by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .41,46341,46441,46541,46641,46741,46841,469. . .42,27642,277»

Hey a question, how do you obtain a custom classification?

Kianhua wrote:cough

I know Mate got to Finish my post for the encounter one more paragraph and it should be done

Kianhua wrote:cough

Uh oh.

Skooptropia wrote:Hey a question, how do you obtain a custom classification?

You unlock that feature after getting 500 million population

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:I know Mate got to Finish my post for the encounter one more paragraph and it should be done

cool

The Sygarian Regime surprise mfer

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:I know Mate got to Finish my post for the encounter one more paragraph and it should be done

Aight.

Wiranath wrote:Uh oh.

Join me in death, comrade.

jkjk, stay safe

Virgolia wrote:You unlock that feature after getting 500 million population

So uh

need more babies, got it.

ArenaC wrote:cool

[]The Sygarian Regime[/nation] surprise mfer

The Commonwealth of ArenaC, definitely not in accordance with the Geneva Convention, decides to pull the trigger on telling Hydra to get bent.

Wiranath wrote:Uh oh.

You should use a mask like me

Virgolia wrote:You should use a mask like me

You've been a mask this whole time? Quite a revelation. Never knew masks could type faster than me.

Virgolia wrote:I'm doing fine, and you?

Im great, Jamming out to some good ol tunes and messaging people on discord. What have you been up to lately?

Kianhua wrote:Aight.
Join me in death, comrade.

jkjk, stay safe

If you check world building I posted a image of the ship Im using

Virgolia wrote:You should use a mask like me

o`<'o~No because that somehow infringes on my rights!

ArenaC wrote:The Commonwealth of ArenaC, definitely not in accordance with the Geneva Convention, decides to pull the trigger on telling Hydra to get bent.

The banana must spin.
And that is what we will accomplish.
Dr. AC, head of state of ArenaC

Wiranath wrote:You've been a mask this whole time? Quite a revelation. Never knew masks could type faster than me.

Wir, I'm your mask for the magisterium.

The Traditional States wrote:Im great, Jamming out to some good ol tunes and messaging people on discord. What have you been up to lately?

I'm trying to get better at cardspamming Wiranath and Zukchiva

DarKspawnerreich wrote:o`<'o~No because that somehow infringes on my rights!

That's a pro not a con!

Virgolia wrote:Wir, I'm your mask for the magisterium.

no

ArenaC wrote:The banana must spin.
And that is what we will accomplish.
Dr. AC, head of state of ArenaC

How much soda did it take to come up with this?

ArenaC wrote:no

Deep inside we are all secret alter egos of Wir, you just can't accept it.

Post by Majoristanzik suppressed by a moderator.

Majoristanzik wrote:Hey guys

Ahoy!

ArenaC wrote:no

Yes

Skooptropia wrote:Ahoy!

Oh

Well then, hi thanos

Kianhua wrote:Aboard the KUSN Yokpo

As the ships steam towards each other, the Captain tries to find the ships. Few minutes later, in his binoculars he sees them rising out from the sea. He is surprised by the shear number of ships.

First Officer: What is it, Captain?
Captain Yi: Damn, it's a f*cking Kurikian Missle Cruiser escort.
Executive Officer: What? The hell is a missile cruiser doing all the way out here?
First Officer: I think you should report this to Admiral Huang. He'll be here in 30 minutes with his fleet-
Captain Yi: And we're part of the recon section. Yes, I'll report to him. That newly-built Command Ship has to reach the Hoshang Region at once. The North's naval production capacity has been slightly crippled due to shipyard maintenance after the horrendous storms and that ship has important supplies for the navy and the airforce in the north. moves towards the comms All patrol ships in the arera, stay on high alert. The Admiral will be arriving. Sit tight, and secure the border. Sit on it if you have to. switches channel Admiral Huang of KUSN Hoshang, do you copy?

Aboard the KUSN Hoshang, the Guangnan Class Command and Heavy Transport Ship, 58 km West of the KUSN

Admiral Huang stands on the bridge overlooking the large ship and the vast sea. His escort consisting of 4 multi-role frigates, 3 missile cruisers, and 3 destroyers sail through the sea and cut through the waves. Their mission: Bring this new ship to the North unscathed. The Admiral turns as he hears the transmission from Captain Yi.

Admiral Huang: This is Admiral Huang of the KUSN Hoshang, over.
Captain Yi: This is Captain Yi of the KUSN Yokpo. Sir, we have spotted a Kurikian Missile Cruiser Escort cruising along the border. What should we do?

The Admiral slightly smiles

Admiral Huang: Are you on a course to intercept the ships?
Captain Yi: Yes sir, and they've set their course to meet us at the border it seems.
Admiral Huang: Then just continue that. We'll be there soon, be sure to join the formation when you see us. Don't be too aggressive though, you'll scare them off.
Captain Yi: Yes sir, over and out.

The Admiral moves away from the comms and stands in front of the bridge windows again. He hadn't been at sea for a long time. With a slight grin on his face, he turned to the helmsman.

Admiral Yi: Helmsman, full speed ahead. Tell the other ships as well. Once we get into arrowhead formation, try to match our speeds with the other ships.
Helmsman: Yes, admiral!

The Escort cuts through the waves as it prepares to begin its adventure through international waters and, apparently so, to meet a fellow voyager at sea.

Kurikian Missile Cruiser Admiral Melikovich

"Captain we are now 10km from the Kianese Ships" Lekana said

"XO Prepare the radio for Transmission on Channel 132-4 and Prep Ship Wide Alert System

Kianhua wrote:Aboard the KUSN Yokpo

As the ships steam towards each other, the Captain tries to find the ships. Few minutes later, in his binoculars he sees them rising out from the sea. He is surprised by the shear number of ships.

First Officer: What is it, Captain?
Captain Yi: Damn, it's a f*cking Kurikian Missle Cruiser escort.
Executive Officer: What? The hell is a missile cruiser doing all the way out here?
First Officer: I think you should report this to Admiral Huang. He'll be here in 30 minutes with his fleet-
Captain Yi: And we're part of the recon section. Yes, I'll report to him. That newly-built Command Ship has to reach the Hoshang Region at once. The North's naval production capacity has been slightly crippled due to shipyard maintenance after the horrendous storms and that ship has important supplies for the navy and the airforce in the north. moves towards the comms All patrol ships in the arera, stay on high alert. The Admiral will be arriving. Sit tight, and secure the border. Sit on it if you have to. switches channel Admiral Huang of KUSN Hoshang, do you copy?

Aboard the KUSN Hoshang, the Guangnan Class Command and Heavy Transport Ship, 58 km West of the KUSN

Admiral Huang stands on the bridge overlooking the large ship and the vast sea. His escort consisting of 4 multi-role frigates, 3 missile cruisers, and 3 destroyers sail through the sea and cut through the waves. Their mission: Bring this new ship to the North unscathed. The Admiral turns as he hears the transmission from Captain Yi.

Admiral Huang: This is Admiral Huang of the KUSN Hoshang, over.
Captain Yi: This is Captain Yi of the KUSN Yokpo. Sir, we have spotted a Kurikian Missile Cruiser Escort cruising along the border. What should we do?

The Admiral slightly smiles

Admiral Huang: Are you on a course to intercept the ships?
Captain Yi: Yes sir, and they've set their course to meet us at the border it seems.
Admiral Huang: Then just continue that. We'll be there soon, be sure to join the formation when you see us. Don't be too aggressive though, you'll scare them off.
Captain Yi: Yes sir, over and out.

The Admiral moves away from the comms and stands in front of the bridge windows again. He hadn't been at sea for a long time. With a slight grin on his face, he turned to the helmsman.

Admiral Yi: Helmsman, full speed ahead. Tell the other ships as well. Once we get into arrowhead formation, try to match our speeds with the other ships.
Helmsman: Yes, admiral!

The Escort cuts through the waves as it prepares to begin its adventure through international waters and, apparently so, to meet a fellow voyager at sea.

Kurikian Missile Cruiser Admiral Melikovich

"Captain we are now 10km from the Kianese Ships" Lekana said

"XO Prepare the radio for Transmission on Channel 132-4 and Prep Ship Wide Alert System incase Kianhua Decides to Start a war" Borshnekov
Said

All over the Cruiser Men were running about and preparing to meet there Fellow Seamen a few were even sunbathing on the stern of the cruiser not a care in the world.
They Were just waiting on Swim Call in a few Days

Back on the bridge of the Melikovich Borshnekov watched as the Cruisers Radio Crackled to Life and he prepared to speak.

"This is Captian Leonid Borshnikov of the Admiral Melikovich, Soviet Navy Orintial Squadron please Respond."

as he says that a Soviet Banner is Unfurled from the ships mast Signifying its Nation Affiliation.

the Ship continues to close the distance.

Wiranath wrote:How much soda did it take to come up with this?

just saw a meme and decided to put it here in regards to war time

«12. . .41,46341,46441,46541,46641,46741,46841,469. . .42,27642,277»

Advertisement