by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Ebola QuarantineZone RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Holy Empire of Narwhalian State

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Avoided: 979th Largest Retail Industry: 1,269th Fattest Citizens: 1,452nd+10
Most Nations: 1,472nd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,530th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,780th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,792nd Largest Black Market: 1,878th Most Devout: 1,998th Highest Disposable Incomes: 2,149th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,223rd Highest Wealthy Incomes: 2,383rd Most Armed: 2,434th
World Factbook Entry

Literally anyone can be here. We don't care. Just don't be a jerk faced jerk.

In loving memory of Dobbs and all the others who have fallen

PS: To those who thought it would be a good idea to conquer Ebola Quarantine Zone that wasn't very nice.



Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, KAISERREICH, The Great Universe, MentosLand, Hollow Point, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Illuminati, Lardyland, Gypsy Lands, Order of the Southern North, 0000, The Savage Garden, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, The Dawn of Unity, Veris Administrative Region, Fredonia, and 8 others.Codex Ylvus, Cactus union, Bus Stop, That Place, The Slide Countries, Oneid, The Embassy, and Stalins Holy Conglomerate.

Tags: Casual, Featured, Medium, Neutral, Pacifist, Parody, Regional Government, Role Player, and Silly.

Ebola QuarantineZone contains 11 nations, the 1,472nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Populations in Ebola QuarantineZone

The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.

As a region, Ebola QuarantineZone is ranked 10,166th in the world for Largest Populations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Democratic Republic of New American Justice SystemFather Knows Best State“Renewing America's Greatness”
2.The Holy Empire of Narwhalian StateIron Fist Consumerists“Causing a Commotion cause they are so awesome...”
3.The Holy Empire of The Great AlpacaPsychotic Dictatorship“All Hail The Great Alpaca”
4.The Lush Forests at the River of BausonLeft-wing Utopia“It is good in the wood! ”
5.The Corporate Empire of Baskin RobbinsBenevolent Dictatorship“Baskin Robbines Always Finds Out”
6.The Ting of Totally not a puppet of ericktCompulsory Consumerist State“VIVA LA PUPPET”
7.The Rebupluc of TypoiestCapitalist Paradise“I'm srory I mkae a lot of typos”
8.The United Socialist States of ComradistannCorrupt Dictatorship“Strength Through Compliance”
9.The Free Land of Letter CCorporate Bordello“A B C C C C”
10.The Dominion of The Under WorldIron Fist Consumerists“Welcome to hell”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Ebola QuarantineZone Regional Message Board

Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for ehhhhhhhh okay this quite the coincidence. A quarantine zone featured. Anyway. Everyone have some virus free cake.

Hey Hey! You're Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D

Happyland featured

You're the featured region! YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

k

Happyland featured

Thank you for establishing embassies with The Slide Countries. We are exited for a long and happy diplomatic future for our great regions!

Best regards,
Who cares bro,
Slide Countries Patriotism minister

Birthday Cake Herby wrote:Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for ehhhhhhhh okay this quite the coincidence. A quarantine zone featured. Anyway. Everyone have some virus free cake.

RMSboatymcboatface wrote:Hey Hey! You're Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D

Happyland featured wrote:You're the featured region! YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

Big thanks

Now it became 3 years that the original region Ebola Quarantine Zone was captured by First Sons and friends. These guys have a lot of patience.

Why was it again? Because they were fighting with defenders over it and thus had to punish the natives or so?

Anyway, I gonna check out now how many covid19 related regions and nations came to existence this year...

Bauson wrote:Now it became 3 years that the original region Ebola Quarantine Zone was captured by First Sons and friends. These guys have a lot of patience.

Why was it again? Because they were fighting with defenders over it and thus had to punish the natives or so?

Anyway, I gonna check out now how many covid19 related regions and nations came to existence this year...

yea last time I messaged them about it they got butthurt I had said they are jerks in the WFE at the time XD.

Narwhalian State wrote:yea last time I messaged them about it they got butthurt I had said they are jerks in the WFE at the time XD.

Lol

Hehe, I thought raiders should be pretty used to insults. If they always have to occupy a region for >3 years for every name calling they experience ...

Bauson wrote:Lol

Hehe, I thought raiders should be pretty used to insults. If they always have to occupy a region for >3 years for every name calling they experience ...

that gives me an idea

Forum View

Advertisement