by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region Of Gargery Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .272829303132333435»

Aredita wrote:Yeah. Currently, I am the "newest" member to TRG according to the residency rankings.

Other nations joined the region before then founder
Interesting

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:Other nations cone before the founder
Interesting

What do you mean?

Aredita wrote:Yeah. Currently, I am the "newest" member to TRG according to the residency rankings.

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:Other nations joined the region before then founder
Interesting

Aredita wrote:What do you mean?

Makes perfect sense if I do say so myself.

Aredita wrote:

Aredita Areditan Are those Yours? cuz Areditan does have the same motto So I'm gonna guess not so stealthy or not trying to be.

New Deathland wrote:Aredita Areditan Are those Yours? cuz Areditan does have the same motto So I'm gonna guess not so stealthy or not trying to be.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be secret or stealthy about it. A couple of people have already asked, and I don't really care if anyone knowes.

New Deathland wrote:Makes perfect sense if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I didn't understand what they meant before they edited it.

Hello

Invite link of discord at your official website is not working

The Rioters wrote:Invite link of discord at your official website is not working

Whoops. Sorry.

Use the one on the WFE until I fix it.

The Rioters wrote:Invite link of discord at your official website is not working

Hi!

What so u do at discord

Pakistan UN wrote:What so u do at discord

\_(ツ)_/

New Deathland wrote:\_(ツ)_/

What is this?

Pakistan UN wrote:What is this?

shrug

Post by Caliphate of Muslims suppressed by Aredita.

CHECK THIS OUT

P r o f f e l - R e g i o n s
[/color]

[color=#06446C]| | |
| | |

-

WELCOME TO PROFFEL REGIONS HOME PAGE

"We are only as strong as we are united,as weak as we are divided".

| | |Officers| | |Overview| | |Constitution | | || | |

LIST-OF-OFFICIAL-CITIZENS

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

OTHER INFORMATION


The United Realms (TUR) was founded on 20/01/2021


We are a pacifist region


TUR is aberration for the name of our region


USEFUL LINKS

.
⇩RULES AND REGULATIONS ⇩

.
⇩OUR CONSTITUTION ⇩

.
⇩EMERGENCY BACK-UP REGION⇩

.
⇩APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP ⇩

.
⇩CONTACT US ⇩


CREDITS



Dispatch created by Caliphate of Muslims


Read factbook

Post self-deleted by Aredita.

Aredita wrote:Nice! Very well constructed.

Thanks

Post by The Rioters suppressed by Aredita.

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:CHECK THIS OUT

P r o f f e l - R e g i o n s
[/color]

[color=#06446C]| | |
| | |

-

WELCOME TO PROFFEL REGIONS HOME PAGE

"We are only as strong as we are united,as weak as we are divided".

| | |Officers| | |Overview| | |Constitution | | || | |

LIST-OF-OFFICIAL-CITIZENS

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

.
N/A
.

OTHER INFORMATION


The United Realms (TUR) was founded on 20/01/2021


We are a pacifist region


TUR is aberration for the name of our region


USEFUL LINKS

.
⇩RULES AND REGULATIONS ⇩

.
⇩OUR CONSTITUTION ⇩

.
⇩EMERGENCY BACK-UP REGION⇩

.
⇩APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP ⇩

.
⇩CONTACT US ⇩


CREDITS



Dispatch created by Caliphate of Muslims


Read factbook

Good work!bro

There is a error while i was trying to register my account in forums. Also which type of personal information will u collect while we use forums

Post self-deleted by Caliphate of Muslims.

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:There is a error while i was trying to register my account in forums. Also which type of personal information will u collect while we use forums

To be honest, the forums are kind of dead. I only check them like once a week.

But, to answer your question, the only personal information I can see is your email address. No one else but me can see that, and it remains confidential. If you don't want me to know it, you can make your username something that isn't related to "Caliphate of muslims" that way, I can still see your email, but I don't have any idea of who you are.

Also, I really could care less about emails. You don't have to put one in if it's optional.

Post self-deleted by Caliphate of Muslims.

I don't think so it is fair to banish some one due to a piece of conversation

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:I don't think so it is fair to banish some one due to a piece of conversation

Okay, that's totally your opinion. However, you must remember that they were literally threatening the region. It wasn't just a piece of conversation, it was a threat. Anyone who dares to threat TRG, must know that there will be consequences. Period.

Caliphate of Muslims wrote:I don't think so it is fair to banish some one due to a piece of conversation

One other thing, why would you defend someone who is very clearly threatening us?

Unless...

«12. . .272829303132333435»

Advertisement