WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Alteran Empire contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Alteran Empire
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Alteran Empire is ranked 7,634th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Fresher Princess of The Age||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Enter the dragon.”|
|2.||The Spell of Winters Grasp Spell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The nightmare of the Drakes and Dragons”|
- : The Republic of Hargue XII departed this region for The retired puppets of Woryand.
- : The Republic of Hargue XII arrived from Brannackia.
- : Spawn of possession departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : Legendary lovers departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : Spawn of possession lost WA Delegate status.
- : Spawn of possession dismissed Ohotyos as ey boi of Alteran Empire.
- : Spawn of possession dismissed 7th p68 division as lily of Alteran Empire.
- : Spawn of possession appointed Spawn of possession as d with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Alteran Empire.
- : The Allied States of Skies10 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : Spawn of possession ejected and banned The Allied States of Skies10 from the region.
Alteran Empire Regional Message Board
We should remove the password. Or maybe we could found a new region where Karsopolis can be the founder. Atleast then we can have a region that can grow and not have the possibility of being taken over again, like the Great Takeover of 2014.
Creating a new region is a great idea. However, I think someone else should be the founder. I am about to start college again, and I really wouldn't be able to handle the responsibilities of building a region. But if anyone else would like to create a new region, I would support the move.
I couldn't support a region, I just found out my nation went out on a holiday and everyone started to kill themselves (I think). My nation has dropped to anarchy.
Still, I think a new region would be a good idea but I'm not going to be able to have any responsibility.
I might be able to, but I wont be as active as I used to be.
I'm going to make the new region now.
Awesome, bro. Right behind you.
Can we have under the same name, like "Alteran Empire #2" ?
It seems that you've been away from NS for a while. While you were gone, Chernordad founded a new region and declared himself Altarch, and the rest of the active members from old Altera moved there. We picked up some new members along the way, and it seemed that we were getting back on our feet. We were about to hold elections for a regional government, but found that people simply weren't interested and our region was a bit too small (we only had 15 or so active nations at our height in New Altera).
Eventually, people CTEd. First it was Cortexin/Mesobabylon. Then New Strausberg got his nation deleted due to some NS scandal involving telegrams (pretty sure the admins overreacted on that one). He came back with a few puppets, but each one was less active than the previous one. Soon, Karsopolis followed, then other nations as our region slowly became less and less active. We tried doing recruiting, and got two new recruits, but I guess New Altera was destined to die eventually. The final blow came when Chernordad CTEd. He just didn't have time for NS after starting college, and I guess the rest of us (3 active nations including me remaining at this point) just lost hope. The only survivor from old Altera besides me is Nova Antioch, and he's not really that active anymore.