WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Empire of Galea, nasunia, Lardyland, The Alterran Republic, Overlordian Puppetry, The Dawn of Unity, Driselbia, Bus Stop, Hollow Point, Confederation of New lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, The Galactic Empire of Britain, The Galactic Imperium, Chicken overlords, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and 25 others.Extalia, International Debating Area, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Trinidad and Tobago, The Great Universe, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, The Reich, League Of Allied Powers, Universal Pact, Westfalen Westphalia, Greater Middle East, Gypsy Lands, The Greater World, Free Market Federation, The 1st Entente, Meat, Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois, Fredonia, United Christian Empires of the West, Rejuvenia, Barbaria, The Galimulator Union, Codex Ylvus, Lisseum, and Institute of Cellulose.
The embassy with The Great Universe is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Tags: Anime, Capitalist, Casual, Democratic, Founderless, Free Trade, Imperialist, Map, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Password, and 4 others.Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, and Social.
Union of Justice contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Union of Justice
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Union of Justice is ranked 13,735th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Mad Mysteadaseneshee||Anarchy||“Might Makes Right”|
|2.||The Regional Warden of Overlord65||Father Knows Best State||“Hear My Evil, See My Evil, Speak Only Of My Evil”|
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Twin Cities and Union of Justice.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 54 of the region The Twin Cities ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Democrats and Union of Justice.
- : The Green Kingdom of Clovena of the region Union of Democrats ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : Embassy cancelled between Roleplay central and Union of Justice.
- : The Proper Confederation of Upper Mwindo of the region Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois cancelled the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : The United Kingdom of Sestain of the region Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
- : The Salt Mines of Native Tears of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Union of Justice.
Union of Justice Regional Message Board
Attention all Remaining UOJ members. We are now making the switch and the next region we need to move to is Institute of Cellulose. Please make your way to our new home at your earliest ability. I will make my way there myself in due time. Thank you all, it has been a blast here but it is time for us to move into the future. And our new home. I'm not much for a grand speech. So I will wrap it up there. Thank you.
Read all about it!
- Mundane events in Region Name Times
- Brazilians waxing in Macau Week
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Have The Black Hawks lost their Souls? NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Coronavirus hits the DFoM Weekly Times
- But a healthier Heart in the Force Flyer
- More crazy blocks in the Crazybloxian Times
- Grand times in The Grand Republicss Times
- The Laraniemian delegate expresses themself in the Laraniemian Express
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
You ruined the silence man
I am sorry but you seem to be inactive and there is no benefit of us having an embassy together
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.