WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Shogunate of Mononobe
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Gensokyo
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Gensokyo is ranked 18,289th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Commonwealth of National-Tiles||Corporate Bordello||“Save up to 30% and more on our floor tiles!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Kizuna-||Anarchy||“丸山矢澤ユニオンに栄光を！”|
|3.||The Republic of Kong Meiling||Corporate Bordello||“In God we trust”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Maruyama||Capitalist Paradise||“丸山矢澤ユニオンに栄光を！”|
|5.||The Blessed Land of Akihabara District||Father Knows Best State||“Anime was a mistake”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Thein Phiche||Left-Leaning College State||“Ego sum ille qui pulsat”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Hakurei||Father Knows Best State||“Order and Progress”|
|8.||The Heavenly Society of Gwoisam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Thousand years of harmony”|
|9.||The State of Oklahoma-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Work, Equality, Motherland”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of -Massachusetts||Democratic Socialists||“Hustle, Loyalty, Respect”|
- : The SQUAWK of Flying Kiwi Birds departed this region for Eurth.
- : The Dictatorship of Pazifische arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Thein Phiche arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The State of Illinois- ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Kong Meiling arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Amazing Never-Ending Journey of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Gaming union.
- : The Allied States of Niaritaru departed this region for Old Zealand.
- : The Stairway to Heaven of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Gaming union.
- : The Magical Girl Haven of Twilight Town departed this region for Money Brokers.
Gensokyo Regional Message Board
Last seven posts (this included) are from us travellers.
Maybe the residents don't talk to strangers.
Maybe they don't have room for a few billion hot air balloons. No gas stations. No grapes. No point asking if they saw Cousin Svetlana either. I'm desperately seeking her.
i love clownpiece
I swear people take this game way too seriously
To be fair, I've a bunch of puppets here (which are: Oklahoma-, Autobianchi, Hakurei, Maruyama, -Massachusetts, Illinois-, Gran Turismo, Kasaoka, Yazawa, -Indiana, Shizuha, National-Tiles, Kizuna-, and The Americas), and along with 765 Production, is one of my puppet storage regions; and I occasionally log in from time to time so they don't fall into the abyss.
Anyway... I don't mind if anyone wishes to reside/visit here for the record, it is open after all.