by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,8936,8946,8956,8966,8976,8986,899. . .7,3497,350»

𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩡𐩲𐩨𐩺𐩠 𐩨𐩱𐩺𐩫 𐩣𐩱𐩷𐩺 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱. 𐩷𐩱𐩫 𐩱𐩵𐩱 𐩠𐩱𐩧𐩱𐩰𐩱𐩬 𐩥𐩬𐩷𐩥𐩤 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬.

𐩵𐩺𐩫𐩺𐩧𐩱 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩺𐩷𐩥 𐩠𐩲𐩨𐩱𐩷? 𐩴'𐩱𐩬𐩴𐩱𐩬 𐩠𐩱𐩧𐩱𐩰 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩨𐩺𐩯𐩱 𐩯𐩲𐩡𐩱𐩣𐩱𐩷.

𐩱𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩫𐩥𐩠𐩱𐩬𐩦𐩥𐩧𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩯𐩲𐩣𐩥𐩱! 𐩱𐩥𐩱𐩯 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱 𐩺𐩱.

Disgracia wrote:𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩡𐩲𐩨𐩺𐩠 𐩨𐩱𐩺𐩫 𐩣𐩱𐩷𐩺 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱. 𐩷𐩱𐩫 𐩱𐩵𐩱 𐩠𐩱𐩧𐩱𐩰𐩱𐩬 𐩥𐩬𐩷𐩥𐩤 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬.

same bro

Disgracia wrote:𐩱𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩫𐩥𐩠𐩱𐩬𐩦𐩥𐩧𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩫𐩱𐩡𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩯𐩲𐩣𐩥𐩱! 𐩱𐩥𐩱𐩯 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱 𐩺𐩱.

Sorry, I don't speak french.

Edgy text i guess

It probably means a joe mama joke or something stupid

Ocean Alliance wrote:Edgy text i guess

It probably means a joe mama joke or something stupid

That's something a joe mama jokster would say.

Hello!
I wonder if anyone's active.

kox

Calriff

Calriff wrote:Hello!
I wonder if anyone's active.

Nope, not active. Just sluggishly awake.
Will drink some coffee now and then put up a lamp in the room of my 5yo. That's fun. Finally using my accu drill/ srcew driver...

Oops! Crazy girl, here you go. Nice cup of fresh morning brew.
Why does bread hate Southern summers? The weather is too toasty.

Venezuela10

How do I improve the economy of my country? I'm broke

Thepeopl wrote:Oops! Crazy girl, here you go. Nice cup of fresh morning brew.

Thank you ^_^

Venezuela10 wrote:How do I improve the economy of my country? I'm broke

Answer issues, they should do something.

Venezuela10 wrote:How do I improve the economy of my country? I'm broke

u brought this on yo self dictatorship bro.

Aandruzognivia and Venezuela10

Venezuela10 wrote:How do I improve the economy of my country? I'm broke

𐩨𐩥𐩬𐩥𐩠 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱 𐩯𐩲𐩣𐩥𐩱 𐩧𐩱𐩫𐩺𐩱𐩷𐩣𐩥, 𐩬𐩱𐩬𐩷𐩺 𐩲𐩫𐩥𐩬𐩥𐩣𐩺 𐩣𐩱𐩫𐩺𐩬 𐩣𐩱𐩴'𐩥.

Disgracia wrote:

𐩨𐩥𐩬𐩥𐩠 𐩯𐩱𐩴'𐩱 𐩯𐩲𐩣𐩥𐩱 𐩧𐩱𐩫𐩺𐩱𐩷𐩣𐩥, 𐩬𐩱𐩬𐩷𐩺 𐩲𐩫𐩥𐩬𐩥𐩣𐩺 𐩣𐩱𐩫𐩺𐩬 𐩣𐩱𐩴'𐩥.

your country is top blacklist.

West0 wrote:your country is top blacklist.

𐩬𐩥𐩡𐩺𐩯𐩬𐩺𐩱 𐩬𐩴𐩴𐩱𐩫 𐩴𐩺𐩷𐩥 𐩨𐩧𐩥, 𐩡𐩱𐩴𐩺𐩱𐩬 𐩴𐩥𐩱 𐩬𐩴𐩴𐩱𐩫 𐩬𐩴𐩲𐩧𐩷𐩺 𐩱𐩰𐩱𐩬𐩺𐩱 𐩺𐩱𐩬𐩴 𐩵𐩺𐩨𐩡𐩲𐩫𐩡𐩺𐩯.

𐩱𐩰𐩱 𐩡𐩥 𐩣𐩱𐩥 𐩣𐩲𐩧𐩱𐩯𐩱𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩯𐩱𐩬𐩴𐩱𐩧𐩬𐩺𐩱 𐩰𐩱𐩯𐩥𐩫𐩱𐩬 𐩴𐩥𐩱?

Question of the day!
What charity or charitable cause is most worthy of money?

Disgracia wrote:-snip-

Rule 3 (no multi posting) applies to you as well. Please follow it, thank you.


Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

What is the Regional Message Board?
The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.

The Rules
The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:

  1. Stay within NationStates rules.
    Wherever you are, the rules of the site still apply, so I'd recommend getting familiar with them, and making sure you are within them. You may not be able to be ejected from this region, but NS Moderators can still punish you for breaking site rules! The site rules are located here. These apply wherever you are in NationStates, so following them is a must.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government.
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located Linkhere. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to Linkapply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. Multi-Posting
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between.
    When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Think before you advertise
    Don't recruit by posting recruitment messages on the RMB, it may be within NS Rules but we don't allow it. However, advertising polls is fine.

  5. Don't quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed to if you quote them. However, quoting a person and rewriting their message to be a slight variation on "snip" is acceptable, but we don't recommend you engage suppressed posts at all.

  6. Be Respectful
    While debates are allowed, arguments and full blown flaming are not and can, on occasion, enter the realm of NS rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views, have debates, but not arguments.
    Paired with this, do not complain about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. Most nations here don't care about your past drama, and TRR is a place to start new, a fresh start, and not be plagued by issues of the past.

  7. Stop when asked
    If a regional officer of the region with communications perms asks you to stop, or an NS Moderator does the same, stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

General Etiquette

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.



Read dispatch

I will now be tyrannically suppressing doubleposts+ until order is restored. You have all been warned. And I encourage the Lord of Misrule to join me in this endeavour.

Glacikaldr wrote:Rule 3 (no multi posting) applies to you as well. Please follow it, thank you.


Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

What is the Regional Message Board?
The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.

The Rules
The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:

  1. Stay within NationStates rules.
    Wherever you are, the rules of the site still apply, so I'd recommend getting familiar with them, and making sure you are within them. You may not be able to be ejected from this region, but NS Moderators can still punish you for breaking site rules! The site rules are located here. These apply wherever you are in NationStates, so following them is a must.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government.
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located Linkhere. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to Linkapply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. Multi-Posting
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between.
    When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Think before you advertise
    Don't recruit by posting recruitment messages on the RMB, it may be within NS Rules but we don't allow it. However, advertising polls is fine.

  5. Don't quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed to if you quote them. However, quoting a person and rewriting their message to be a slight variation on "snip" is acceptable, but we don't recommend you engage suppressed posts at all.

  6. Be Respectful
    While debates are allowed, arguments and full blown flaming are not and can, on occasion, enter the realm of NS rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views, have debates, but not arguments.
    Paired with this, do not complain about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. Most nations here don't care about your past drama, and TRR is a place to start new, a fresh start, and not be plagued by issues of the past.

  7. Stop when asked
    If a regional officer of the region with communications perms asks you to stop, or an NS Moderator does the same, stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

General Etiquette

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.



Read dispatch

I will now be tyrannically suppressing doubleposts+ until order is restored. You have all been warned. And I encourage the Lord of Misrule to join me in this endeavour.

Suppress your own post to, uh, complete the tyranny!

Something I saw in another place. Nice one.
Then ask me why I am allergic to religions.
-----
Atheists are fools, depraved in their thinking, incapable of see what is obvious to the rest us because they canít handle the implications of Godís existence. If God exists, it tears down their whole futile philosophical frame work, in which they defined their own morals, values, meaning and purpose in life rather than have such being given to them by God.

Godís existence is intuitively obvious to reasonable people just from observations of ourselves and nature. But the atheist opts for existentialist philosophy, not only not being able to handle the implications of Godís existence, neither can they handle the implications of Godís non-existence, so they are told to make up a fantasy existence (existentialism) in which they pretend their is meaning and purpose in life even though they know there isnít in their philosophy. They have no absolute basis for morals and values. Whether murder or kindness, they have no real basis to value one over the other. So they become fools. And their foolish hearts become darkened, desiring that which they werenít designed for, having rejected the idea of being designed.
------
I will say only one thing - If one needs a book to distinguish the wrong from the right........

ITmans wrote:Something I saw in another place. Nice one.
Then ask me why I am allergic to religions.
-----
Atheists are fools, depraved in their thinking, incapable of see what is obvious to the rest us because they canít handle the implications of Godís existence. If God exists, it tears down their whole futile philosophical frame work, in which they defined their own morals, values, meaning and purpose in life rather than have such being given to them by God.

Godís existence is intuitively obvious to reasonable people just from observations of ourselves and nature. But the atheist opts for existentialist philosophy, not only not being able to handle the implications of Godís existence, neither can they handle the implications of Godís non-existence, so they are told to make up a fantasy existence (existentialism) in which they pretend their is meaning and purpose in life even though they know there isnít in their philosophy. They have no absolute basis for morals and values. Whether murder or kindness, they have no real basis to value one over the other. So they become fools. And their foolish hearts become darkened, desiring that which they werenít designed for, having rejected the idea of being designed.
------
I will say only one thing - If one needs a book to distinguish the wrong from the right........

Thank you for sharing this absolutely vital piece of info with us. All of us definitely needed to know that you disagree with somebody.

Hoffania wrote:Thank you for sharing this absolutely vital piece of info with us. All of us definitely needed to know that you disagree with somebody.

I just shared some thoughts.
Hmm...I have capital city now.

Play nice with each other. I've just made some more coffee, and there's enough to share. Coffee anyone?

I also have some Lindor milk chocolate balls, possibly the nicest chocolate in existence.

Hoffania, Thepeopl, and Dr comradese

Crazy girl wrote:Play nice with each other. I've just made some more coffee, and there's enough to share. Coffee anyone?

I also have some Lindor milk chocolate balls, possibly the nicest chocolate in existence.

Yes on the milk chocolate balls, no on the coffee.

Thepeopl perhaps we could have a poll on everyone's favourite chocolate? White, milk, dark, vegan...

«12. . .6,8936,8946,8956,8966,8976,8986,899. . .7,3497,350»

Advertisement