by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Edmundian Empire RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Dominion of Alfeilm

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Devout: 348th Largest Mining Sector: 469th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 614th+19
Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 774th Most Avoided: 914th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,033rd Lowest Crime Rates: 1,130th Largest Retail Industry: 1,153rd Most Cultured: 1,341st Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,383rd Healthiest Citizens: 1,455th Most Efficient Economies: 1,477th Most Developed: 1,564th Highest Average Incomes: 1,703rd Most Subsidized Industry: 1,775th Longest Average Lifespans: 1,775th Largest Basket Weaving Sector: 1,776th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,779th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,859th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,936th Largest Governments: 2,298th Highest Disposable Incomes: 2,466th
World Factbook Entry

WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE!


The Edmundian Empire is a powerful collection of nations that spans three continents and two oceans. God Bless Edmundia!

We are an Empire built on the values of Freedom, Democracy and the Rule of Law.


NEWS

Brought to you by the Imperial Broadcasting Service, Gladesopolis, Great Edmundia

  • COVID-19 is being controlled with the use of multiple vaccines.

  • The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has begun attempts to establish diplomatic relations with Mohacian.



    The Constitution | The Mother Country | The Monarch | The Regional Anthem | International Relations | LinkDiscord



    1. 1

      The Constitution of the Empire

      FactbookLegislation by Alfeilm . 56 reads.

    2. 1

      The Edmundian Empire - Overview

      FactbookOverview by Alfeilm . 60 reads.

    3. 1

      Record of All Legislation Ever Passed by a Vote in The Empire

      MetaReference by Of Altonianic Islands . 15 reads.

    4. 1

      Map of the Empire

      FactbookGeography by Alfeilm . 59 reads.

    5. 2

      Invictan-Edmundian War

      FactbookHistory by Yikelavia . 159 reads.

    6. 2

      The Imperial Games

      FactbookCulture by Alfeilm . 25 reads.

    7. 1

      The Story Behind the National Animal

      FactbookHistory by Great Edmundia . 23 reads.

    8. 1

      The Church of Edmundia

      FactbookReligion by Great Edmundia . 23 reads.

    ▼ 5 More

  • Embassies: Haiku, The Interdimensional Community, Kingdom of West Sayville, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Western Isles, Fredonia, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, nasunia, Gypsy Lands, Empire of Galea, Arden, Christmas, Wealth, United Imperial Union, The Galactic Empire of Britain, The Great Universe, and 18 others.Bus Stop, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, The Avengers, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, Altay, Chicken overlords, Europe but better, The Wolf Clan, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Greater Nasunia, Katanar, Republic of Conservative Nations, The Anti Fascism Alliances, The New Dynasty of Yikestopia, The Embassy, The Great Region, and The Imperial Confederation Eterna.

    Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Imperialist, Industrial, Libertarian, Minuscule, and 3 others.Monarchist, Neutral, and Regional Government.

    Edmundian Empire contains 4 nations.

    Today's World Census Report

    The Most Developed in Edmundian Empire

    The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.

    As a region, Edmundian Empire is ranked 1,564th in the world for Most Developed.

    NationWA CategoryMotto
    1.The Empire of Great EdmundiaIron Fist Consumerists“We Shall Conquer”
    2.The Dominion of AlfeilmMoralistic Democracy“To Faith in the Empire”
    3.The Protectorate of Libertian EdmundiaIron Fist Consumerists“God Save the Empire”
    4.The Empire of The Dogetopian Trading PostInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Please buy our luxury goods...or we’ll assasinate you.”

    Regional Happenings

    More...

    Edmundian Empire Regional Message Board

    You might want to get your founder nation back and toss a password on

    Altay has just launched its own Discord!
    Come join us:
    https://discord.gg/r65fXK78pt

    The Altaic Regional Ministery of Propaganda presents:


    Nations of Altay according to the regional map on 27th January 2021.
    Credit: Bithynia-crimea
    Read dispatch

    Greetings,

    Hi, I'm West Phoenicia, the newly elected President of the Republic of Conservative Nations.
    Just paying a visit to introduce myself and am open to discussing greater diplomacy interactions. Also happy to discuss ambassador exchanges in the RMB/Discord for a closer bond, treaties and interregional rp and activities.

    Shoot me a message or pop over to our discord or RMB for more info.

    Thank you for your time and our established embassies.

    Question

    Where did you get your nations name and what inspired the backstory of your nation?

    Almerdonia wrote:Question

    Where did you get your nations name and what inspired the backstory of your nation?

    I got the name from my brother's first name, lol. My three favourite countries are Australia, Britain and the US, so I sort of meshed their histories together in making the backstory.

    With the news reports coming in from the protectorate of Edmundian Pluto, citizens in the Mother Country back home are on edge. Men, women and children all huddle around their radioes and television sets, listening to and watching the news coming in live. in Gladesopolis, the Prime Minister and the Reigning Monarch have both convened a special meeting of Imperial Ministers to discuss the crisis. PM Nagel Pallet is almost at the brink of mental breakdown, especially since this has just come after the viral pandemic on the homeland. Meanwhile, people with friends or family in Pluto anxiously wait for any news of their loved ones. In the Trading Post, a spontaneous vigil has started with citizens leaving behind candles and flowers outside the gates...

    The Dogetopian Trading Post Empire of Dogetopia

    Great Edmundia wrote:With the news reports coming in from the protectorate of Edmundian Pluto, citizens in the Mother Country back home are on edge. Men, women and children all huddle around their radioes and television sets, listening to and watching the news coming in live. in Gladesopolis, the Prime Minister and the Reigning Monarch have both convened a special meeting of Imperial Ministers to discuss the crisis. PM Nagel Pallet is almost at the brink of mental breakdown, especially since this has just come after the viral pandemic on the homeland. Meanwhile, people with friends or family in Pluto anxiously wait for any news of their loved ones. In the Trading Post, a spontaneous vigil has started with citizens leaving behind candles and flowers outside the gates...

    The Dogetopian Trading Post Empire of Dogetopia

    The news only gets worse as yet another disaster befalls Pluto; an old enemy of Dogetopia, the The Vengeful Empire of Japan, has emerged and with an all new and improved military. The planet of Pluto is turning out to be a massive battlefield; with the infected monsters plaguing the land, Dogetopian and Edmundian forces on the ropes, the Empire of Darkness coming in while the Edmundians and Dogetopians are weakened, and the Japanese there for the killing blow. It is doubtful if any civilians will survive the ensuing carnage. The Lulamoonians, Dogetopians, Edmundians, Kitsunes, and Lunarians all stand against the Cahdigr beasts, Japan, and the empire of darkness, but more allies are needed, such as the now reclusive Pingus, the gods of Wealth, or even new allies, such as the newly discovered planet of Stressenbolg or Illuvaria.

    The Dogetopians at the trading post begin to lose hope, and suicide rates begin to rise, while others become more desperate to fight for their future, enlisting to fight against the threats that are besieging the land. Dogetopian, Lulamoonian, and Kitsune ambassadors and military officials become a regular sight as they are advising PM Naget on what to do in this situation, offering their support. Noot Industries offers cheap prices on their high-tech military goods, knowing that if the universe is in ruins, nobody will buy from them.

    The Dogetopian Trading Post wrote:The news only gets worse as yet another disaster befalls Pluto; an old enemy of Dogetopia, the The Vengeful Empire of Japan, has emerged and with an all new and improved military. The planet of Pluto is turning out to be a massive battlefield; with the infected monsters plaguing the land, Dogetopian and Edmundian forces on the ropes, the Empire of Darkness coming in while the Edmundians and Dogetopians are weakened, and the Japanese there for the killing blow. It is doubtful if any civilians will survive the ensuing carnage. The Lulamoonians, Dogetopians, Edmundians, Kitsunes, and Lunarians all stand against the Cahdigr beasts, Japan, and the empire of darkness, but more allies are needed, such as the now reclusive Pingus, the gods of Wealth, or even new allies, such as the newly discovered planet of Stressenbolg or Illuvaria.

    The Dogetopians at the trading post begin to lose hope, and suicide rates begin to rise, while others become more desperate to fight for their future, enlisting to fight against the threats that are besieging the land. Dogetopian, Lulamoonian, and Kitsune ambassadors and military officials become a regular sight as they are advising PM Naget on what to do in this situation, offering their support. Noot Industries offers cheap prices on their high-tech military goods, knowing that if the universe is in ruins, nobody will buy from them.

    The Prime Minister is buoyed by the overwhelming support, and with his other Ministers and government officials begins planning for some sort of counter-attack to evacuate as many civilians as possible from the area. He knows that there are still pockets of Edmundian resistance still holding out, and that most of the citizens who are still alive are sheltering in the nuclear bunkers. The immediate priority, therefore, is to make sure those civilians stay alive. The Imperial Civil Defence Agency is instructed to stay in contact with the 50 fallout shelters spread throughout the protectorate, while a plan is developed to reach them somehow...

    Great Edmundia wrote:The Prime Minister is buoyed by the overwhelming support, and with his other Ministers and government officials begins planning for some sort of counter-attack to evacuate as many civilians as possible from the area. He knows that there are still pockets of Edmundian resistance still holding out, and that most of the citizens who are still alive are sheltering in the nuclear bunkers. The immediate priority, therefore, is to make sure those civilians stay alive. The Imperial Civil Defence Agency is instructed to stay in contact with the 50 fallout shelters spread throughout the protectorate, while a plan is developed to reach them somehow...

    The Dogetopians at the trading post begin to feel hope that the war might end on the coalition’s terms, and begin to show public support to the Edmundian government and people, holding rallies and events to keep morale up...

    Forum View

    Advertisement