by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,38639,38739,38839,38939,39039,39139,392. . .41,18841,189»

Post self-deleted by Danelaw Scandinavia.

Dreamersistan wrote:

People are fine, the stores are quieter since the rushes ended. The customers are good though there's not many around.

35 so far.

Please upvote kids :D

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️
as you are here

.
.
.
.
People of the Three Pacifics have started LOLing me for no apparent reason. Here's there list of these weirdos. 👇

EDIT: Now, that's more than the Three Pacifics lmao

EDIT 2: Here is your desired update.

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

1. Marrabuk, Delegate of The East Pacific




2. Recuecn, Guardian of The West Pacific





3. Dilber, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The West Pacific



4. VW53Aland, Minister of Immigration of The East Pacific



5. East Malaysia, Vizier of The East Pacific



6. Earthly Heaven II, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific




7. Marinas Island, Praetor of The Pacific aka New Pacific Order



8. Zoran of The West Pacific



9. The Unified Missourtama States of The West Pacific



10. Fuentana of The West Pacific



11. Terranihil, Director of Foreign Affairs of League of Conservative Nations



12. Stellar Colonies of The East Pacific



13. Xoriet, Legatus of The Pacific, TEP's Plant in the NPO



14. Aivintis, Senior Diplomat of The East Pacific



15. Kurabis, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific



16. Soultaker of the New Pacific Order (CyberNations)



17. Giovanniland, Speaker of the West Pacific



18. Albrook, Delegate of Eientei Gensokyo



19. Nimarya of The North Pacific



20. Croblade of The West Pacific



21. Bran Astor, Delegate of The West Pacific



22. Mon Civia of The North Pacific



23. Racoda of The North Pacific



24. 9003 of The North Pacific



25. Andusre, Founder of Thaecia



26. Wiranath, Diplomat of The East Pacific



27. CaveDweller of The Pacific



28. Pichtonia, Chief of State of Europeia



29. Dictator Anna 10, First Minister of Europeia



30. Gryphonian Alliance of The West Pacific



31. Evrigenis, Secretary of Delegate of The East Pacific



32. Bowzin, Statsminister of Balder



33. Dorab of 10000 Islands



34. Gladesville of Federation of Conservative Nations



35. The Atlae Isles, Overseeing Officer of EPSA and Chief Officer of Justice of The East Pacific

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

Read dispatch

Talitoa wrote:People are fine, the stores are quieter since the rushes ended. The customers are good though there's not many around.

Good to hear. U in store?

Libertanny wrote:35 so far.

Please upvote kids :D

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️
as you are here

.
.
.
.
People of the Three Pacifics have started LOLing me for no apparent reason. Here's there list of these weirdos. 👇

EDIT: Now, that's more than the Three Pacifics lmao

EDIT 2: Here is your desired update.

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

1. Marrabuk, Delegate of The East Pacific




2. Recuecn, Guardian of The West Pacific





3. Dilber, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The West Pacific



4. VW53Aland, Minister of Immigration of The East Pacific



5. East Malaysia, Vizier of The East Pacific



6. Earthly Heaven II, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific




7. Marinas Island, Praetor of The Pacific aka New Pacific Order



8. Zoran of The West Pacific



9. The Unified Missourtama States of The West Pacific



10. Fuentana of The West Pacific



11. Terranihil, Director of Foreign Affairs of League of Conservative Nations



12. Stellar Colonies of The East Pacific



13. Xoriet, Legatus of The Pacific, TEP's Plant in the NPO



14. Aivintis, Senior Diplomat of The East Pacific



15. Kurabis, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific



16. Soultaker of the New Pacific Order (CyberNations)



17. Giovanniland, Speaker of the West Pacific



18. Albrook, Delegate of Eientei Gensokyo



19. Nimarya of The North Pacific



20. Croblade of The West Pacific



21. Bran Astor, Delegate of The West Pacific



22. Mon Civia of The North Pacific



23. Racoda of The North Pacific



24. 9003 of The North Pacific



25. Andusre, Founder of Thaecia



26. Wiranath, Diplomat of The East Pacific



27. CaveDweller of The Pacific



28. Pichtonia, Chief of State of Europeia



29. Dictator Anna 10, First Minister of Europeia



30. Gryphonian Alliance of The West Pacific



31. Evrigenis, Secretary of Delegate of The East Pacific



32. Bowzin, Statsminister of Balder



33. Dorab of 10000 Islands



34. Gladesville of Federation of Conservative Nations



35. The Atlae Isles, Overseeing Officer of EPSA and Chief Officer of Justice of The East Pacific

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

Read dispatch

lol

Dreamersistan wrote:Good to hear. U in store?

I am working there today later.

A Russian Roulette
On December 25th Hesse-Kassel surrenders to the Prussian Forces. Prussian Men and Calvary stroll through the streets met by praises.

The Baden and Thuringian Army Starts to March into Bavaria only to be met by the Saxon army trying to get to Munich and their defenses. This results in the battle of Warneck, to defend Bavaria from a Western March. This is 1 of the first Showcases of how brutal Trench Warfare can be.

Meanwhile in St. Petersburg, Bismarck is trying to get the Russians to join their side Against The Austrians. But the Austrian Diplomat says that the Russians have a Friend in Austria and if they'll help Austria 1 more time they would be grateful and help them. The Russians dont want to help Austria again after just a year ago they helped put down the Hungarians. But they could use Austria or Prussia soon. It will take a major Victory by 1 side to win over the Russians.

The Austrian Army continues to fight in the Bloodiest Battle yet in the war in the Alps. The Austrians think that this should've redirected their forces south so they try to march into the Alps to Munich. But only Iron and Blood met them at the Battle of Passau.

Denmark moves its army south to take over Schleswig and Holstein and eventually Prussia but are haunted at Niebüll. The Prussians were waiting already Fortified for the Danish to come. While the Danes were marching towards the Prussians, the Prussians readied their Rifles and fired in a barrage tearing down 128 men in an instant.

Britain and France look on, the Brits readying their Fleet and the French their Army. America is still mining for gold(Gold Rush) so they arent caring about Europe right now.
Aivintis
Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich

Shavara wrote:Santino senses the cat's wanting, so he goes to the dock.

The cat wants fish, yes, but she also flops a little further out of Santino's shirt to look pointedly at the soon-to-be outbound ship.

Libertanny wrote:35 so far.

Please upvote kids :D

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️
as you are here

.
.
.
.
People of the Three Pacifics have started LOLing me for no apparent reason. Here's there list of these weirdos. 👇

EDIT: Now, that's more than the Three Pacifics lmao

EDIT 2: Here is your desired update.

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

1. Marrabuk, Delegate of The East Pacific




2. Recuecn, Guardian of The West Pacific





3. Dilber, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The West Pacific



4. VW53Aland, Minister of Immigration of The East Pacific



5. East Malaysia, Vizier of The East Pacific



6. Earthly Heaven II, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific




7. Marinas Island, Praetor of The Pacific aka New Pacific Order



8. Zoran of The West Pacific



9. The Unified Missourtama States of The West Pacific



10. Fuentana of The West Pacific



11. Terranihil, Director of Foreign Affairs of League of Conservative Nations



12. Stellar Colonies of The East Pacific



13. Xoriet, Legatus of The Pacific, TEP's Plant in the NPO



14. Aivintis, Senior Diplomat of The East Pacific



15. Kurabis, Ambassador of The West Pacific to The East Pacific



16. Soultaker of the New Pacific Order (CyberNations)



17. Giovanniland, Speaker of the West Pacific



18. Albrook, Delegate of Eientei Gensokyo



19. Nimarya of The North Pacific



20. Croblade of The West Pacific



21. Bran Astor, Delegate of The West Pacific



22. Mon Civia of The North Pacific



23. Racoda of The North Pacific



24. 9003 of The North Pacific



25. Andusre, Founder of Thaecia



26. Wiranath, Diplomat of The East Pacific



27. CaveDweller of The Pacific



28. Pichtonia, Chief of State of Europeia



29. Dictator Anna 10, First Minister of Europeia



30. Gryphonian Alliance of The West Pacific



31. Evrigenis, Secretary of Delegate of The East Pacific



32. Bowzin, Statsminister of Balder



33. Dorab of 10000 Islands



34. Gladesville of Federation of Conservative Nations



35. The Atlae Isles, Overseeing Officer of EPSA and Chief Officer of Justice of The East Pacific

☝️ UPVOTE ☝️

Read dispatch

lol^3

Volinovia wrote:Well, what about joining the Volinovian Sports Association and the Olympics?

Sure.

The Team: Terreicher Direwolves shall participate.

Terreich und Preussen wrote:Sure.

The Team: Terreicher Direwolves shall participate.

That . . . that sounds ominous.

Brethren wrote:That . . . that sounds ominous.

What does?

Peatiktist wrote:*Good choice*

*slowly approaching the dock now*

Terreich und Preussen wrote:What does?

Everything about it. Are you talking about literal direwolves?

Brethren wrote:The cat wants fish, yes, but she also flops a little further out of Santino's shirt to look pointedly at the soon-to-be outbound ship.

Santino checks what the cat is pointing to, and looks at the ship. Does she want to go there?

Brethren wrote:Everything about it. Are you talking about literal direwolves?

Elaborate

Shavara wrote:Santino checks what the cat is pointing to, and looks at the ship. Does she want to go there?

She meows in a demanding tone.

Terreich und Preussen wrote:Elaborate

Your team name is intimidating. The sad news is that you'll lose to Volinovia! BUM BUM BAH

hi, I have lot of new banners

Brethren wrote:She meows in a demanding tone.

Santino feels the demanding tone of the meow, so he slowly walks to the ship. Not to worry, he has a backpack.

Brethren wrote:She meows in a demanding tone.

<a mysterious gloved hand gibs kitty scritches under her chinny chin chin>

am I on the map yet?

Volinovia wrote:Your team name is intimidating. The sad news is that you'll lose to Volinovia! BUM BUM BAH

Thunderbirds is also intimidating for it will make a roar across the Soccer Field and shake our opponents.

i am leave this region, I think no one likes me.

«12. . .39,38639,38739,38839,38939,39039,39139,392. . .41,18841,189»

Advertisement