by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .41,41541,41641,41741,41841,41941,42041,421. . .42,27742,278»

Hey I found a lovely place called TSP, but this place is great too! I think I can just go to both right?
😐😥🤫

Now that I think about it, as long as you don't kill anybody, robbing banks doesn't seem that unethical...

Kampf Empire wrote:The Axe rips itself free and flies into the darkness ahead of Cthulhu. When the sounds of the Damned Weapon flying through the air cease, the footsteps come ever closer and closer, until a low voice breaks any barrier of safety that remained:

"Höhöhö. What have we here?"

*Cthulhu flattens his back to the icy wall, tentacles quivering*

I said stay back!

The Cult of the Great Cthulhu wrote:*Cthulhu flattens his back to the icy wall, tentacles quivering*

I said stay back!

"Hö Hö Hö. You need to be punished, dear Boy."

A Starfish Spirit wrote:Hey I found a lovely place called TSP, but this place is great too! I think I can just go to both right?
😐😥🤫

You can be in one or the other, not both at the same time.

Auphelia wrote:A diet?

Me?!

Blasphemous!

I keep telling you, all those cupcakes are going to your tentacles.

Drystar wrote:I keep telling you, all those cupcakes are going to your tentacles.

Nonsense!

That's just the poison sacs refilling.

Well that sapped up any energy...

A Starfish Spirit wrote:Hey I found a lovely place called TSP, but this place is great too! I think I can just go to both right?
😐😥🤫

South or East, whichever I really don’t care

I’ve been running for the delegacy for 2 hours and I’m already considering biting the dust on this one

record short campaign time.

ArenaC wrote:South or East, whichever I really don’t care

I’ve been running for the delegacy for 2 hours and I’m already considering biting the dust on this one

record short campaign time.

also I could run for Provost of the Magisterium instead

Kampf Empire wrote:"Hö Hö Hö. You need to be punished, dear Boy."

Back!

*Cthulhu furiously lashes tentacles at the red-suited figure*

STOP WITH ALL THE PINGS.

gud nacht :D

Aivintis wrote:Be good while I'm gone, or I'll be back with this large hammer Marrabuk so kindly gave me.

(Lerasi then proceeds to give delegate-wannabes a hard time)

The Cult of the Great Cthulhu wrote:Back!

*Cthulhu furiously lashes tentacles at the red-suited figure*

A surge of pain pangs through his body as several tentacles are sliced off.

penguinarchy anyone?
that’ll be my October delegate campaign

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:A blip Shows up on the Kianese Ships screen 43km SE of them

Consistent with the Size and speed of Kurikian Frigates

The Lieutenant sees the ship and calls someone on the intercom.

"KUSN Yokpo, KUSN Yokpo, requesting support over."
-----
Abourd the KUSN Yokpo, a West Xiakuo-class destroyer, 10 km Southwest of the P-234

Captain Yi of the KUSN Yokpo receives the transmission and answers.

Captain Yi: This the KUSN Yokpo to KUSN P-234, sitrep for support request over?
Lieutenant Min: This is KUSN P-234, we got a possible Kurikian ship around 43 km to our Southeast, they're getting pretty close to the border, over.
Captain Yi: Roger that P-234. Await my command, I will shift the Yokpo's course towards the potential target, over.
Lieutenant Min: Roger that KUSN Yokpo, over and out.

The Captain turns to his fellow crew on the bridge.

Captain Yi: We got a potential Kurikian ship getting close to the border. Set course to intercept it and full speed ahead. Lieutenant, I need you to get your men ready to man the machineguns and warn the combat section for possible engagement. First Officer, turn status to Code Yellow.

The crew affirms and follows the Captain's orders. The ship detects the ship and turns towards the interception course along the border. The Captain pulls out his binoculars and he finds the P-234. In the wide expanse of the ocean, you cannot see ships at a certain distance and from a certain height due to the curvature of Valsora. The Captain tries to look for the Kurikian ship, but couldn't. They'll have to depend on the radar for now.

The ship's marine garrison of 50 men heads to the machine gun positions on standby. Meanwhile, in the combat section in the ship, the sailors ready the ship's full-auto 60mm guns, anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles, and rocket turrets.

ArenaC wrote:penguinarchy anyone?
that’ll be my October delegate campaign

How dare you stand where Antarritah stood?

Kianhua wrote:The Lieutenant sees the ship and calls someone on the intercom.

"KUSN Yokpo, KUSN Yokpo, requesting support over."
-----
Abourd the KUSN Yokpo, a West Xiakuo-class destroyer, 10 km Southwest of the P-234

Captain Yi of the KUSN Yokpo receives the transmission and answers.

Captain Yi: This the KUSN Yokpo to KUSN P-234, sitrep for support request over?
Lieutenant Min: This is KUSN P-234, we got a possible Kurikian ship around 43 km to our Southeast, they're getting pretty close to the border, over.
Captain Yi: Roger that P-234. Await my command, I will shift the Yokpo's course towards the potential target, over.
Lieutenant Min: Roger that KUSN Yokpo, over and out.

The Captain turns to his fellow crew on the bridge.

Captain Yi: We got a potential Kurikian ship getting close to the border. Set course to intercept it and full speed ahead. Lieutenant, I need you to get your men ready to man the machineguns and warn the combat section for possible engagement. First Officer, turn status to Code Yellow.

The crew affirms and follows the Captain's orders. The ship detects the ship and turns towards the interception course along the border. The Captain pulls out his binoculars and he finds the P-234. In the wide expanse of the ocean, you cannot see ships at a certain distance and from a certain height due to the curvature of Valsora. The Captain tries to look for the Kurikian ship, but couldn't. They'll have to depend on the radar for now.

The ship's marine garrison of 50 men heads to the machine gun positions on standby. Meanwhile, in the combat section in the ship, the sailors ready the ship's full-auto 60mm guns, anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles, and rocket turrets.

Location 43km SE of P-234 and Yokpo Kurikian Kirov Class Heavy Guided missile Cruiser and Escort Frigates

“Captain Definite Radar Contact on 2 Kianese Warships One patrol One destroyer.” Lekana yelled time Captain Borshnekov

“4 months of Deployment in this Area Lekana and they finally find us” The Captain Pauses for a moment.

“Who wishes to Play a little game in the Spirit of Naval Comradship?” The Captain Asks.

“What do you Mean Captain?” Lekana Asked”

Helmsman bring us around 180 degrees and steam towards the ship when we are in 10 km of them open the Radio for communication” Borshnekov Said

“Ahh were saying hello” Lekana said

The Soviet Giant proceeded to make a wide 180 degree turn dipping in and Right out of Kianese territorial waters and steaming at 27.8 knots towards the two Ships.

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:Location 43km SE of P-234 and Yokpo Kurikian Kirov Class Heavy Guided missile Cruiser and Escort Frigates

“Captain Definite Radar Contact on 2 Kianese Warships One patrol One destroyer.” Lekana yelled time Captain Borshnekov

“4 months of Deployment in this Area Lekana and they finally find us” The Captain Pauses for a moment.

“Who wishes to Play a little game in the Spirit of Naval Comradship?” The Captain Asks.

“What do you Mean Captain?” Lekana Asked”

Helmsman bring us around 180 degrees and steam towards the ship when we are in 10 km of them open the Radio for communication” Borshnekov Said

“Ahh were saying hello” Lekana said

The Soviet Giant proceeded to make a wide 180 degree turn dipping in and Right out of Kianese territorial waters and steaming at 27.8 knots towards the two Ships.

Aboard the KUSN Yokpo

As the ships steam towards each other, the Captain tries to find the ships. Few minutes later, in his binoculars he sees them rising out from the sea. He is surprised by the shear number of ships.

First Officer: What is it, Captain?
Captain Yi: Damn, it's a f*cking Kurikian Missle Cruiser escort.
Executive Officer: What? The hell is a missile cruiser doing all the way out here?
First Officer: I think you should report this to Admiral Huang. He'll be here in 30 minutes with his fleet-
Captain Yi: And we're part of the recon section. Yes, I'll report to him. That newly-built Command Ship has to reach the Hoshang Region at once. The North's naval production capacity has been slightly crippled due to shipyard maintenance after the horrendous storms and that ship has important supplies for the navy and the airforce in the north. moves towards the comms All patrol ships in the arera, stay on high alert. The Admiral will be arriving. Sit tight, and secure the border. Sit on it if you have to. switches channel Admiral Huang of KUSN Hoshang, do you copy?

Aboard the KUSN Hoshang, the Guangnan Class Command and Heavy Transport Ship, 58 km West of the KUSN

Admiral Huang stands on the bridge overlooking the large ship and the vast sea. His escort consisting of 4 multi-role frigates, 3 missile cruisers, and 3 destroyers sail through the sea and cut through the waves. Their mission: Bring this new ship to the North unscathed. The Admiral turns as he hears the transmission from Captain Yi.

Admiral Huang: This is Admiral Huang of the KUSN Hoshang, over.
Captain Yi: This is Captain Yi of the KUSN Yokpo. Sir, we have spotted a Kurikian Missile Cruiser Escort cruising along the border. What should we do?

The Admiral slightly smiles

Admiral Huang: Are you on a course to intercept the ships?
Captain Yi: Yes sir, and they've set their course to meet us at the border it seems.
Admiral Huang: Then just continue that. We'll be there soon, be sure to join the formation when you see us. Don't be too aggressive though, you'll scare them off.
Captain Yi: Yes sir, over and out.

The Admiral moves away from the comms and stands in front of the bridge windows again. He hadn't been at sea for a long time. With a slight grin on his face, he turned to the helmsman.

Admiral Yi: Helmsman, full speed ahead. Tell the other ships as well. Once we get into arrowhead formation, try to match our speeds with the other ships.
Helmsman: Yes, admiral!

The Escort cuts through the waves as it prepares to begin its adventure through international waters and, apparently so, to meet a fellow voyager at sea.

Kampf Empire wrote:A surge of pain pangs through his body as several tentacles are sliced off.

*another earsplitting screech rings out in the city*

...what do you want?

Leedur-laand wrote:Black Lives Matter

Cthulhu 2020: No lives matter.

The Cult of the Great Cthulhu wrote:*another earsplitting screech rings out in the city*

...what do you want?

"Eggnog."

Who was the maddest lad you've ever seen?

Talitoa wrote:Who was the maddest lad you've ever seen?

I can't remember right now, but do you want a card of yourself or do you not mind If I give it to someone else?

«12. . .41,41541,41641,41741,41841,41941,42041,421. . .42,27742,278»

Advertisement