by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Aeterna Publicae Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,3605,3615,3625,3635,3645,3655,3665,367»

...Oh, there's sides too?

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:...Oh, there's sides too?

Me and Tog on the one side. Volk, Acer, and Smeno on the other. Parc is bravely attempting to remain neutral.

Me and Tog are closer allies than our enemies are, so the match is more even than it sounds.

Basically, the radically multi-racial and idiosyncratically technologically developed Togerians are allied with the Catarapanian champions of Light and Law (imagine fin de siecle Great Britain with a heaping helping of "Deus Vult" and you've got a good idea of my nation). Volk is a bunch of backwards practitioners of the dark arts. Acer and his not!Aztecs are intent on taking my people and either sacrificing them to his so-called gods or enslaving them. Smeno is doing more or less the same thing to Tog's people, but with more dieselpunk and less blood magic. And Parcia seems intent on doing literally nothing for as long as he can get away with.

I only serve the people

Imperial Volkstrad
The Holy Mercurian Empire

Smenovekhovtia wrote:I only serve the people

Long question do take as much time as you need, but by my estimates you guys make up my largest minorities at least those with origins in other states.

Roughly speaking what would be the most common age of passing generally speaking? Further how many children does the average family foster? Both in ideal circumstances and with the reality in pragmatic circumstances too.

Essentially how many children would a family foster both to have heirs and in anticipation for outside forces that may cause premature death?

Better explained and using an example, we foster 3-4 children (ideal family unit) but due to factors like exposure, access to medicine, etc we foster more infants 5 as itís not common for one to pass from the aforementioned factors.

*Sends you a diplomatic cable*

Togeria wrote:Imperial Volkstrad
The Holy Mercurian Empire
Long question do take as much time as you need, but by my estimates you guys make up my largest minorities at least those with origins in other states.

Roughly speaking what would be the most common age of passing generally speaking? Further how many children does the average family foster? Both in ideal circumstances and with the reality in pragmatic circumstances too.

Essentially how many children would a family foster both to have heirs and in anticipation for outside forces that may cause premature death?

Better explained and using an example, we foster 3-4 children (ideal family unit) but due to factors like exposure, access to medicine, etc we foster more infants 5 as itís not common for one to pass from the aforementioned factors.

Depends on the race and where they come from.

Togeria wrote:Imperial Volkstrad
The Holy Mercurian Empire
Long question do take as much time as you need, but by my estimates you guys make up my largest minorities at least those with origins in other states.

Roughly speaking what would be the most common age of passing generally speaking? Further how many children does the average family foster? Both in ideal circumstances and with the reality in pragmatic circumstances too.

Essentially how many children would a family foster both to have heirs and in anticipation for outside forces that may cause premature death?

Better explained and using an example, we foster 3-4 children (ideal family unit) but due to factors like exposure, access to medicine, etc we foster more infants 5 as itís not common for one to pass from the aforementioned factors.

It completley depends on the individuals health and desires

Ima try and get a post out today

Also a lot less stressed is gone, I got a job again and itís nice to make capital again it also frees up mental space for the RP and drafting

Honestly, Iím trying to think some more on my nation... would light leaning neutral work? Is there a map?

I really wish I could get off these orders and actually participate in this region and spend time with you all

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:Honestly, Iím trying to think some more on my nation... would light leaning neutral work? Is there a map?

Gross, your either a war criminal or a defender of god... No in between

Smenovekhovtia wrote:Gross, your either a war criminal or a defender of god... No in between

...Why canít I?

If thereís a map, I already do have my idea in mind!

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:If thereís a map, I already do have my idea in mind!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484656

The map is in the OP.

So, what's your idea?

Who's who in the colors?

Anyhow, it's basically a mostly magical society, druidic and mostly focused on the natural self: less industrial, more wild, and beliefs split into different "trees" of sort. They mostly use what they can of the land, trying not to destroy it, and basically live their lives to however they can: equal harmony with the world and its flora and fauna.

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:...Why canít I?

Saint or sinner

Pick one

Smenovekhovtia wrote:Saint or sinner

Pick one

The world, neither.

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:The world, neither.

Imagine not being a war criminal

Smenovekhovtia wrote:Imagine not being a war criminal

Druidic studies can do a lot!

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:Who's who in the colors?

Anyhow, it's basically a mostly magical society, druidic and mostly focused on the natural self: less industrial, more wild, and beliefs split into different "trees" of sort. They mostly use what they can of the land, trying not to destroy it, and basically live their lives to however they can: equal harmony with the world and its flora and fauna.

American flag is Parcia
Red is Aceebez
Brown is Smeno/Badass
Yellow is Merc
Volk is Volk
And Iím Purple

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:Who's who in the colors?

Anyhow, it's basically a mostly magical society, druidic and mostly focused on the natural self: less industrial, more wild, and beliefs split into different "trees" of sort. They mostly use what they can of the land, trying not to destroy it, and basically live their lives to however they can: equal harmony with the world and its flora and fauna.

I buy a lot of wood Iíd definitely be interested in your products. I actually a process to turn them into energy crystals, wanna do business?

Togeria wrote:I buy a lot of wood Iíd definitely be interested in your products. I actually a process to turn them into energy crystals, wanna do business?

Lmao, ok Karen... Take your "energy" crystals elsewhere and get your ass in the trench

Togeria wrote:I buy a lot of wood Iíd definitely be interested in your products. I actually a process to turn them into energy crystals, wanna do business?

Sounds pretty interesting! I was thinking of that northernmost land, basically a highly wooded and secluded land, mostly of bogs, mountains, valleys, and whatnot, sparsely populated and with the main cities and ďcapitalĒ almost nowhere to be seen by passerby's due to its remoteness: basically, a land lost in time that stayed back to its roots and kept magic over tech, only now daring to come out and try to align with the world and its interests.

The trees are between three different concepts: the Tree of Society, which connects the people within the land amongst the world itself: helping them to control, awaken, and thrive amongst the plants and animals. Theyíre the weakest in terms of military power, but theyíre the entire reason the others can thrive: without them, the other two wouldnít stand much of a chance due to their agriculture. Then, the Tree of Survival, based upon not that the flora and fauna are what keeps them alive and safe, but the elements amongst them, carving the world and wielding it to their whim, seeing to the golems and elementals they form with their will. Theyíre the ones that mostly live amongst the mountains and valleys, and while not acting just as their guardians, theyíre also the ones responsible for most of the economic and power generation. And finally, the Tree of Strife, where the belief of no one but themselves are responsible for their survival: itís the most wicked compared to the two others, due to its more darker nature of amplifying their people from normal folk into giants and their practicing magicians into hags and other demented folk, wielding not the land or its elements, but themselves for their benefit. However, because of their isolation and smaller size, they donít hold much substantial political power to the other two larger trees, and because of how they arenít in much reason to fight against them, theyíve basically been the main source of long-lasting defensive manpower.

Smenovekhovtia wrote:Lmao, ok Karen... Take your "energy" crystals elsewhere and get your ass in the trench

*is already digging*

«12. . .5,3605,3615,3625,3635,3645,3655,3665,367»

Advertisement