by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19,41919,42019,42119,42219,42319,42419,425. . .21,79521,796»

Tuairisc

Nacoa Dya wrote:An ICBM launches out of the silo and flies through the air and a Nacoa Dyan cruiser hist it with a anti-ballistic missile, missile

Itís a test of how well we can defend if we are invaded

A pretty expensive test

Polandball-Lithuaniaball wrote:Are you sure thatís what you are doing?

Yes, why would we blow up our own real nuke on an ICBM?

Nacoa Dya wrote:An ICBM launches out of the silo and flies through the air and a Nacoa Dyan cruiser hist it with a anti-ballistic missile, missile

Itís a test of how well we can defend if we are invaded

Well, good news for you, we can see your launches all the way from our continent.

Strala wrote:Eh take some land. I don't care. I told him that he had to give concessions to other nations for my protection during the war

but what! Let him only take Morocco

Tuairisc wrote:A pretty expensive test

Not a real nuclear warhead, and it was planned, all workers were informed, and now everyone can go back to normal

Tuairisc

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:Well, good news for you, we can see your launches all the way from our continent.

...

Wubdich wrote:The Carrier-Subs have sent their planes airborne, and long-range planes are lifting off near South-Japan

*long-range planes are sent home again*

Nacoa Dya wrote:An ICBM launches out of the silo and flies through the air and a Nacoa Dyan cruiser hist it with a anti-ballistic missile, missile

Itís a test of how well we can defend if we are invaded

Message from Sasha Feierabend of the Council of Intelligence and Espionage:

The unnannounced 'test' involving the launch of an ICBM missile has raised suspicions amongst the CoP. As a reaction, our Air Force and Navy were ordered to watch the Air around your nation's waters.

Nacoa Dya wrote:An ICBM launches out of the silo and flies through the air and a Nacoa Dyan cruiser hist it with a anti-ballistic missile, missile

Itís a test of how well we can defend if we are invaded

where is your country at??

Nacoa Dya wrote:...

We've been developing some extensive radar networks that allow us to see ballistic missile launches.

War Peace 123, Wubdich, and Tuairisc

Tuairisc

Nacoa Dya wrote:Not a real nuclear warhead, and it was planned, all workers were informed, and now everyone can go back to normal

Maybe you should of warned the International Community first

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:We've been developing some extensive radar networks that allow us to see ballistic missile launches.

Good luck.
Though, good continental missile defense systems donít happen until either T2 NFT/IFT.

Wubdich wrote:*long-range planes are sent home again*

Message from Sasha Feierabend of the Council of Intelligence and Espionage:

The unnannounced 'test' involving the launch of an ICBM missile has raised suspicions amongst the CoP. As a reaction, our Air Force and Navy were ordered to watch the Air around your nation's waters.

Message from Prime Minister Yato:

The test had to maintain international secrecy as not to have any involvement, we apologize for any scare we have caused you but we ask that you do not watch our waters or air, thank you.

Rwekazaland wrote:where is your country at??

South east of Guam

Tuairisc wrote:Maybe you should of warned the International Community first

Nacoa Dya wrote:Message from Prime Minister Yato:

The test had to maintain international secrecy as not to have any involvement, we apologize for any scare we have caused you but we ask that you do not watch our waters or air, thank you

Tuairisc

Nacoa Dya wrote:Message from Prime Minister Yato:

The test had to maintain international secrecy as not to have any involvement, we apologize for any scare we have caused you but we ask that you do not watch our waters or air, thank you

Sasha: "ICBM tests can be announced among allies. Not doing so naturally causes suspicions. We will watch the international waters and air-space around your waters."

Nacoa Dya wrote:South east of Guam

ok that wayy to far form my land.

War Peace 123 wrote:Good luck.
Though, good continental missile defense systems donít happen until either T2 NFT/IFT.

We're aware... but the detection of a ballistic missile launch allows us to at least be prepared to evacuate targeted regions of our own nation or mount similar launches against those who would dare. We still have some nuclear missiles Novo provided to us, we can utilize them to launch a surgical strike of a similar capacity.

Wubdich wrote:Sasha: "ICBM tests can be announced among allies. Not doing so naturally causes suspicions. We will watch the international waters and air-space around your waters."

ďWe had to make sure that it would not leak out, we could not risk anyone outside of our circle knowing, but next time I will inform our close allies if you wish.Ē

how to calculate my armies?

Not to mention, with our computerized and AI guided economy, we can quite easily refocus our raw resources and materials into an automatic relief system that will locate ground zero of catastrophes and dispatch aid within moments of the system registering it.

Dutch North Indies wrote:how to calculate my armies?

Check the RP rulebook and then your own De fence Forces stat.

Nacoa Dya wrote:ďWe had to make sure that it would not leak out, we could not risk anyone outside of our circle knowing, but next time I will inform our close allies if you wish.Ē

Sasha: "Holding secrecy over such a test can raise more extreme reactions. The ICBM, once launched, will be detected inenvitably. And once it's high enough and has flew far enough into one direction, nations with less patience and nerves, might react with an ICBM-launch themselves. Only, that this will not be a test. Rather, a lethal misunderstanding."

War Peace 123 wrote:Good luck.
Though, good continental missile defense systems donít happen until either T2 NFT/IFT.

whats 185 SA in years?

Tuairisc

Dutch North Indies wrote:how to calculate my armies?

Divide your Population by 4
You will get a rough number how many is in your army
That's what I do anyway

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:We're aware... but the detection of a ballistic missile launch allows us to at least be prepared to evacuate targeted regions of our own nation or mount similar launches against those who would dare. We still have some nuclear missiles Novo provided to us, we can utilize them to launch a surgical strike of a similar capacity.

I agree with launching other attacks,
But ballistic missiles only take like 30-35 minutes and that is if they are being launched halfway across the world.
Less time if closer, so there is barely time to evacuate.

Rockemsockem wrote:whats 185 SA in years?

~2011

Tuairisc wrote:Divide your Population by 4
You will get a rough number how many is in your army
That's what I do anyway

25% of population in the army is way too big.

Bunnies and Tuairisc

«12. . .19,41919,42019,42119,42219,42319,42419,425. . .21,79521,796»

Advertisement