WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Tinder, Stormcloak Rebellion, Long live the British Empire, Bowness High School, The Embassy, Jervis Bay Territory, Australia, Dixie, End 500, 0000, Novo Brasil, International sovereignty pact, Ontario, Right to Life, International Debating Area, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 139 others.Transatlantic Treaty Organisation, Gypsy Lands, Union of Nationalists, South Carolina, Arconian Empire, Loamhedge, Tenebris, Iveagh, Free Market Federation, The Environment, United Otter Emirates, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Rogue CONclave, Pontbridge Islands, Christmas, Nintendo, Greater Middle East, Mare Islands, Japan, Schuylkill Valley, Union Hispanica, Scoria, The Bunny Fire, State Awesome, Beer, Confederation of Independent Systems, Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, Non Aligned Movement, Wyndia, The New Mappers Union, Sakartvelo, Minnesota, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, South Dakota, Western Australia, Colorado, Wales, Virginia, North Dakota, Tonga, Saskatchewan, Pacific Union, New Brunswick, Delta, Rhea, London, Northern Mariana Islands, Georgia, Yukon, Illinois, Victoria, Nevada, Greater London, Toronto, Ancient Lands, Arizona, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northern Territory, New Hampshire, Northwest Territories, Calgary, Delaware, Washington, Connaught, Missouri, Dominican Republic, World, Wyoming, Rhode Island, Nebraska, Idaho, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, Pennsylvania, South Pacific, Kansas, Australian Capital Territory, New Mexico, South Australia, Maryland, Brannackia, Washington DC, Prince Edward Island, Montreal, Utah, DBA, Queensland, Iranian Islamic Republic, Cape Verde, Nauru, Ottawa, North Carolina, Edmonton, Emeraldise, British Columbia, Malaysia, The Black Market, Nunavut, Nova Scotia, Bikini Islands, Sikh Empire, Steam Islands, The Rose Garden, The SOP, Axis of Storms, The Illuminati, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Turtle Isles, Florida, The Subantarctic, TheFreedomRealm, Avadam Inn, Kappa Region, nasunia, Social Conservative Axis, I am Groot, Region Mexicana Mundial, Fredonia, The Assembly of United Nations, The Global Democratic Union, Victoria BC, The Moderate Alliance, Greater Britain, Meat, Federation of Conservative Nations, United States of America, Patriot Alliance, Sydney, Brisbane, Albosiac, The Holy Church of Roads, Christianity, Codex Ylvus, Union of Liberal Nations, The Slide Countries, The Confederation of Welsh Democracies, Orthanc at Isengard, and Neutral Zone.
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Fantasy Tech, Founderless, Free Trade, Future Tech, Imperialist, Independent, and 11 others.Industrial, Magical, Minuscule, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Outer Space, Password, Post-Modern Tech, Puppet Storage, and Role Player.
Union of Conservative Nations s is an empty wasteland, devoid of nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in Union of Conservative Nations s
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Union of Conservative Nations s is ranked 5,978th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Csa military ceased to exist.
- : The Caribbean Confederation of ORCHILA of the region Organization of United Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Organization of United Sovereign States and Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : Embassy cancelled between Free union capitalist states and Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Matriarchy of M18 Hellcat Tank Destroyer of the region Organization of United Sovereign States ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : Embassy cancelled between The billboard and Union of Conservative Nations s.
Union of Conservative Nations s Regional Message Board
LCC-1 is hurtling through our atmosphere and nearing the Karman Line on a mission to take Free Libertitans to earth's moon:
En masse, the Control staff stood, acknowledging the president's arrival.
"Please, take your seats," Steele said cordially, focused intently on the rocket that had three of his best Titanauts sitting atop it.
Mission Director Jordan Turk called upon all system engineers to pronounce their part of the mission "go fly" or "hold." All engineers reported with a happy and intense, "GO FLY!"
"All systems reporting go fly," Turk announced over his headset to the crew. "Commander Anderson, Titanaut Aldrick, and Titanaut Strong, you carry with you the dreams of our great nation. To colonize the moon and to explore the reaches beyond. We place our faith in you, to carry our flag, to represent us all, and to carry out your mission in peace -- demonstrating the utmost professionalism and ability. The president is in the control room and wishes to address you briefly."
Steele smiled proudly as Director Turk handed him a small microphone.
"Crew of LCC-1," Steele began. "It is a high honor and immense privilege to address you at the most exciting and nerve-wracking time of your lives. You have each been chosen not only because of your unparalleled ability, but because of your professional bearing and love of country. I, and all Libertitans, are proud of your service, your sacrifice, and your willingness to do the things we only dream of. Carry with you our love, our prayers, and our full support. God bless."
"Thank you, Mr. President," Commander Anderson answered over a PA system that was audible throughout the room. "It's honor to speak with you, and God willing, we'll have the chance to do it again. It's kinda up to this big Roman candle we're sitting on," he joked. "Sir, know that we carry with us the adventurous spirit of all Libertitans, and we dedicate this mission to each of you."
Director Turk quickly shifted his persona, now focused solely on the success of the mission.
"Continue the countdown. Do all systems still report go fly, sending LCC-1 on a mission to the earth's moon."
In order, each system director reported "GO FLY" once more.
10...9...8...7...6...main engine start...
A burst of smoke and flame billowed from under the rocket.
5...4...all engines running and nominal...3...2...1...
"LIFTOFF!!! WE HAVE A LIFTOFF!!!" shouted Director Turk into his headset.
Settling himself a little, he continued. "Liftoff of LCC-1, on a mission of the nation of Free Libertitus, to establish our presence on the earth's moon, leading us toward colonization and further exploration of our universe."
The control room erupted in cheers, and the cheers of thousands of assembled citizens in the outdoor viewing area could also be faintly heard.
The system directors updated the early flight, gave instructions, and responded to the Titanauts as LCC-1 climbed toward the clouds.
When the rocket had disappeared, and Director Turk had taken off his headset, the president beckoned him over.
"Jordan," the president said, shaking the director's hand, "This wasn't a mission I could have entrusted to just anyone. We're on the world stage right now, and while the first act appears to be going brilliantly, I'm trusting you to ensure that remains the case until the final curtain drops. Accomplish the mission. Return our Titanauts safely."
"Of course, Mr. President," Director Turk said confidently. "Space is certainly not without its challenges, sir. But I can assure you we've accounted for as many of them as possible."
"Good," the president said, turning to leave with Agent Zero.
"Ladies and gentlemen," he said, turning to address all of Mission Control before he exited. "I am immensely proud of you, and the courage each of you has displayed in stepping up to meet the demands of such an ambitious program. I do not take lightly what you folks on the ground do. Three lives are in your hands until they return. God bless you. God bless them. And God bless the Republic of Free Libertitus."
There were cheers, the president waved, and then he was gone.
Read all about it!
- The Levellers release a new LP in the Levellers Chronicle
- In the beginning was the word - U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Thith ith the THTHI Times
- They're Independent
- Bursting with personality - Gameplay Magazine
- We're living in interesting Times
- Lame ducks surveyed in the FCN Times
- All change in the DRF Chronicle
- Weathering the storm in the Westphalian Post
- Power is Crystalised in NS Today: https://nationstates.news/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
- Dead good news in the Bunion
New Poll! Most people here may not agree with any of the democratic candidates, but just choose the one you would pick if you had to pick one.
Not sure if any of you remember IDA which has fallen into inactivity, but I'm trying to get it going again.
Hello I'm just letting you guys know there's an election coming up in our region on the 29th. If you want to vote please read the party factbooks first.
Established by Goldgamia at February 2020, the party aims to handle the GDU in a militaristic way if required, with good reasoning, the party would reject restrictions on the use of conflict. The Internationalist Party also has a major interest in technology research.
- To assist other GDU states when they require it
- To prevent inhumane weapons from being used, however, will accept the usage in certain cases
- Everyone gets a say in most decisions, however, satellites/other accounts owned/controlled by the same person are restricted from voting on certain decisions due to unfairness
- If any nation gets into a problem with the World Assembly, the party will support them depending on certain things
- To reach world peace using necessary decisions
- To guarantee an end to poverty
- To heavily fund technological advancement research
- To increase trade freedoms
- To guarantee a safe GDU for all nations and their people
- To fund development of a cure to Covid-19 and other diseases that occur later
- To spend £G40,000,000,000,000/(Whatever that is worth in your currency) on education, welfare and research (2,000,000,000,000 for each GDU nation (Goldgamia can cover any nation unable to fulfil this goal))
Goldgamia (Head of Party)
Mark lucas (Official Member)
Dominant Oppressors (Out of region/unofficial member)
The British Unionn (Goldgamian Satellite)
United african republic (Goldgamian Satellite)
Lasaca (Autonomous part of Goldgamia)
Goldgamian north america (Goldgamian Satellite)
Whoever wants to join the party (nations outside of the GDU will be accepted as well), please telegram Goldgamia .
- To prevent inhumane weapons from ever being used in warfare or anything else.
- Everybody gets a say in the region for politics and ideas
- If anybody gets in trouble with the WA then the party will support whomever is in trouble
- To bring world peace using as little violence as possible.
- Trade will become free in the GDU.
- Unemployment will decrease as millions of new jobs will be created.
- Developing nations will be fully supported into becoming developed nations
- Around 800M (whatever youíre currency is) will be spent on infrastructure and new police officers, doctors and firemen
- To establish new hospitals across the globe
- Military spending will be cut to support the peopleís needs
- The corona virus will be dealt with swiftly with a research budget of 6.8B Ungras/whatever your currency is
The Democratic Legion (Head of Party)
Hitistan (Official Member)
Krishnama (Official Member)
Free to hong kong (official member)
Hermes Express 123 (Gypsy Lands Ambassador)
Saramu (Official Member)
Nova colonies (Satonian Puppet)
Ninkang (Satonian Puppet)
South ninkang (Satonian Sub-puppet)
Whomever wants to join the party (Foreign nations allowed but wonít be official members) please send The Democratic Legion a telegram and what you will bring to the group.
The GDU regional elections are to be held today
GDU elections have begun
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Elections on. Read the factbooks to make up your mind.