by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Unknown Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .352353354355356»

The sanders empire wrote:Kingdom of NapelsArmaros help me out jo. We used to be buddies back in TI last year, remember? I was the one who taught you how to raid. You and I used to lead TDP back then too with brainypanda. We used to have so much fun back there until it all went downhill. Help out your old friend.

After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

The sanders empire

Armaros wrote:After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

The sanders empire wrote:I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

I owe you nothing and do not need to “repay”.

The sanders empire wrote:And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

So this is how you justify it.

The sanders empire wrote:And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

I was not being sarcastic. And if you think the game is so awful, why stay?

Nobody u know

Post by The sanders empire suppressed by Armaros.

The sanders empire

Armaros wrote:I owe you nothing and do not need to “repay”.

Wow just wow

Armaros wrote:
So this is how you justify it.

Always look on the bright side

Armaros wrote:
I was not being sarcastic. And if you think the game is so awful, why stay?

To at least try and make people think

Nobody u know

>Wants help to "restore his reputation"
>Comes to us

https://i.imgur.com/6SY6BgW.gifv

Princess Shadow, Polska-hungaria, Armaros, and Nobody u know

Reminds me of someone familiar at a younger age...

The sanders empire, I suggest that you take Armaros's advice. From my personal experience, I can say that he is right. Maybe you've done something beyond redeeming, maybe not (I don't know exactly what you did), but even if it is something redeemable, you aren't likely to get any mileage right now until there has been time for people to move on, including yourself.

Princess Shadow, Savaer, and Nobody u know

Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Princess Shadow, Armaros, and Nobody u know

Savaer wrote:Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Not that it matters... he was puppetswept or DoS’d anyway.

Princess Shadow and Nobody u know

I have no idea what just happened but that seemed intense

A fearless leader, Princess Shadow, and Nobody u know

Demy Fiyeriter wrote:I have no idea what just happened but that seemed intense

It was vaguely enlightening for the tiny number of us who hadn't yet learned who was behind the candelstic identity, but otherwise, the result was set in stone. :P

Princess Shadow and Nobody u know

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Post by Philopsy suppressed by a moderator.

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Nobody u know

a non active rmb with no current purpose

Yep.

a NoN aCtIvE rMb WiTh No CuRrEnT pUrPoSe

*region ;)

Berkley Run wrote:*region ;)

Retirement home is a purpose m8y, you've got a similar one going yourself over at 00000 A World Power ;)

Now there's an interesting sight. What's up Akeroyd?

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:Now there's an interesting sight. What's up Akeroyd?

Hey man, well working at home now, constantly on the computer, thought I'd see how this game has been, been like over 3 years now I think

Akeroyd wrote:Hey man, well working at home now, constantly on the computer, thought I'd see how this game has been, been like over 3 years now I think

This game will probably live for decades, which might be a good thing and will probably turn out to be bad. How's the family?

Doing great besides being homebound, Elizabeth is ready to not be a temporary teacher anymore haha

I wouldn't mind being able to secure regular work myself. At least we've mostly eradicated the plague here... we hope.

They are trying to extend the quarantine until June 1st here.

«12. . .352353354355356»

Advertisement