by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region Of Gargery Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2829303132333435»

hello

Post by Soap tips suppressed by Aredita.

Aredita wrote:One other thing, why would you defend someone who is very clearly threatening us?

Unless...

ok seriously ur being paranoid

Bro stop worrying about me your region has been raided

My official stance about the about the poll
Actually i was not threatening your region i was just threatening other nation for the sake of fun after that I've also sent a message seeking forgiveness from them

Turkey UN wrote:My official stance about the about the poll
Actually i was not threatening your region i was just threatening other nation for the sake of fun after that I've also sent a message seeking forgiveness from them

No, you were threatening our region.

You literally told me that the Black Hawks are coming to invade my region. That is a threat to the entire region, not just one individual.

Also, I don't care if you apologized. That doesn't reverse anything you did.

Post self-deleted by Caliphate of Muslims.

Post self-deleted by New Deathland.

Post self-deleted by Aredita.

Hey everyone,

I'm opening the borders a little earlier today!

New Deathland wrote:True Aredita is being bit paranoid Hope some people see this because I'm deleting this post 1/21/21 and if it is for you then your up early or your in a different time zone.

I'm in a different time zone, I'm sure. Because I do have pretty great sleep hygiene. And I saw it, thanks for that.

Pauggrezzleh

Hi everyone! I'm new to this region and I looked at the current poll. Since I haven't been here I have no idea who "Care Horizon" or anything else so could someone please explain?

It would be funny if Hotspurnia was orchestrating everything.

Pauggrezzleh wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to this region and I looked at the current poll. Since I haven't been here I have no idea who "Care Horizon" or anything else so could someone please explain?

I was about to explain and then I realized I forgot

Pauggrezzleh wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to this region and I looked at the current poll. Since I haven't been here I have no idea who "Care Horizon" or anything else so could someone please explain?

Care horizon was the former Vice Prime Minister. They were doing fine with their job for a bit, but then they went rogue. By rogue, I mean rogue. They started ejecting and banishing nations with absolutely no reason. So, they were impeached, and I ejected and banished them myself.

Curfew is now in place.

Pauggrezzleh wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to this region and I looked at the current poll. Since I haven't been here I have no idea who "Care Horizon" or anything else so could someone please explain?

Bit late and Aredita explained pretty well but Hewwo

Pauggrezzleh

Aredita wrote:Care horizon was the former Vice Prime Minister. They were doing fine with their job for a bit, but then they went rogue. By rogue, I mean rogue. They started ejecting and banishing nations with absolutely no reason. So, they were impeached, and I ejected and banished them myself.

Ok thanks!

If anyone is wondering why I'm here I'm just testing something out.

ND talker 4 wrote:If anyone is wondering why I'm here I'm just testing something out.

What are you "testing?"

ND talker 4 wrote:If anyone is wondering why I'm here I'm just testing something out.

I'm guessing you're New Deathland.

Aredita wrote:I'm guessing you're New Deathland.

could not have guessed

Aredita wrote:What are you "testing?"

I'm testing this New Segrate relocated from The Pacific to The Region Of Gargery.
and then New Segrate relocated from The Region Of Gargery to Proffel Regions. so basicly it's probably not gonna work I just realised

ND talker 4 wrote:I'm testing this New Segrate relocated from The Pacific to The Region Of Gargery.
and then New Segrate relocated from The Region Of Gargery to Proffel Regions. so basicly it's probably not gonna work I just realised

What?

New Deathland wrote:Proffel Regions

okay well, I'm gone

«12. . .2829303132333435»

Advertisement