by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Conch Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,0601,0611,0621,0631,0641,0651,066. . .1,3841,385»

Kot Unduk wrote:The pointless and expensive Government Mentoring Program Act looks poised to fail. Nevertheless, I send my regards to everyone who voted both for and against.

A little ironic that you are calling it "pointless and expensive" when many of your proposals are much more pointless and expensive. Oh well.

Sexotic wrote:How do I become a delegate for this region?

You'll need to endorse all other members of the WA of this region as well as receive the most endorsements from regional WA members.

Covida, Norcairnsiastrana, and Sexotic

Someone already endorsed me. Is there a list of people who want to get endorsements?

NeW jAeDoNStAn wrote:A little ironic that you are calling it "pointless and expensive" when many of your proposals are much more pointless and expensive. Oh well.


Let the people of Conch Kingdom decide what is "pointless" and "expensive", much like you did with GMPA.

Kot Unduk wrote:Let the people of Conch Kingdom decide what is "pointless" and "expensive", much like you did with GMPA.

Sure, you first.

Sexotic wrote:Someone already endorsed me. Is there a list of people who want to get endorsements?

Hi!

Generally here we like to endorse all the members of the region we can. So if you scroll through the list of Conch Kingdom members in the WA (here), that should be who you can endorse. :)

NeW jAeDoNStAn, Covida, and Sexotic

Thanks for the help. I already endorsed a bunch but the list is so long. I will have to do a bunch every day or I will be here all night. Haha. 

Sexotic wrote:Thanks for the help. I already endorsed a bunch but the list is so long. I will have to do a bunch every day or I will be here all night. Haha. 

New Jaedonstan will probably send you a list of people you missed, so it isn't a big deal if you don't get them all tonight.

On another note, I love that your nation is based off the Tiger King. My fiancee and I have been watching it on Netflix. It is nuts.

What was your old nation?

Sexotic

Kinjan was my old nation. I played this game when I was grade 11. That was like 3 years ago. I got laid off because the coronavirus. I wanted to play again but it wouldn't let me log in. Maybe I have the name spelled wrong because the search thing says it doesn't exist.  I watched it all in one night. Joe Exotic is hilarious. Did you see that Cardi B is trying to get him out of prison? It was on Facebook.

What are y'all's favorite sports teams? Any sport.

Supero Omnia wrote:What are y'all's favorite sports teams? Any sport.

Mine's Leicester City.

Sexotic wrote:Kinjan was my old nation. I played this game when I was grade 11. That was like 3 years ago. I got laid off because the coronavirus. I wanted to play again but it wouldn't let me log in. Maybe I have the name spelled wrong because the search thing says it doesn't exist.  I watched it all in one night. Joe Exotic is hilarious. Did you see that Cardi B is trying to get him out of prison? It was on Facebook.

If you don't log in for a long time, the nation ceases to exist. I played this game about 12 years ago and just started playing against because of the free time from the coronavirus too. If you click the boneyard link after your search, your nation is listed there.

Supero Omnia, Free Azell, and Sexotic

That's dumb. How do I make it active again? I want to play as that Nation.

NeW jAeDoNStAn and Penkurth

Sexotic wrote:That's dumb. How do I make it active again? I want to play as that Nation.

You should be able to try and log in. Once you do that, you can put in your old password to revive it.

Covida, Norcairnsiastrana, Penkurth, and Sexotic

I don't remember my password and didn't in an email so I can't get in.  I'll just have to make this new nation just as good I guess.

NeW jAeDoNStAn and Penkurth

Sexotic wrote:I don't remember my password and didn't in an email so I can't get in.  I'll just have to make this new nation just as good I guess.

Sometimes, that's how it is. You might be able to create a new nation with the same name, after a few years and if no one has taken the name.

Covida, Penkurth, and Sexotic

Sexotic wrote:I don't remember my password and didn't in an email so I can't get in.  I'll just have to make this new nation just as good I guess.

I feel you there.  My old nation is tied to a college address that I haven't used in probably 8 or 9 years. Also, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the nation, so that doesn't help either. I had the password saved on Firefox's master list, so I didn't have to remember the name or password.

You got plenty of time to make your new nation better and stronger than the one you lost. If you need any help with the game, there is plenty of us willing to help you.

Rex Omnia, Penkurth, and Sexotic

I will be hosting another Q&A today, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below!

Penkurth

MAP UPDATE
page=dispatch/id=1286554

If you are interested on being on the map, please read the submission procedure at the top of the dispatch. As always, direct your questions and comments to me!

Residents, please also upvote all of our official dispatches as much as you can. This gets us coverage in the world!

Penkurth

NeW jAeDoNStAn wrote:MAP UPDATE
page=dispatch/id=1286554

If you are interested on being on the map, please read the submission procedure at the top of the dispatch. As always, direct your questions and comments to me!

Residents, please also upvote all of our official dispatches as much as you can. This gets us coverage in the world!

How do we claim more land as our nation gets bigger? Is it all RP based?

Penkurth

Covida wrote:How do we claim more land as our nation gets bigger? Is it all RP based?

There is an expansion claim procedure there, on the dispatch. You should be active in the RP to get more land, yes, but you dont need to RP it.

Covida and Penkurth

Hello world 2

NeW jAeDoNStAn wrote:There is an expansion claim procedure there, on the dispatch. You should be active in the RP to get more land, yes, but you dont need to RP it.

i will join the rp as an alien from the unknown planets

NeW jAeDoNStAn and Penkurth

Hello world 2 wrote:i will join the rp as an alien from the unknown planets

Not sure about the possibility of that. I don't think this universe has extraterrestrial life. Plus, you would need to claim a space on the world map before RPing begins.

Penkurth

NeW jAeDoNStAn wrote:
There is an expansion claim procedure there, on the dispatch. You should be active in the RP to get more land, yes, but you dont need to RP it.

I sent a message to you on Discord about my land expansion claim.

NeW jAeDoNStAn and Penkurth

Corrinnesia wrote:Speaking of map claim expansions...

You might need a picture as the description of the claim is vague

NeW jAeDoNStAn and Penkurth

«12. . .1,0601,0611,0621,0631,0641,0651,066. . .1,3841,385»

Advertisement