WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
CBT Star League is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in CBT Star League
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, CBT Star League is ranked 25,465th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Occupation Zone of The Clan Smoke Jaguar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Remember Franklin Osis, Father of the Clan.”|
- : Carver v ceased to exist.
- : Carver v arrived from Europeia.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Taurus Concordat departed this region for New California Republic.
- : Taurian concordat ceased to exist.
- : Europe and west asia of the region League of Socialist Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The federated suns ceased to exist.
- : The Occupation Zone of The Clan Smoke Jaguar arrived from Osiris.
- : The federated suns arrived from Balder.
- : The lost tribes of mars ceased to exist.
CBT Star League Regional Message Board
The last one...
No one will read this post...
I might have something to say about that...
Taurian Concordat is ranked 540th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department. Is this a good thing?
I should hope so. PT is environmentally sustainable, much safer than utilising cars, and is oftentimes enjoyable. Everyone should use it as much as they can. Three cheers for the Star Monarchy of Taurian Concordat! Hip, hip, huzzah! Hip, hip, huzzah! Hip, hip, huzzah!!
Yeah! Least Compassionate!
At least that can't be good. 8-D
Down to the last two...
So anyhow... I've started reading the MWDA novels... not bad. Still rather alien compared to the setting I am used to. Out of curiousity, what inspired you to pick Taurians as your nations state?
Feels as empty as the Periphery out here...