by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Europe Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .14,07714,07814,07914,08014,08114,08214,083. . .15,46915,470»

Serbia-macedonia

Dizgovzy wrote:Go oink oink back to your kool-aid, you western swine! Long live the king! I AM THE COMUNARCHIST!
(sorry I've been watching Jreg tonight)

Clearly your intoxicated on Jreg. You need some sleep. :)

The Champions League and The equestrian isles

Dizgovzy wrote:Go oink oink back to your kool-aid, you western swine! Long live the king! I AM THE COMUNARCHIST!
(sorry I've been watching Jreg tonight)

Know your place dizzy boi

The equestrian isles

Dizgovzy wrote:Go oink oink back to your kool-aid, you western swine! Long live the king! I AM THE COMUNARCHIST!
(sorry I've been watching Jreg tonight)

Communarchist...
That's just Eriteian communism

The Champions League, Serbia-macedonia, Miharr, and The equestrian isles

Serbia-macedonia

The equestrian isles wrote:Ugh no rp but you can waste your breath on meaningless insults and screaming at me for no reason

I'm not screaming nor insulting you in that quote, bud. Understand me when I say I'm just simply warning you. That's all I'm going to say furthermore.

The equestrian isles

The equestrian isles

Serbia-macedonia wrote:I'm not screaming nor insulting you in that quote, bud. Understand me when I say I'm just simply warning you. That's all I'm going to say furthermore.

No the second i speak NOOOO ROLEPLAYS

Serbia-macedonia wrote:I'm not screaming nor insulting you in that quote, bud. Understand me when I say I'm just simply warning you. That's all I'm going to say furthermore.

Step off dude

Dizgovzy and The equestrian isles

Dizgovzy wrote:Go oink oink back to your kool-aid, you western swine! Long live the king! I AM THE COMUNARCHIST!
(sorry I've been watching Jreg tonight)

And Im a primitive transhumanist

The Champions League and The equestrian isles

Serbia-macedonia wrote:Clearly your intoxicated on Jreg. You need some sleep. :)

Bathera wrote:Know your place dizzy boi

Eritei wrote:Communarchist...
That's just Eriteian communism

Can we all just take a moment on how I went from being a commie back in middle school to a frickin' monarchist XD

Bathera, The Champions League, Serbia-macedonia, Eritei, and 2 othersKrestonien, and The equestrian isles

Dizgovzy wrote:Can we all just take a moment on how I went from being a commie back in middle school to a frickin' monarchist XD

Why not both? Like me!

Serbia-macedonia

The equestrian isles wrote:No the second i speak NOOOO ROLEPLAYS

I really am starting to think you don't bother reading anything I say and assume it's all about role-playing.

Also, clearly there's something wrong with this picture;

not relevant

by Serbia-macedonia

Read dispatch

The equestrian isles

Serbia-macedonia

Dizgovzy wrote:Can we all just take a moment on how I went from being a commie back in middle school to a frickin' monarchist XD

Beauty at it's finest.

The Champions League and The equestrian isles

Post by The equestrian isles suppressed by Imperium Anglorum.

The equestrian isles

Serbia-macedonia wrote:I really am starting to think you don't bother reading anything I say and assume it's all about role-playing.

Also, clearly there's something wrong with this picture;

not relevant

by Serbia-macedonia

Read dispatch

CHILLLL LEAVE ME ALONE THIS REGION IS GAY ANYWAY

Serbia-macedonia;
Respectfully, step away from the keyboard. Just chill for a bit. Play with your kids or something. Tell your wife you love her. Watch a movie, I don't care. Just, stop being so damn aggressive on the RMB. When you do that, you are part of the problem of Europe- our hate, intolerance, and aggression.
Be cautious.

Serbia-macedonia wrote:I really am starting to think you don't bother reading anything I say and assume it's all about role-playing.

Also, clearly there's something wrong with this picture;

not relevant

by Serbia-macedonia

Read dispatch

Drop it dude

The equestrian isles wrote:CHILLLL LEAVE ME ALONE THIS REGION IS GAY ANYWAY

Yeah like half of us are

Dizgovzy wrote:Can we all just take a moment on how I went from being a commie back in middle school to a frickin' monarchist XD

I feel that
Back then, I was relatively left, even sympathized with communism
and now I'm a bloody monarchist too XD

Dizgovzy, The Champions League, and The equestrian isles

The equestrian isles wrote:CHILLLL LEAVE ME ALONE THIS REGION IS GAY ANYWAY

😭

Post by Serbia-macedonia suppressed by Imperium Anglorum.

Serbia-macedonia

The equestrian isles wrote:CHILLLL LEAVE ME ALONE THIS REGION IS GAY ANYWAY

Your just stacking up more evidence, my boy. This right here ^ is evidence that you don't even care about what I post, you just respond with "chilllllllllllllllllll"

Like seriously, this isn't a zen room, you don't need to constantly chill. A good debate is good for your mental health every now and then, and clearly you don't have enough debates.

Dizgovzy wrote:Yeah like half of us are

This is the most truthful statement to come from Europe ever
not saying all of us are gay, just that some of us are

Post by Bathera suppressed by Imperium Anglorum.

Serbia-macedonia wrote:Your just stacking up more evidence, my boy. This right here ^ is evidence that you don't even care about what I post, you just respond with "chilllllllllllllllllll"

Like seriously, this isn't a zen room, you don't need to constantly chill. A good debate is good for your mental health every now and then, and clearly you don't have enough debates.

Dude stop it
you arnt helping anything

Serbia-macedonia

Dizgovzy wrote:Serbia-macedonia;
Respectfully, step away from the keyboard. Just chill for a bit. Play with your kids or something. Tell your wife you love her. Watch a movie, I don't care. Just, stop being so damn aggressive on the RMB. When you do that, you are part of the problem of Europe- our hate, intolerance, and aggression.
Be cautious.

Respectfully to you also, I'm trying to keep this RMB in check when there's people who come in and haven't learned f*^king anything in the past 3 months they've been in and out of this region! All I started with was a simple warning about roleplaying, since he didn't get it last time, and now he's out of whack.

Serbia-macedonia wrote:Respectfully to you also, I'm trying to keep this RMB in check when there's people who come in and haven't learned f*^king anything in the past 3 months they've been in and out of this region! All I started with was a simple warning about roleplaying, since he didn't get it last time, and now he's out of whack.

yes, but you say it when he's peacefully discussing something not rp related at all. Just warn him when it starts, not the instant you see him

Guys, all of you, walk away from NS for 5 minutes. None of this really matters, so let's take a brief break

Yahlia wrote:Guys, all of you, walk away from NS for 5 minutes. None of this really matters, so let's take a brief break

I dont understand what Is even going on ;;

Serbia-macedonia wrote:Respectfully to you also, I'm trying to keep this RMB in check when there's people who come in and haven't learned f*^king anything in the past 3 months they've been in and out of this region! All I started with was a simple warning about roleplaying, since he didn't get it last time, and now he's out of whack.

Oh, says the person who got banned from Eurocord for you-know-exactly-what. A bit of RP every now and again isn't a bad thing. You know, my Prime Minister is Aleksander Tashenov. The more you know!

«12. . .14,07714,07814,07914,08014,08114,08214,083. . .15,46915,470»

Advertisement