WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Traveling Region contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Traveling Region
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Traveling Region is ranked 7,765th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Brilliant Republic of The Great Cob||Right-wing Utopia||“We are cornologists.”|
|2.||The Federation of The Post Master||Moralistic Democracy||“Never on Sunday.”|
|3.||The Tasty Territories of Dinky Applebiscuits||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you leave hungry, itís your own fault”|
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Traveling Region.
- : The Dabtastic Pterodaxtyl of Sunshine Riptide of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Traveling Region.
- : The Federation of The Post Master arrived from Bolivian federation.
- : Lake of fur of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Traveling Region.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in Traveling Region.
- : Embassy established between Traveling Region and SECFanatics.
- : The Brilliant Republic of The Great Cob agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove of the region The Christmas Season proposed constructing embassies.
Traveling Region Regional Message Board
Came back, I left because I thought you were going to re-found
I just came back to throw out the garbage.
Just flying thru.
Happy New Year
Or a cookie.
For anyone who wishes to know some dark history among the travellers:
The Kingdom Of Burgundy
The Kingdom was a part of The Greater Prussian Empire and loyal to the Greater Prussian Crown. It was founded so that Catholics could have their voice heard with more volume in the Empire.
A capitalist region The King of Burgundy was King John Antonette of Cherry Ridge and the Arch Chancellor was Queen Mariah of Jerusalem.
One Christmas a band of Travellers passed through the Kingdom and one of the travellers paused to wish the Kingdom well, this seemed to enrage King John Antonette of Cherry Ridge and he reported the traveller to a higher authority it was thought that night, a relitively inexperienced seargent at arms was in charge and taking the complaint on face value and without investigation had the traveller terminated. Despite an uproar on the forums the traveller was unable to be returned from the dead and to this day is listed as 'Discraced' in the BoneYard.
November 24th 2007
The travellers moved on and sometime later noticed the Kingdom had been abandoned and so decided to move in and make sure the Kindom was available for any one to pass through and comment or make it their home.