WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of The Princeps senatus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Mystical Alliance, Dark stars, Codex Ylvus, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Fredonia, SEC Fanatics, Gypsy Lands, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, United States of America, Erruwon, Guinea Kiribati, RAMS, Mercenaries R Us, Independence Hill, Dixie, and 91 others.phoenix partners, The Anti Fascism Alliances, The Doctor Who Universe, United League of Nations, Nordic Territories, Save Our Planet, New Burris, Arconian Empire, The Empire of Tamriel, THE RANDOM REGION 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lardyland, Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists, Nacb, Christmas, Mare Islands, Earth United, Parliamentary Region of Phoenix Partners, The SOP, The Fallout Wasteland, Star Frontiers, The Slide Countries, The Stargate Trek Wars universe, Turkic Union, The Yeetlands, Alnobia, Japan, Union of Nationalists, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Kogaion, Bytes, Warzone Airspace, Chicken overlords, The Milky Way Galaxy, Non Aligned Movement, The Illuminati, The Sea Of Love, Polad, Hapes Consortium, nasunia, Free Market Federation, Minnesota, The Great Universe, Torrezon, Southern Africa, The Kesemistic Empire, Raven Brook, Society of Commissioned Gentlemen, Kingdom Of England And Wales, Sakartvelo, Kinshasa, South Carolina, New Brunswick, Yukon, Western Africa, Anti Fairy Pact, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Brunei Darussalam, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Port Moresby, Norsewood, South Dakota, British Columbia, Nebraska, Australian Capital Territory, Delaware, Rhode Island, Namibia, Beijing, Northern Territory, The Awakening, South Australia, Ancient Lands, Colorado, Michigan, Rhea, Malawi, Illinois, Islamabad, Beta, New Delhi, Saint Johns, Mississippi, Maryland, Sarajevo, Kansas, The Assembly of Gentlemen, Groovy, HALO UNIVERSE, Northern Sea Union, and Greek Islands.
The embassy with The Great Universe is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
The Nationstates Senate is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in The Nationstates Senate
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, The Nationstates Senate is ranked 20,543rd in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of The Princeps senatus||Father Knows Best State||“We Will Endure”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Paris Accord and The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Disputed Territories of Loller 69 of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus granted posting privileges on the The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Bannorn of Devalis departed this region for Austria and Hungary.
- : The Royal Empire of Imperial States America of the region United Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The THE GREY LILY of Aardvark Frenchy of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alvonia and The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Republic of Kasterlov of the region NS neutral zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis of the region 1980s America proposed constructing embassies.
The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board
Sure! I could always use more people. I founded the Nationstates Senate to be a neutral place where people could come and debate about anything they wanted too. To that end I started embassy collecting so that the Senate's RMB would be open to as many nations as possible. I've succeeded in securing quite a few embassys but so far I dont have many people and no debates going on.
Once the embassies start opening, there should be a few more people. Some might be fine with you advertising on your RMB though I'd be careful about that.
A more eye-catching WFE might also help, as could a post in the Gameplay forum.
Also, while a debate region is a good idea, I'm against the idea of a completely unmoderated forum. Where there are no rules whatsoever, the forum will inevitably devolve into bad faith, one-sided arguments.