by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

States Discord Region Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9101112131415»

Redikivir wrote:...how old?

Jesus christ you guys are both fuccked up mentally, maybe even physically after getting thrown too much as a kid.

Kardonshvier wrote:Jesus christ you guys are both fuccked up mentally, maybe even physically after getting thrown too much as a kid.

Honestly I'm not sure if Redikivir ever was a kid.

Dreamlia wrote:Honestly I'm not sure if Redikivir ever was a kid.

He probably doesn't have any children anymore either.
Don't tell him I said that about him though

Kardonshvier wrote:He probably doesn't have any children anymore either.
Don't tell him I said that about him though

Do you mean they're dead or

Dreamlia wrote:Do you mean they're dead or

Yes.

Kardonshvier wrote:Yes.

Mine own children art very much alive, thank thee very much.

Redikivir wrote:Mine own children art very much alive, thank thee very much.

Barely.

Redikivir wrote:Mine own children art very much alive, thank thee very much.

Yeah they're just having a long nap in the cemetery, 6 feet underground.

Redikivir wrote:...how old?

At least the ages 6-13yrs lmao

[[I stg this RP is just crack for everyone’s OCs

Anaraterria wrote:[[I stg this RP is just crack for everyone’s OCs

(Yeah pretty much)

Redikivir wrote:Mine own children art very much alive, thank thee very much.

Would you kindly speak like a normal person you damned mutant?

Post self-deleted by Dreamlia.

De-Voss wrote:Would you kindly speak like a normal person you damned mutant?

I has't toldeth thee before! I speaketh the way all mine own people speaketh!

Redikivir wrote:I has't toldeth thee before! I speaketh the way all mine own people speaketh!

Your people must be 1340 French peasants dying from the Black Death then.

Redikivir wrote:I has't toldeth thee before! I speaketh the way all mine own people speaketh!

Well maybe if you didn’t make them speak like a medieval-times reject then they might learn how to talk like everybody else.

De-Voss wrote:Well maybe if you didn’t make them speak like a medieval-times reject then they might learn how to talk like everybody else.

Well tis not mine own fault Ranaca did close us off from the rest of the world because "it wast f'r the better". Haply then we wouldn't beest speaking this way!

Redikivir wrote:Well tis not mine own fault Ranaca did close us off from the rest of the world because "it wast f'r the better". Haply then we wouldn't beest speaking this way!

DON'T TALK CRAP ABOUT MOM YOU ASS

Redikivir wrote:Well tis not mine own fault Ranaca did close us off from the rest of the world because "it wast f'r the better". Haply then we wouldn't beest speaking this way!

Your blaming your mommy for your bad speaking skills?

Dreamlia wrote:DON'T TALK CRAP ABOUT MOM YOU ASS

Mother wast incompetent and thee knoweth yond! 't wast her time anyway. She wast way too old.

Kardonshvier wrote:Your blaming your mommy for your bad speaking skills?

Well, 't wast her fault

Redikivir wrote:Well, 't wast her fault

It's not that hard to speak English normally you absolute brat.

Redikivir wrote:Mother wast incompetent and thee knoweth yond! 't wast her time anyway. She wast way too old.

SHE WAS NEITHER INCOMPETENT NOR TOO OLD! YOU'RE JUST A SADISTIC MURDEROUS FUCCK!

Dreamlia wrote:SHE WAS NEITHER INCOMPETENT NOR TOO OLD! YOU'RE JUST A SADISTIC MURDEROUS FUCCK!

The hell did Red do? I'm curious.

Kardonshvier wrote:The hell did Red do? I'm curious.

He killed Mom and our brother! He murdered everyone of our citizens who sided with Mom in the worst ways possible! Stoning, burning alive, slicing them open and leaving them to bleed out, beating to death, you fucckin' name it!
I almost fuccking died because of him!

«12. . .9101112131415»

Advertisement