by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Conch Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,9161,9171,9181,9191,9201,9211,922. . .1,9831,984»

I donít think so, it is really annoying becuase if you have a good environment people get lost in the wilderness and are killed by the national animal.

It is good that the majority is Old Age and Brilliant how low the hear5 disease is

hello, how do i get more people in my country?

Uaten wrote:hello, how do i get more people in my country?

By time, 1 mil every day until 10 mil then 2 mil per day to 20mil ans so one until 62mil when your population goes up from 4 to 7 mil a day for ever

oh thank you!

Ur welcome

It's so weird my country is top 2% in the world for cheese exports

Brustates and Socialist Platypus

I donít know how it thinks that making spam messages a criminal offence could make Trout Fish8ng Industry go down

Weeturds

Rocket pigeon island wrote:I donít think so, it is really annoying becuase if you have a good environment people get lost in the wilderness and are killed by the national animal.

It is good that the majority is Old Age and Brilliant how low the hear5 disease is

MY NATIONAL ANIMAL IS A TURD. If you're being killed by excrement then you won't survive humanity. Also black market is at 0.2% poggers

Weeturds wrote:MY NATIONAL ANIMAL IS A TURD. If you're being killed by excrement then you won't survive humanity. Also black market is at 0.2% poggers

I think my national animal is a cougar, totally forgot why I have it as that but its pretty neat.

Duby wrote:I think my national animal is a cougar, totally forgot why I have it as that but its pretty neat.

My national animal is a Gondorian Eagle... they are Eagles that are large enough to carry at least three men (or a company of 12 Dwarves and a Hobbit, as well as a Wizard)

How do you see the pie charts showing how much percent of your population dies from what, black market, etc. I forgot how to get there

Hockeyyekcoh wrote:How do you see the pie charts showing how much percent of your population dies from what, black market, etc. I forgot how to get there

you simply go to your nation's page and you go in the different places there ^^

United States of Gondor wrote:My national animal is a Gondorian Eagle... they are Eagles that are large enough to carry at least three men (or a company of 12 Dwarves and a Hobbit, as well as a Wizard)

Mine is the Lion, just a lion. I don't think he can carry much more other than the body of a gazelle... love the LoTR reference tho!

The Free City of Nelson wrote:Mine is the Lion, just a lion. I don't think he can carry much more other than the body of a gazelle... love the LoTR reference tho!

Lmao!! thank you

United States of Gondor wrote:My national animal is a Gondorian Eagle... they are Eagles that are large enough to carry at least three men (or a company of 12 Dwarves and a Hobbit, as well as a Wizard)

Okay lord of the rings nerd.

Duby wrote:Okay lord of the rings nerd.

Yes I'm a nerd, and proud of it

United States of Gondor wrote:Yes I'm a nerd, and proud of it

I turn eggheads into scrambled eggs.

Duby wrote:I turn eggheads into scrambled eggs.

I make Gods kneel

United States of Gondor wrote:I make Gods kneel

I make jokes funny.

United States of Gondor wrote:I make Gods kneel

I make national parks and stuff

Post self-deleted by The Free City of Nelson.

Duby wrote:I make jokes funny.

I make funnier jokes

United States of Gondor wrote:I make funnier jokes

I make jokes so funny that I break hips. Also, I break hips with crowbars.

Duby wrote:I make jokes so funny that I break hips. Also, I break hips with crowbars.

It's gonna take more than a crowbar to break these hips

United States of Gondor wrote:It's gonna take more than a crowbar to break these hips

Two crowbars?

«12. . .1,9161,9171,9181,9191,9201,9211,922. . .1,9831,984»

Advertisement