by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,0147,0157,0167,0177,0187,0197,020. . .7,3497,350»

why am i here?

Crazy girl wrote:I'm more the kind of girl who splashes in puddles, climbs trees and gets muddy

Well... Adventurous. I don't think that anybody minds.

The Final Sith Order wrote:Ok, you have a good point-

So, agreed? I will annex.

Croatian empaths wrote:The_final_sith_order and The United Socialist States of ITmans, try merge good policy from both systems and stop control people.

Or maybe we will merge the worst of our policies and unite in controlling people?

Bharatewa-Costaria wrote:why am i here?

You were ejected from The West Pacific for unclear reasons(Bhang Bhang Duc, care to elaborate?) While here, you cannot be banned. ďWhat if I break the rules?Ē I hear you say. Your nation gets deleted, thatís what! You canít get banned from the region, but the mods patrol us specifically so donít get any funny ideas.
If you see any long-winded posts, thatís ITmans. He tends to get political, which leads to arguments, but heís a cool dude anyway. Ask Thepeopl to provide the RMB guidelines, I donít know where to find them.

Hoffania wrote:You were ejected from The West Pacific for unclear reasons(Bhang Bhang Duc, care to elaborate?) While here, you cannot be banned. ďWhat if I break the rules?Ē I hear you say. Your nation gets deleted, thatís what! You canít get banned from the region, but the mods patrol us specifically so donít get any funny ideas.
If you see any long-winded posts, thatís ITmans. He tends to get political, which leads to arguments, but heís a cool dude anyway. Ask Thepeopl to provide the RMB guidelines, I donít know where to find them.

If you see spammy posts with mildly funny content, that's Aandruzognivia

*cough*

Hoffania wrote:You were ejected from The West Pacific for unclear reasons(Bhang Bhang Duc, care to elaborate?) While here, you cannot be banned. ďWhat if I break the rules?Ē I hear you say. Your nation gets deleted, thatís what! You canít get banned from the region, but the mods patrol us specifically so donít get any funny ideas.
If you see any long-winded posts, thatís ITmans. He tends to get political, which leads to arguments, but heís a cool dude anyway. Ask Thepeopl to provide the RMB guidelines, I donít know where to find them.

ah ok lol thx for the info. i wonder why they kicked me.. hm.

Bharatewa-Costaria wrote:ah ok lol thx for the info. i wonder why they kicked me.. hm.

No reason.

That's it.

But you do have a reason to stay :>

Aandruzognivia wrote:No reason.

That's it.

But you do have a reason to stay :>

i was ready to take flight back to the mothership but you reached out and grabbed me by the ankle, i guess ill stay then lol

Bharatewa-Costaria wrote:i was ready to take flight back to the mothership but you reached out and grabbed me by the ankle, i guess ill stay then lol

Alright guys, time to colonize the newbie >:)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't already, we are currently electing our new delegate to replace our outgoing delegate.

If you're wanting more info, pop by our forum thread and check out the campaigns!

https://rejectedrealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=10031890

Hope you all have a lovely evening or day.

Aandruzognivia wrote:Alright guys, time to colonize the newbie >:)

lol xd the thing is i'm already a colony :<

Bharatewa-Costaria wrote:lol xd the thing is i'm already a colony :<

Oh.

Recolonize!

Hello my dears!

How are you all?

Agalaesia wrote:Hello my dears!

How are you all?

Fine, you?

I smashed a monkey hut today :/

Hoffania wrote:Fine, you?

I'm quite alright.

I do say, the weather is quite awful today. I can't stand the gales and rain.

Post by Unibot III suppressed by A Leaf on the Wind.

Itís so damn windy here!

Trickydick nixon

Unibot III wrote:Itís so damn windy here!

LANGUAGE

Agalaesia wrote:Hello my dears!

How are you all?

cold

Altasund wrote:cold

It is absolutely freezing. I have two blankets on me and it isn't enough!

Pah, Scotland...

The Virginia Company Of Trade wrote:LANGUAGE

G A S P

Agalaesia wrote:Hello my dears!

How are you all?

*Economy Go brrrrrr*

Trickydick nixon wrote:*lurks*

*eats*

Trickydick nixon

What is the best things about the Rejected Realms

Kings i wrote:What is the best things about the Rejected Realms

the message board is always active

Hoffania wrote:You were ejected from The West Pacific for unclear reasons(Bhang Bhang Duc, care to elaborate?) While here, you cannot be banned. ďWhat if I break the rules?Ē I hear you say. Your nation gets deleted, thatís what! You canít get banned from the region, but the mods patrol us specifically so donít get any funny ideas.
If you see any long-winded posts, thatís ITmans. He tends to get political, which leads to arguments, but heís a cool dude anyway. Ask Thepeopl to provide the RMB guidelines, I donít know where to find them.


Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

What is the Regional Message Board?
The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.

The Rules
The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:

  1. Stay within NationStates rules.
    Wherever you are, the rules of the site still apply, so I'd recommend getting familiar with them, and making sure you are within them. You may not be able to be ejected from this region, but NS Moderators can still punish you for breaking site rules! The site rules are located here. These apply wherever you are in NationStates, so following them is a must.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government.
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located Linkhere. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to Linkapply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. Multi-Posting
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between.
    When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Think before you advertise
    Don't recruit by posting recruitment messages on the RMB, it may be within NS Rules but we don't allow it. However, advertising polls is fine.

  5. Don't quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed to if you quote them. However, quoting a person and rewriting their message to be a slight variation on "snip" is acceptable, but we don't recommend you engage suppressed posts at all.

  6. Be Respectful
    While debates are allowed, arguments and full blown flaming are not and can, on occasion, enter the realm of NS rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views, have debates, but not arguments.
    Paired with this, do not complain about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. Most nations here don't care about your past drama, and TRR is a place to start new, a fresh start, and not be plagued by issues of the past.

  7. Stop when asked
    If a regional officer of the region with communications perms asks you to stop, or an NS Moderator does the same, stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

General Etiquette

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.



Read dispatch

There you go.

Agalaesia wrote:I'm quite alright.

I do say, the weather is quite awful today. I can't stand the gales and rain.

Are gales one of those irish scottish english french things?

«12. . .7,0147,0157,0167,0177,0187,0197,020. . .7,3497,350»

Advertisement