WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The embassy with SECFanatics is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Death Valley
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Death Valley is ranked 23,316th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Town of Death Valley Junction||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death Valley”|
|2.||The Rooms And Facilities of The Oasis At Death Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Oasis”|
|3.||The Rooms And Facilities of The Inn At Death Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Inn”|
|4.||The Terrain of Telescope Peak||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Telescope Peak”|
|5.||The Region of The Badwater Basin||New York Times Democracy||“Lowest Point In North America”|
|6.||The Desert Town of Furnace Creek||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death Valley”|
|7.||The Environment of Death Valley National Park||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lowest, Driest, Hottest”|
- : The Republic of Rabbt of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Death Valley.
- : The Dictatorship of Sudden Death departed this region for Region of Death.
- : The Dictatorship of Sudden Death arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and Death Valley.
- : Embassy established between Death Valley and The Cult of Jim Pickens.
- : The Environment of Death Valley National Park agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Cult Member of Sealandastan of the region The Cult of Jim Pickens agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Environment of Death Valley National Park proposed constructing embassies with The Cult of Jim Pickens.
- : The Cult Member of Sealandastan of the region The Cult of Jim Pickens proposed constructing embassies.
Death Valley Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.