by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Europe Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .14,42014,42114,42214,42314,42414,42514,426. . .15,25015,251»

Ngl
Norway was dumb for relying so much on oil
Their currency is falling in value

We'll gladly help out if they revive the Dano-Norwegian union :sunglasses:

Laver Island wrote:Ngl
Norway was dumb for relying so much on oil
Their currency is falling in value

We'll gladly help out if they revive the Dano-Norwegian union :sunglasses:

:)

Laver Island wrote:Ngl
Norway was dumb for relying so much on oil
Their currency is falling in value

We'll gladly help out if they revive the Dano-Norwegian union :sunglasses:

Norway is a climate fraud. They act like they're one of the most ecologically friendly places but 17% of their economy is from fossil fuels

Dizgovzy wrote:Norway is a climate fraud. They act like they're one of the most ecologically friendly places but 17% of their economy is from fossil fuels

Do they also export fossil fuel energy to other countries?

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Good morning everyone :D!

What makes it so good

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awandland

Hello and Welcome to Europe!

Feel free to endorse our WA delegate, Imperium Anglorum.

:) My name is KoD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Vologradvia

The New Nordic Union wrote:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQohTQyCeK-EgDSm5SpAABzo97E_S1qMPuKnIRSXazK9LQGf7qK

no

Dizgovzy wrote:Norway is a climate fraud. They act like they're one of the most ecologically friendly places but 17% of their economy is from fossil fuels

Smh it truly is what one would call "black gold"
a stain on the Nordics

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Do they also export fossil fuel energy to other countries?

Yes

Kalifer and Baska wrote:What makes it so good

Oh... Do you have a bad morning? Im sorry. :( My intentions were to wish everyone a good morning. Sorry. :(

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Thank you :)

And around 200k Norwegians hold jobs that are indirectly or directly involved with oil

Laver Island wrote:And around 200k Norwegians hold jobs that are indirectly or directly involved with oil

Really? That's about 1/25 of their population! That's a lot!

Vologradvia

gun contest

by Vologradvia

hello i have a contest for your nations gun company's to make a rifle for my army
1.what company is it
2.what nation
3.image of gun
4.name of gun
5.image of company logo
6.Don't put a joke
Read dispatch


contest

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Really? That's about 1/25 of their population! That's a lot!

XD Yup
Oil is what's carrying them

Laver Island wrote:XD Yup
Oil is what's carrying them

And to think they were one of the most environmentally efficient countries......

Laver Island wrote:

Disagree with the map because my home nation got totally rekt between 3 other nations

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Oh... Do you have a bad morning? Im sorry. :( My intentions were to wish everyone a good morning. Sorry. :(

Other than feeling like crap nothing's really bad lol

Vologradvia

Peaceful Bosnia and Herzegovina wrote:Disagree with the map because my home nation got totally rekt between 3 other nations

on that map my nation is in 4 nations

Vologradvia

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Ah that's such a nice map?

.(Is Denmark the red?)

no my nation is split in four nations [incuding yours]

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:And to think they were one of the most environmentally efficient countries......

Oil is also why they refuse to have official EU membership
Tho with the collapse of oil prices and a currency getting less valuable they might just join the EU and peg their currency to the Euro

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:Ah that's such a nice map?

.(Is Denmark the red?)

Tis Denmark-Norway

Vologradvia wrote:no my nation is split in four nations [incuding yours]

I would like to see your map :)

«12. . .14,42014,42114,42214,42314,42414,42514,426. . .15,25015,251»

Advertisement