by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,62433,62533,62633,62733,62833,62933,630. . .35,45035,451»

Terriech und Preussen wrote:How did we come from 6th all the way to 3rd.
🤔

we need less than 30 to become the 2nd.27 to be exact now.

Brethren wrote:Mother Charity looks a touch worse for the wear, it must be said. There's a nasty pallor underneath her skin, and her eyes and cheeks have sunken just a bit. But lying in the meadow with the sun on her face, she still looks strong.

Jaden looks at this madame for a moment before deciding to leave her be. He sits with Esk under the large oak, and smiles lovingly.

ImperFeudal wrote:you like entering here in silence, don't you?

Yeah...I will have to admit that.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:"I am Pac-Man, a hero that defeats ghosts that try to kill my kind." Pac-Man says.

Shiro raised an eyebrow. ¨I see.¨

Takeo finally spoke up. ¨I can see that you are not like the others. We have met people similar to you, but they are either in hiding, dead, or under the influence of devilish beasts. We need to know, who do you work for?¨

Shin Godzilla wrote:Hey The Greater Japanese, when will my new suit be completed?

Soon. Its 23% complete right now.

Wersh wrote:Jaden looks at this madame for a moment before deciding to leave her be. He sits with Esk under the large oak, and smiles lovingly.

Esk curls into a little ball and puts her head in Jaden's lap.

¨Finally! I fount it!¨

Joka holds the last book copy of the Communist Manifesto into the air.

¨Lets see what I can do with you!¨

He leaves the library in the ruins of Nice, France in search of Nah-I mean the Kabul Destroyer.

Brethren wrote:Esk curls into a little ball and puts her head in Jaden's lap.

Jaden begins to gently stroke his hands through her hair, looking at Esk adoringly.

Wersh wrote:Jaden begins to gently stroke his hands through her hair, looking at Esk adoringly.

Esk hums in delight.

Mother Charity rolls over and watches the young couple with a faintly bemused smile.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Hello.

It's the God of Trolls

The greatest Algerstonia of our lives...

Master troll, we are awed by your presence.. now please buy this bridge on Mars we have reserved just for you

Brethren wrote:Esk hums in delight.

Mother Charity rolls over and watches the young couple with a faintly bemused smile.

Jaden continues to pet Esk's hair, but looking up he sees Mother Charity watching them. His cheeks get a tinge of crimson upon them as he drops his gaze back down to Esk.

SPANISH CLASS STOP PLAYING BABY SPANISH SONGS MY BRAIN IS TOO OLD FOR THAT SHET

Dreamersistan wrote:It's the God of Trolls

The greatest Algerstonia of our lives...

Master troll, we are awed by your presence.. now please buy this bridge on Mars we have reserved just for you

Does the bridge have ice cream? I want ice cream.

Wersh wrote:Jaden continues to pet Esk's hair, but looking up he sees Mother Charity watching them. His cheeks get a tinge of crimson upon them as he drops his gaze back down to Esk.

Esk is still smiling blissfully with her eyes closed.

Libertanny wrote:No u

Lol 😂

Goddamnit my friend switched our chargers -<-

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Goddamnit my friend switched our chargers -<-

Dang bro you should sue

Great Algerstonia wrote:Dang bro you should sue

Just realized the charger thing. He's always fvcking around, even more so than me. Gonna get mines back in 7th period.

Brethren wrote:Esk is still smiling blissfully with her eyes closed.

Jaden traces a finger on her cheek, and sighs contentedly.

Wersh wrote:Jaden traces a finger on her cheek, and sighs contentedly.

Suddenly, Jaden turns into a ferocious German Shepherd, and Jaden eats Esk alive. Esk, not knowing any extreme kung-fu skills, is helpless against Jaden's onslaught.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Suddenly, Jaden turns into a ferocious German Shepherd, and Jaden eats Esk alive. Esk, not knowing any extreme kung-fu skills, is helpless against Jaden's onslaught.

<A Wirrabuk grabs Jadan and keeps him away like James Potter's animagus stopping Lupin in Harry Potter. It then kicks the Chaos Master's ass for being annoying, and gives Esk a gentle hug.>

<The Chaos Master is heard yelling in pain as he's dragged behind a giant Wirrabuk who's also giving the little imp a wedgie>

The Greater Japanese wrote:Yeah...I will have to admit that.

Shiro raised an eyebrow. ¨I see.¨

Takeo finally spoke up. ¨I can see that you are not like the others. We have met people similar to you, but they are either in hiding, dead, or under the influence of devilish beasts. We need to know, who do you work for?¨

Soon. Its 23% complete right now.

Hello~

Dreamersistan wrote:<A Wirrabuk grabs Jadan and keeps him away like James Potter's animagus stopping Lupin in Harry Potter. It then kicks the Chaos Master's ass for being annoying, and gives Esk a gentle hug.>

<The Chaos Master is heard yelling in pain as he's dragged behind a giant Wirrabuk who's also giving the little imp a wedgie>

OW! STOP IT! 😡

*suddenly, it starts raining mashed potatoes*

Great Algerstonia wrote:Does the bridge have ice cream? I want ice cream.

Yes, also rainbow sprinkles that lead to Valhalla where Thor will let you toss around Mjolnir as a special favor.

Please buy bridge before it coll- er, before... it's... sold! Yeah, before its sold

Dreamersistan wrote:<A Wirrabuk grabs Jadan and keeps him away like James Potter's animagus stopping Lupin in Harry Potter. It then kicks the Chaos Master's ass for being annoying, and gives Esk a gentle hug.>

<The Chaos Master is heard yelling in pain as he's dragged behind a giant Wirrabuk who's also giving the little imp a wedgie>

A Paki looks on confusedly. You can hear distant howling.

«12. . .33,62433,62533,62633,62733,62833,62933,630. . .35,45035,451»

Advertisement