WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Union of Holy Trade States is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Union of Holy Trade States
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Union of Holy Trade States is ranked 24,007th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Megatroid||Democratic Socialists||“Obey until death. ”|
- : The Holy Constitutional Monarchy of Horse Sea of the region The Mighty Horseland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Grizinkalns of the region BalticStates proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The 1st Monarchical Empire of Eastalandia of the region Nilfgaard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Eastern manchurian empire of the region Manchurian invaders proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of New Aryus of the region The International Republic of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
The Union of Holy Trade States Regional Message Board
I can look for people to make a map for us. Is the roleplay's setting static, meaning the amount of nations, resources, and land is unchanging?
Could you show it to me?
So the question now is...
How deep and in-detail do you want the RP to be? Do you want nations to be based on their NS stats, and what system will be used for that?
To be completely honest a lot of this seems to be new for us and I think it would be best if you continued to do what you think is best and we will just let you know if something is going wrong in our eyes.
Oh. But it's your region, you should decide what systems it uses and how it develops. I won't dare impose my will or opinion, only my unbiased advice!
Alright I believe we will need a somewhat detailed system of roleplay and mix of real time activities. We don't want to be extreme detailed and extreme intrigued into the game but we want order and progress. What do you think we should do then?
I don't know. We should decide on what the setting, level, and method of RP will be, for starters. I think modern-day is good, but we can poll for it.
Do you not support the help I have allowed to access our region to rebuild our once proud system?
I still need a basis. Do we use NS stats, and if so, do we set lower and upper limits on items like tech and military and economy, or no?