by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,3537,3547,3557,3567,3577,3587,359. . .7,6977,698»

Post by Anarchisticstan suppressed by Toerana.

Croatian empaths wrote:Again you haven't consider one fact. Virus can not be stopped as you say because it mutating. Even you vaccinate all population virus will mutate nevertheless. Viruses are phenomena which never eradicated entire civilization, but reduce it sizes. Those who can not adapt to new environment, extinct. That is natural order and that is nothing to do with compassion and to be more human.

Also Covid19 measures are ineffective and doing only damage to economy of entire world. It is monstrous thinking several scientists know better then nature itself.

All those who supports Covid19 measures today, tomorrow will face court justice same as NAZI criminals.

P.S.
Even your Nation State is nice, people have choice not to hang out with you. That is what I am talking about.

Everything comes at the end to a FREE WILL and nobody have ability nor power to suppress it ever, no matter how ugly or inconvenient it may be for some.

When wearing a mask is worse than killing millions of Jews
Also, what you are saying is "why should we make a vaccine and try to save atleast millions of people instead of doing nothing it's mutating anyway".
By the way, smallpox was eradicated for a reason and it only exists in 3 lab centers.
If they are mutating, that is because a currently existing virus mutated. By not making a vaccine, there would be many types of virus, while with a vaccine, a smaller number.

It's always nice to have meaningful discussions about important world topics, debates and the like are encouraged. However, comparing people who support lockdowns/measures to help combat Covid-19 to Nazi War criminals is not okay.

If you can't discuss this without insulting the other party involved, I recommend you don't discuss it at all.

I really shouldn't need to remind RMB Regulars like yourself to keep discussions pleasant on the RMB, even for contentious topics like this.

I'm also going to remind people of the Covid Related rules that NS Moderation has put in place, that can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482474. I'd recommend you read it if you're going to continue discussing this topic

Croatian empaths & ITmans

Post by Croatian empaths suppressed by a moderator.

ITmans wrote:Ham, kashkaval, fries, lettuce, tomatoes....Why?

Hedgehog seems to the the Meat of Champions in our regional cafe, stoat I think would be the second-most normal offering

Toerana wrote:I'd recommend you read it if you're going to continue discussing this topic
Croatian empaths & ITmans

I understand completely the rules that moderation put in place. I don't think that I have said anything wrong. Only the truth.

Croatian empaths wrote:They taking away human freedom of choice.

I don't like fines either. Nor I like to wear mask. But it is necessary. You can't compare in any way nazis with covid situation.
Your freedom ends where you start to endanger other people. I wish that I lived in a world, where everyone is sensible, intelligent and responsible. But this is not what our world is. Some people are so stupid, that they die in ridiculous ways. When you need to put a WARNING in the Microwave manual for people not to put their babies inside, then situation is grim. You don't expect this kind of people to have a freedom of choice, do you? Freedom is as much privilege, as burden and responsibility. You have to be educated, you have to be sane, you have to do the right thing not because someone threatens you with fine, but because you feel that you should do the right thing. If you are not this kind of person, then freedom is not for you and your choices might actually be insane and put other people at risk/in danger.
While Covid can't be compared to bubonic plague, sadly but it circulates constantly and it's slowly bleeding out the population. The true danger comes from not considering it a danger. What was the English saying - "death by a thousand cuts"
Being idiot hurts not only you, but those around you. And even if you only hurt yourself, then the rest pay from their taxes the expenses of patching you up in a hospital. Unless you expect them to die, which is the natural outcome of making stupid choice.
So, you want people to have choice, but someone to care for them too and pay the toll for their stupid desisions? Because in the society today it is not acceptable to allow even the most stupid person to die and it is inhumane to do so and the society often pays for the mistakes of the individual, this means that society can restrict some freedoms in order to prevent bad things from happening.
P.S I started to wear a mask long before it was required and long before the fines.
What I hoped is that it would never be really necessary.

Toerana wrote:

If you can't discuss this without insulting the other party involved, I recommend you don't discuss it at all.

When I say "you being an idiot" and etc and I say "you", I am not insulting anybody. I mean some/any hypothetical person. It is much easier than using longer constructions. Also, I think that I, myself, should remind that English is not mother tongue.

I gave my three pets three pieces of lettuce, so they all decided they wanted the same one and had the biggest fight I've seen them have over it...

Budgie Snugglers wrote:I gave my three pets three pieces of lettuce, so they all decided they wanted the same one and had the biggest fight I've seen them have over it...

The Hunger Games

This RMB is the literal definition of Anarchy....
Just how I like it

Steamed hams

Slovakieva wrote:Steamed hams

Haram 2020لقد ذبحت الأطفال بلا داع في الصومال وبيعت أعضائهم camel r34 Allah akbar لقد ذبحت الأطفال بلا داع في الصومال وبيعت أعضائهمno pig haram

D

Question of the day!
Totally unrelated incident, if you shared an account with your brother that only he knows the password to, and you get logged out so canít play any games, and your brother is asleep, what would you do?

Hoffania wrote:Question of the day!
Totally unrelated incident, if you shared an account with your brother that only he knows the password to, and you get logged out so canít play any games, and your brother is asleep, what would you do?

I would look at YouTube tutorial made from Indian tech experts on how to hack an account

Hoffania wrote:Question of the day!
Totally unrelated incident, if you shared an account with your brother that only he knows the password to, and you get logged out so canít play any games, and your brother is asleep, what would you do?

I would use one of those password guessers and crack the account and then change the password and username, locking him out.

They put some valuable stuff in the auctions damn

Hoffania wrote:Question of the day!
Totally unrelated incident, if you shared an account with your brother that only he knows the password to, and you get logged out so canít play any games, and your brother is asleep, what would you do?

I would dig up incriminating evidence or make some with his sleeping body... and threaten to show it to family members or their so.... Guess who has the password now...

Thepeopl wrote:I would dig up incriminating evidence or make some with his sleeping body... and threaten to show it to family members or their so.... Guess who has the password now...

I thought you were supposed to be the innocent one

Hoffania wrote:I thought you were supposed to be the innocent one

I am... I could have done several pg13 redacted things... but it didn't cross my mind.nods

Croatian empaths wrote:Again you haven't consider one fact. Virus can not be stopped as you say because it mutating. Even you vaccinate all population virus will mutate nevertheless. Viruses are phenomena which never eradicated entire civilization, but reduce it sizes. Those who can not adapt to new environment, extinct. That is natural order and that is nothing to do with compassion and to be more human.

Also Covid19 measures are ineffective and doing only damage to economy of entire world. It is monstrous thinking several scientists know better then nature itself.

All those who supports Covid19 measures today, tomorrow will face court justice same as NAZI criminals.

P.S.
Even your Nation State is nice, people have choice not to hang out with you. That is what I am talking about.

Everything comes at the end to a FREE WILL and nobody have ability nor power to suppress it ever, no matter how ugly or inconvenient it may be for some.

Warned for trolling.

Comparing people to Nazis for enforcing health measures is nothing but.

rmb never fails to surprise

Thepeopl wrote:I would dig up incriminating evidence or make some with his sleeping body... and threaten to show it to family members or their so.... Guess who has the password now...

If you think so... Rather obnoxious personality we have here. To frame somebody or to try to manipulate him.
Believe me, if you do something like this to me, not only you will not get that password, but I will persecute you for a long time.
I have the means to make you regret it. My zodiacal sign is rather cold one. If I focus my energy onto the single task of payback, you will have to apologize and beg passionately to mollify my temper. Even then I won't ever forget it.

Hoffania wrote:I thought you were supposed to be the innocent one

That's why you should be always careful with people. Me...I'm kinda predictable.
Like a bulldozer coming towards you. You see it, you hear it, yet you cant fight it.
Intimidation is the best tactic sometimes. Seeing it coming, yet unable to do anything terrifies.

Hoffania wrote:Question of the day!
Totally unrelated incident, if you shared an account with your brother that only he knows the password to, and you get logged out so canít play any games, and your brother is asleep, what would you do?

Can't you just ask? Otherwise, I can always find it. Have the means and knowledge if I want to do so.
Not that I am eager to go to the dark side for some stupid game.

It just wouldn't happen to me. If I'm sharing the account, I have the password, no question about it.

Crazy girl wrote:It just wouldn't happen to me. If I'm sharing the account, I have the password, no question about it.

I just will not share account at all. I don't like sharing personal items and other stuff. Food neither.
If you are hungry, I will bring you a plate. Don't touch mine. If you want account, you will have one, but not mine. People like to mess with other people's stuff and they are usually snoopy. I don't like someone snooping around on places, where he has no business at all.

New LinkedIn Diversity Course:

Be Less Uighur

To be less Uighur is to be:

- less imprisoned,
- less re-educated,
- less raped,
- less oppressed,
- less dead.

Be Less Uighur

Sponsored by your friends, the Chinese Communist Party.

Come back to this game for the first time in a long while, and what do I do first? Do I fund a project that will eliminate world hunger? Do I sign a treaty that will bring peace? Do I do anything even remotely productive that would make my people better off?

No, I build a Colosseum where criminals fight to the death for the entertainment of the masses.

«12. . .7,3537,3547,3557,3567,3577,3587,359. . .7,6977,698»

Advertisement