by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .59,19259,19359,19459,19559,19659,19759,198. . .63,75563,756»

Bala Mantre wrote:Ok then, he will arrive soon.

Good! I hope this isn't about the recent Communist Collapse...

Acai wrote:Hm... why can't he just have average civil rights then? If not, then that is SO not very nice

You see... Civilians may not like it, but it may be the best for the country. As such, lets say that people have to many rights, and are starting rebellions, dictatorship is best. Here is a better example: A country that needs a Strong Leader also need one who has Power, as in Getting rid of most of there Rights. Maybe its because they need system to know what issue is important. Maybe they need to do their work for their Country. Whatever the case its usually the dictatorship that is better. Here is the best Example: For Instance, maybe you are trying to make you country better by making more and better policies. But, you invade some countries and the Democratic Senate and country that you are working for doesn't like that, you then lose all of your political Popularity, and all your great policies go out the window, so with communism or a Dictatorship you have Power. Power that you can use for Good Policies or Bad Polices.

German Fomee wrote:Fite me

Wait, what do you mean, because of the slaves and Yascelists problem?

-_-

German Fomee wrote:Good! I hope this isn't about the recent Communist Collapse...

It isnt

Why do citizens of the North Pacific have to be active? It’s kinda stupid, but that’s just my opinion.

Korolk wrote:"Pay your rent to release the animals!"

05-1: No, and put the gun down or one of my snipers will kill you.

Supreme Leader Hadrian wrote:Why do citizens of the North Pacific have to be active? It’s kinda stupid, but that’s just my opinion.

Dumb Question!

Jodilee wrote:Ja das ist Supa. Kann ich gehen?
(Yes, that's super. Can I go?)

Yeah

Bala Mantre wrote:It isnt

Great!

Acai wrote:Wait, what do you mean, because of the slaves and Yascelists problem?

About the fact that our language is EPIC

SCP Faudation wrote:You see... Civilians may not like it, but it may be the best for the country. As such, lets say that people have to many rights, and are starting rebellions, dictatorship is best. Here is a better example: A country that needs a Strong Leader also need one who has Power, as in Getting rid of most of there Rights. Maybe its because they need system to know what issue is important. Maybe they need to do their work for their Country. Whatever the case its usually the dictatorship that is better. Here is the best Example: For Instance, maybe you are trying to make you country better by making more and better policies. But, you invade some countries and the Democratic Senate and country that you are working for doesn't like that, you then lose all of your political Popularity, and all your great policies go out the window, so with communism or a Dictatorship you have Power. Power that you can use for Good Policies or Bad Polices.

Well I have some of the best average lifespans and enviorment plus economy in the game...

Afternoon cuties. How goes the quarantine? I hope you didn't forget about uncle now :)

Homyland wrote:I adopted it. I telegramed Republica Guilleana but they replied me some minutes ago.

Ah, much obliged. This shall surely strengthen PETT and its member nations!

Supreme Leader Hadrian wrote:Why do citizens of the North Pacific have to be active? It’s kinda stupid, but that’s just my opinion.

Well, if you check the introduction or help page, you might see that Pacific regions are quite spammy and chatty

The Mike Roctafinserland wrote:Afternoon cuties. How goes the quarantine? I hope you didn't forget about uncle now :)

School
aaaaaaa

German Fomee wrote:Good! I hope this isn't about the recent Communist Collapse...

Reports show that communism is 13.9% less popular due to everyone hating the Third Soviet Union

Greatly wrote:Ah, much obliged. This shall surely strengthen PETT and its member nations!

PETT? Sounds stupid...

Bala Mantre wrote:Well I have some of the best average lifespans and enviorment plus economy in the game...

Exactly. You may be a Communist or a Dictator but in the end you probably end up helping your country. Most of the time.

German Fomee wrote:YeahGreat!About the fact that our language is EPIC

Dear Monarch of Germany,
I wish for you to join the Yamastian Pact, one of the eldest religions in the world.
Monotheistic if you care to know.
Sincerely,
Emperor Ashkenzic IV

The Oracle of the three goddesses wrote:Reports show that communism is 13.9% less popular due to everyone hating the [nation]Third Soviet Union[/ntion]

The Communism in TNP is collapsing!
Keep The Democracy!

German Fomee wrote:YeahGreat!About the fact that our language is EPIC

Our language is more straight and harder but fluent to learn, you also need the Acaian accent

Balaslandia wrote:The Communism in TNP is collapsing!
Keep The Democracy!

All hail freedom

Balaslandia wrote:The Communism in TNP is collapsing!
Keep The Democracy!

Yay i also got something good

Acai wrote:Our language is more straight and harder but fluent to learn, you also need the Acaian accent

onse donse tronse

Kingdom Of Casetaria wrote:Yay i also got something good

Wat Is It? :O

The Mike Roctafinserland wrote:Afternoon cuties. How goes the quarantine? I hope you didn't forget about uncle now :)

Hello, Quarantine is making me each potato chips for breakfast lunch and dinner, and makimg me forget everything I know, and my Uncle is a Prankster so it's impossible to forget him.

«12. . .59,19259,19359,19459,19559,19659,19759,198. . .63,75563,756»

Advertisement