WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Big Mts
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Big Mts is ranked 11,739th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Quietpush29||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The meaning to life, the universe, and everything”|
|2.||The Inner Machinations of My Mind Are An Enigma||Father Knows Best State||“*Spills Milk*”|
|3.||The Ghost of Lost Nations||Tyranny by Majority||“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect.”|
|4.||The Dominion of House Weeks||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Forever the highest. Forever the strongest.”|
|5.||The Republic of Julle Greekmasoming||Iron Fist Socialists||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Aussie Jr||Capitalist Paradise||“Rely on no one.”|
|7.||The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 79||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Vires In Numeris”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The united nations of liberalia and Big Mts.
- : The Confederacy of Surprise Nerds departed this region for Birb.
- : The Kingdom of Aussie Jr lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federal Republic of Acaeri departed this region for NS Card Player Rehab Center.
- : The Kingdom of Aussie Jr became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Dominion of House Weeks arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Disputed Territories of Krevt10 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Federal Republic of Acaeri arrived from The Western Union of Europe.
- : The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 79 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 79 ordered the closure of embassies between Big Mts and The united nations of liberalia.
Big Mts Regional Message Board
So how do we plan to get our people back.......
We shall start mass re-population now
Should we start a new supremacy game
Your savior is here!
[Insert shot of Loki coming to save everyone in Thor: Ragnarok]
Realistically, though, Aussie and I are happy to clean up the tag. Lost Nations has been appointed Governor, and will hopefully be able to fix things up fully. He'll be given border security powers shortly and then us lovely Liberalians will be on our lovely little ways.
If any of you feel like thanking Aussie or I (or assaulting us with the most creatively vile insults you can come up with), or just chatting, we'll be happy to hear from you via TG.