35 so far.
Please upvote kids :D
as you are here
People of the Three Pacifics have started LOLing me for no apparent reason. Here's there list of these weirdos. 👇
EDIT: Now, that's more than the Three Pacifics lmao
EDIT 2: Here is your desired update.
☝️ UPVOTE ☝️
2. Recuecn, Guardian of The West Pacific
3. Dilber, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The West Pacific
4. VW53Aland, Minister of Immigration of The East Pacific
5. East Malaysia, Vizier of The East Pacific
6. Earthly Heaven II, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific
7. Marinas Island, Praetor of The Pacific aka New Pacific Order
8. Zoran of The West Pacific
9. The Unified Missourtama States of The West Pacific
10. Fuentana of The West Pacific
11. Terranihil, Director of Foreign Affairs of League of Conservative Nations
12. Stellar Colonies of The East Pacific
13. Xoriet, Legatus of The Pacific, TEP's Plant in the NPO
14. Aivintis, Senior Diplomat of The East Pacific
15. Kurabis, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific
16. Soultaker of the New Pacific Order (CyberNations)
17. Giovanniland, Speaker of the West Pacific
18. Albrook, Delegate of Eientei Gensokyo
19. Nimarya of The North Pacific
20. Croblade of The West Pacific
21. Bran Astor, Delegate of The West Pacific
22. Mon Civia of The North Pacific
23. Racoda of The North Pacific
24. 9003 of The North Pacific
25. Andusre, Founder of Thaecia
26. Wiranath, Diplomat of The East Pacific
27. CaveDweller of The Pacific
28. Pichtonia, Chief of State of Europeia
29. Dictator Anna 10, First Minister of Europeia
30. Gryphonian Alliance of The West Pacific
31. Evrigenis, Secretary of Delegate of The East Pacific
32. Bowzin, Statsminister of Balder
33. Dorab of 10000 Islands
34. Gladesville of Federation of Conservative Nations
35. The Atlae Isles, Overseeing Officer of EPSA and Chief Officer of Justice of The East Pacific
☝️ UPVOTE ☝️
A Russian Roulette
On December 25th Hesse-Kassel surrenders to the Prussian Forces. Prussian Men and Calvary stroll through the streets met by praises.
The Baden and Thuringian Army Starts to March into Bavaria only to be met by the Saxon army trying to get to Munich and their defenses. This results in the battle of Warneck, to defend Bavaria from a Western March. This is 1 of the first Showcases of how brutal Trench Warfare can be.
Meanwhile in St. Petersburg, Bismarck is trying to get the Russians to join their side Against The Austrians. But the Austrian Diplomat says that the Russians have a Friend in Austria and if they'll help Austria 1 more time they would be grateful and help them. The Russians dont want to help Austria again after just a year ago they helped put down the Hungarians. But they could use Austria or Prussia soon. It will take a major Victory by 1 side to win over the Russians.
The Austrian Army continues to fight in the Bloodiest Battle yet in the war in the Alps. The Austrians think that this should've redirected their forces south so they try to march into the Alps to Munich. But only Iron and Blood met them at the Battle of Passau.
Denmark moves its army south to take over Schleswig and Holstein and eventually Prussia but are haunted at Niebüll. The Prussians were waiting already Fortified for the Danish to come. While the Danes were marching towards the Prussians, the Prussians readied their Rifles and fired in a barrage tearing down 128 men in an instant.
Britain and France look on, the Brits readying their Fleet and the French their Army. America is still mining for gold(Gold Rush) so they arent caring about Europe right now.
Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich
The cat wants fish, yes, but she also flops a little further out of Santino's shirt to look pointedly at the soon-to-be outbound ship.
Santino checks what the cat is pointing to, and looks at the ship. Does she want to go there?
hi, I have lot of new banners
Santino feels the demanding tone of the meow, so he slowly walks to the ship. Not to worry, he has a backpack.
am I on the map yet?
Thunderbirds is also intimidating for it will make a roar across the Soccer Field and shake our opponents.