by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

United Empire of Islam RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire (elected )

Founder: The Regional Administration of Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 387th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 410th Most Devout: 613th+22
Best Weather: 625th Nicest Citizens: 969th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,051st Most Beautiful Environments: 1,125th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,197th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,214th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,409th Lowest Crime Rates: 1,439th Most Influential: 1,539th Largest Black Market: 1,554th Healthiest Citizens: 1,587th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,667th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 1,706th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,795th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,815th Most Cultured: 1,871st Largest Governments: 1,962nd Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,039th Most Inclusive: 2,228th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 2,240th Most Subsidized Industry: 2,290th Smartest Citizens: 2,309th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the United Empire of Islam
Est. 8th June, 2012 CE/18th Rajab, 1433 AH


- United We Stand, Divided We Fall
- Join The Regional LinkForums!
- Join The World Assembly & Endorse The Delegate!

Endorsement Limit: 4 (Expires 05/15/2020)
Welcome|LinkNSWiki|LinkVirtual Quran|Government|LinkNewspaper|LinkRadio|LinkDiscord
The UEI is a proud member of the Global Liberty Alliance and Pro-Life International



Recruitment is not allowed in this region. Violators shall be reported to the Mods.



O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
[Quran 2:153]



Regions applying for embassies: Please read our Embassy Policy


Featured Region: 03/12/2015



  1. 319

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Informational Dispatch

    MetaReference by Amerion . 6,501 reads.

  2. 11

    Welcome!

    MetaGameplay by Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan . 1,140 reads.

  3. 7

    United Empire of Islam Official Information Portal

    BulletinNews by The UEI . 740 reads.

  4. 13

    Charter of the United Empire of Islam

    FactbookOverview by Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan . 1,659 reads.

  5. 6

    Frequently Asked Questions (UEI)

    FactbookLegislation by Kawther . 343 reads.

  6. 6

    UEIFA

    FactbookInternational by Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan . 205 reads.

  7. 9

    Bilateral Relations of UEI and CPE

    FactbookInternational by Uei ambassador to cpe . 221 reads.

  8. 62

    Pro-Life International FAQ

    MetaReference by Pro-Life International . 2,508 reads.

▼ 5 More

Embassies: The Commonwealth of Crowns, Right to Life, The League of Conservative Nations, League of Christian Nations, Hellenic Civilization, State of Palestine, United States, New Warsaw Pact, The Graveyard, One big Island, The Alliance of Dictators, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Sunalaya, Eastern Roman Empire, Laissez Faireholm, Eladen, and 22 others.Astyria, Empire of Andrew, The Illuminati, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, The Arab League Congress, New World Alliance, Solar Alliance, Regionless, National Socialist Ministries, International Debating Area, Libertatem, Circumspice, Cobalt Network, Reddit Malaysia, Federation of Conservative Nations, Novus Lucidum, Pro Life International, Association of Islamic Nations, and Council of Islamic States.

Tags: Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Featured, Independent, Medium, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Religious, Serious, Sports, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Moderate

United Empire of Islam contains 45 nations, the 387th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Average Incomes in United Empire of Islam

The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.

As a region, United Empire of Islam is ranked 3,172nd in the world for Highest Average Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab EmpireDemocratic Socialists“الله اكبر, الله اكبر, لا إله إلا الله”
2.The United Democratic Republic of KawtherCivil Rights Lovefest“لآ اِلَهَ إلا الله مُحَمَّدً رسول الله عليّ ولي الله”
3.The Islamic Emirate of TurkhestanDemocratic Socialists“Faith, Unity, Jihad”
4.The Sultanate of Ar-RayyanFather Knows Best State“Unity and Liberty”
5.The Community Wealth of Utopian ArchiveLeft-wing Utopia“Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness”
6.The Islamic Republic of The Pakistani FederationDemocratic Socialists“In the Shade of God, the Glorious and Almighty”
7.The Regional Administration of Greater Islamic Empire of PakistanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger”
8.The Sovereign State of AsadistonIron Fist Consumerists“Liberate Yourself.”
9.The Sultanate of Arshanid DeccanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“یہ زمین ہے غازیوں کی، یہ زمین ہے دکن کی، اللہ اکبر”
10.The State of KwadaiDemocratic Socialists“ABCDE”
12345»

Regional Happenings

More...

United Empire of Islam Regional Message Board

Been a lonely quiet day :(

Kawther wrote:last time the Turks rose up? you mean when they halted the advancement of science and stole the resources of their Arab, Kurdish, Armenian, Assyrian, Berber and Greek citizens and took everything outside of Anatolia into the stone ages while they turned their heartlands in Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara into advanced cities of the era and allowed for the genocide of millions with their fascist anti Muslim ideals dictated by caliphs who brought in normality in drinking alcohol and gambling throughout the middle east and the Muslim Balkans into this day?

yeah they did bring in fear to the west and have accomplish alot of good but by far more fear and poverty and haram to their subjects and more evil. look at Turkey today with its Muslim neighbours, it knows nothing but destruction, airstrikes, cutting of vital rivers and training and harbouring terrorists to destroy any advancement in war torn Muslim nations. A state like that is not a Muslim power but a selfish cult of fascism in the name of Islam. Im not talking about all Turkish people but their governments both today and the ottoman caliphs are no symbols of Islam. while they portray themselves to be so using drama and Ottoman history series to show it and change their image into something they are not. Imperialists are the same, whether they be British, French, Safavid or Turk.

Kawther yes this is so true Turks robbed gypsies, Arabs, Barbers tribals in Tunisia Algeria, Egypt and Others in history of the ottoman empire's dynasties era and Early Islamic studies and values they are the ones that played the Persians against the Arabs in caliphs . Turk have I have nothing against the New modern secularism Muslim government in turkey but it's leadership are very pro ( Conservative) Muslims in leadership you know sometimes Sisi reminds me of that only in a more Detailed Sunni government so I agree with you Don't for get the Armenian genocide the Turkish also had there hands in now there in North Africa Libya in African arab areas outside Tripoli 😢

Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa wrote:Kawther yes this is so true Turks robbed gypsies, Arabs, Barbers tribals in Tunisia Algeria, Egypt and Others in history of the ottoman empire's dynasties era and Early Islamic studies and values they are the ones that played the Persians against the Arabs in caliphs . Turk have I have nothing against the New modern secularism Muslim government in turkey but it's leadership are very pro ( Conservative) Muslims in leadership you know sometimes Sisi reminds me of that only in a more Detailed Sunni government so I agree with you Don't for get the Armenian genocide the Turkish also had there hands in now there in North Africa Libya in African arab areas outside Tripoli 😢

Yes Libya is getting ripped apart because turkey wants to aid the unrecognised government of Benghazi to control the country so it can agree to have a ocean border with Libya through south the greek island of Crete after large deposits of Gas was found in the area. Egypt and Greece have also agreed to cooperate against the Turkish, Libyan deal.

Somalia is another country Turkey is heavily invested in to make a china style bankruptcy agreement like that which happened in Kenya. There is a number of African nations joining in this scam the turks have learned from the Chinese.

And lets not even start in the fact there are 12 illegal Turkish military bases in Northern Iraq and a further dozen in Syria occupying a large portion of Iraq and Syria with the aid of "Rebels" whom are mostly Turkish.

Erdogans party have even promised to turn Kirkuk and Mosul to their 84 and 85th province after taking Aleppo from Syria. I would very much prefer if they returned back to their homeland in Kazakhstan and left the middle east of their genocidal mentiality

Evening how is everyone?

Kawther wrote:Yes Libya is getting ripped apart because turkey wants to aid the unrecognised government of Benghazi to control the country so it can agree to have a ocean border with Libya through south the greek island of Crete after large deposits of Gas was found in the area. Egypt and Greece have also agreed to cooperate against the Turkish, Libyan deal.

Somalia is another country Turkey is heavily invested in to make a china style bankruptcy agreement like that which happened in Kenya. There is a number of African nations joining in this scam the turks have learned from the Chinese.

And lets not even start in the fact there are 12 illegal Turkish military bases in Northern Iraq and a further dozen in Syria occupying a large portion of Iraq and Syria with the aid of "Rebels" whom are mostly Turkish.

Erdogans party have even promised to turn Kirkuk and Mosul to their 84 and 85th province after taking Aleppo from Syria. I would very much prefer if they returned back to their homeland in Kazakhstan and left the middle east of their genocidal mentiality

Haftar House of Representatives in Tripoli are being fooled I think , exactly by Erdogan rep's in Libyan deals woow😨

Bosnia Herzegovina and Sandzak wrote:Evening how is everyone?

Salaam 😊 good evening

Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa wrote:Salaam 😊 good evening

Hello and Salaam to you my comrade and sister in Allah, how has the day treated you?

Bosnia Herzegovina and Sandzak wrote:Hello and Salaam to you my comrade and sister in Allah, how has the day treated you?

Great thx you

Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa wrote:Great thx you

Mine was nice, but yesterday was pretty good seeing my gf. Allah willing these good days will continue.

Subhan Allah, I have great friends and the finest lady in the world. Now let me be humble.

These things are not forever and one day we will see them reach the end of the long journey to judgement day when that which is material fades to dust and where the first life determines our fate thereafter.

Allah will be there waiting to see you, he is here with you and he'll be here long after. This world a great creation, is but a symptom of the universe.

Forum View

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates