WA Delegate: The Dominion of Kingdinium (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Federation of Conservative Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, League of Christian Nations, Southern Rhodesia, British Isles, Northern Rhodesia, Horses and Bayonets, Pax Britannia, Kingdom Of Austria, Kingdom of Adonai, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and Torrezon.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in The British Empire
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The British Empire is ranked 708th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Dominion of Kingdinium||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nulla tenaci invia est via”|
|2.||The British Commonwealth of Toe-Cheeseland||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty and well-being for all!”|
|3.||The Republic of Albionum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Republic shall stand.”|
|4.||The Scientific Institute of Brythonic-Albion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gwyddoniaeth, Dyna Yw Ein Cariad!”|
|5.||The Dominion of Kingdinium II||Father Knows Best State||“Fortis Nocte”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Norman Anglereich||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Conquer land, change one's nickname”|
|7.||The Republic of Gordingian||New York Times Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|8.||The Social Credit Dominion of British-Canuckistan||Conservative Democracy||“America Brittanica ”|
- : Vesborea ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Otira of the region Torrezon cancelled the closure of its embassy in The British Empire.
- : The Republic of Hawk29 of the region Torrezon ordered the closure of its embassy in The British Empire.
- : Embassy established between The British Empire and Torrezon.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium II arrived from Republic of Conservative Nations.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium proposed constructing embassies with Hong Kong Island.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium proposed constructing embassies with Republic of Conservative Nations.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium agreed to construct embassies with Torrezon.
- : The Dominion of Kingdinium became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Freehold of Sarys of the region Torrezon proposed constructing embassies.
The British Empire Regional Message Board
Merry belated Christmas all!
By God, it sneaked up on me. After the years of constant news coverage making "Brexit" little more than an buzzword accompanied by all range of anxiety-inducing predictions, it finally just happened.
I hope now we pursue greater co-operation with our Commonwealth, lest we become little more than an American vassal
How do I do that?
You need to join the World Assembly first. To do that you need to be a nation with an email account linked to your nation IIRC. You can only have one nation in the WA at any time.
Once you've been accepted you'll be able to click on my nation and there will be a button to 'endorse' me as delegate.
Thank you, old bean.
I think we ought to think about how we can kick start this region a bit. It is difficult without an active founder and I am loath to remove the password from the region lest we are subject to raiding again. If anyone has any suggestions please message me.
I am also very willing to delegate powers to nations here if anyone is interested, e.g. Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, Polls