredita and I have been talking and we have come to a decision to nominate me as Head of the election commission, this position's powers is that of a transitional one, as we all work to ratify an official constitution detailing a government platform with different branches of a government that will uphold each other to future law.

Of course I will only accept this position with a democratic vote. So please do so, and feel free to ask me any questions regarding the position or anything else including my extensive record of managing regions throughout my time on NS. Thank you!

-The Republic of Tamiy

I think so it

TamiyJP wrote:So Aredita and I have been talking and we have come to a decision to nominate me as Head of the election commission, this position's powers is that of a transitional one, as we all work to ratify an official constitution detailing a government platform with different branches of a government that will uphold each other to future law.

Of course I will only accept this position with a democratic vote. So please do so, and feel free to ask me any questions regarding the position or anything else including my extensive record of managing regions throughout my time on NS. Thank you!

-The Republic of Tamiy

I think so its a great idea

Sharpia wrote:NationStates did

Oh.

TamiyJP wrote:So Aredita and I have been talking and we have come to a decision to nominate me as Head of the election commission, this position's powers is that of a transitional one, as we all work to ratify an official constitution detailing a government platform with different branches of a government that will uphold each other to future law.

Of course I will only accept this position with a democratic vote. So please do so, and feel free to ask me any questions regarding the position or anything else including my extensive record of managing regions throughout my time on NS. Thank you!

-The Republic of Tamiy

I would also agree. That shouds like a great idea.

Would you like to make a poll for it?

Attention everyone!

There is a vote for a new position! Please vote here: page=poll/p=164661

How's everyone doing today?

Aredita wrote:How's everyone doing today?

Great weather on the west coast today, but also then again when isn't it?

TamiyJP wrote:Great weather on the west coast today, but also then again when isn't it?

Pouring rain here in Vermont! Where does everyone else live?

Aredita wrote:Welcome to the region, New Deathland!

This might be a lot late but thanks

New Deathland wrote:This might be a lot late but thanks

No problem!

I see that the polls are not in my favor. Would anyone like clarification on the position or future elections, because I know I want clarification as to why you would vote against me? I would love to tell you all of my qualifications. Byrdonia,Nouvelle Maison, New Deathland, and Clone captain.

A few questions, 1. how do you know who voted? 2. what are your qualifications? 3. why should you be able to when 2 days 22 hours ago: TamiyJP relocated from World Conference to The Region Of Gargery.

New Deathland wrote:A few questions, 1. how do you know who voted? 2. what are your qualifications? 3. why should you be able to when 2 days 22 hours ago: TamiyJP relocated from World Conference to The Region Of Gargery.

1. Your vote in not anonymous it is public knowledge. 2. I'm glad you asked, I am a veteran when it comes to running medium sized regions, I served as a senator in the Aca parliament during its heyday, I then went on to become the current embassy minister for the Free market federation and former Chairman of the science board, I have also done cartography and graphic design for a plenty of nations and regions. I even tried a go at starting my own region but realised its not my thing. 3. As their are no formal regulations or policy regarding elections and officers, Aredita recognized my devotion to the region and offered me the job we both thought it would be right for the people to vote.

If you would like more information regarding the position itself, I would be more than happy to let you know.

«12. . .891011121314. . .3031»

Advertisement