by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,0576,0586,0596,0606,0616,0626,063. . .6,2966,297»

Virshia wrote:Rebuttal, I do support them. Anyway, this conversation is over. Stop trying to attack me.

" I only support them 1 month our of a year, you see I'm not anti-Lgbtq+"

ah yes I have been telling people to stop attaking for like what ?

the beggening of the games

wanna know how we call that

"targeted harrasment"

oh boy I'm about to report them all

Can you two just shut up already

Post self-deleted by Virshia.

Kyorgia wrote:Can you two just shut up already

I want to, he won't let me.

Kyorgia wrote:Can you two just shut up already

I'm okay with that, I left so I have no more reason to talk there

7 won't be 7 soon.

Post by NOVA-Gallia suppressed by Thepeopl.

Virshia wrote:I want to, he won't let me.

oh you donkey, you can just you know ignore me

doesn't take your title of hypocrite away, but I'm not going to continue if you don't respond

Rinjin wrote:Then how did South Acren get unbanned

Sigh.
I WAS NEVER BANNED.

South Acren wrote:Sigh.
I WAS NEVER BANNED.

You say that now...
It's easy to get unbanned. Just make up with the region you offended and ask nicely to be able to return.

Also there is a difference between "cool off" bans, where there is a time period stipulated (like 1 hour, 1 day, 3 days etc) or a Dos.

Thepeopl wrote:You say that now...
It's easy to get unbanned. Just make up with the region you offended and ask nicely to be able to return.

or wait until their leader retires and come back. :P

Bois I now have child labor

Happy Colonial Treason Day.

Thepeopl wrote:You say that now...
It's easy to get unbanned. Just make up with the region you offended and ask nicely to be able to return.

Also there is a difference between "cool off" bans, where there is a time period stipulated (like 1 hour, 1 day, 3 days etc) or a Dos.

Yeah, still never had one of those, not that i remember.
For what i know, the few bans i have are regional, like TWP, which i deserved.
sounds like a challenge

Kyorgia wrote:Can you two just shut up already

Sorry, I can only shut down.
Up is a direction I do not believe in, it is heresy.

The Ambassador to the CLFR wrote:Happy Colonial Treason Day.

Hold on, lemme get my tar and feathers.

History Fact 7276
The declaration of independence wasnt actaully signed on July the 4th.

The Reunified German Reich wrote:Bois I now have child labor

congrats

Bacc urrrrr

The German Sixth Reich wrote:Bacc urrrrr

please, no spam

Post self-deleted by Kraljevstvo Rata.

Good morning!

Kraljevstvo Rata wrote:please, no spam

Kraljevstvo Rata wrote:please, no spam

Please no double posting :D

Kyorgia wrote:Can you two just shut up already

Woah Kyo, so toxic, how Out of Character for you! :P

Akelele wrote:
Please no double posting :D

The Irony isn't lost on me xD

Akelele wrote:Good morning!
Please no double posting :D

accidental.

Toerana wrote:
The Irony isn't lost on me xD

it was accidental >:|

South Acren wrote:History Fact 7276
The declaration of independence wasnt actaully signed on July the 4th.

History Fact 001: In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

is murica day

The Church of Satan wrote:History Fact 001: In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

History Fact 385: Bread is odd

«12. . .6,0576,0586,0596,0606,0616,0626,063. . .6,2966,297»

Advertisement