WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post
Last WA Update:
Monkey Continent contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in Monkey Continent
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, Monkey Continent is ranked 10,147th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Empire of V-Corporation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Money is King”|
|2.||The Republic of Lynxum||Democratic Socialists||“Plus ultra”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Kingdom Of Moxnes||New York Times Democracy||“For alt vi er og alt vi har”|
|4.||The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Wealth, Power and Emperor Howard”|
- : Simias ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Spookefied lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Spookefied ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post established the region's flag.
- : The Democratic States of Kingdom Of Moxnes arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post granted Embassies authority to The Republic of Lynxum as Secretary of State in Monkey Continent.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post appointed The Empire of V-Corporation as Secretary of Treasury with authority over Appearance, Embassies, and Polls in Monkey Continent.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post removed Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from The Republic of Lynxum as Secretary of State in Monkey Continent.
- : The Empire of V-Corporation arrived from The Pacific.
Monkey Continent Regional Message Board
Also the common currency was a mistake, perhaps it'll be better for later
i dont know what to do about that, if theres actually anything to do