Establishment of a Goverment
I. The power of the government shall be given, wholly and completely, to the Diarchy. Their power may not be infringed upon, nor their right to rule denied.
II. The Diarchy grant power to citizens of the Kingdom of Thegye to act as representatives of the Diarchy.
1. The Diarchy will establish the office of the Deputy of the Steward. The Deputy of the Steward will have the authority to order and organize all internal affairs in the name of the Diarchy. The Diarchy will appoint the Deputy of Steward and may dismiss the Deputy at any time. The Deputy of the Steward will be directly responsible for all roleplay and community events. The Deputy of the Steward will be authorized, by the Diarchy, to appoint Stewards to assist them in their duties.
2. The Diarchy will establish the office of the Deputy of the Chancellor. The Deputy of the Chancellor will have the authority to order and conduct all foreign and external affairs in the name of the Diarchy. The Diarchy will appoint the Deputy of the Chancellor and may dismiss the Deputy at any time. The Deputy of the Chancellor will be authorized, by the Diarchy, to appoint Chancellors to assist them in their duties. The Deputy of the Chancellor will be authorized to create an embassy policy and enter it into law.
3. The Diarchy will appoint any other Deputies deemed necessary and may give them any authority they desire.
Rights and Orders of the Citizens
I. The rights and orders of the citizens herein described will not be infringed upon by any member of the government, nor the Diarchy, nor any other entity, whether recognized or unrecognized. A citizen is defined as a single player controlling a single nation residing within the Kingdom of Thegye.
II. The Rights of the citizens are as follows:
1. Each citizen shall have the right to speak freely, under the orders inscribed below and in good faith with the rules of the mighty Moderators.
2. Each citizen shall have the right to freely extend or withhold endorsements.
3. Each citizen shall have the right to a fair trial by the Diarchy and the fair administration of punishments, according to the law.
4. Each citizen shall have the right to campaign for the position of World Assembly Delegate at any time.
III. The Orders of the citizens are as follows:
1. Each citizen will be permitted a single nation within the Kingdom of Thegye.
2. No citizen will be permitted to post gory, R-rated, sexual, or severely offensive content on the Regional Message Board.
3. No citizen will be permitted to have multiple WA nations.
4. The posting of repeated messages, especially with the intent to spam the Regional Message Board, is strictly forbidden.
Proceedures of Government
I. The rightful procedures of government action should, as thus, follow:
1. The Diarchy
i. Should either member of the Diarchy become unable to fill their position, the other Diarch may fill their position. Should both members of the Diarchy be unable to fill their positions, the Deputy of the Steward shall fill that role.
2. The Deputies of the Steward and of the Chancellor and of all other deputies.
i. Should the Deputy of the Steward become unable to fill their position, the Deputy of the Chancellor will fill that role. If they are unable or refuse the role, a Diarch may appoint a temporary replacement.
ii. Should the Deputy of the Chancellor be unable to fill their role, the Deputy of the Steward shall fill that role. If they are unable or refuse that role, a Diarch may appoint a temporary replacement.
iii. Should any other deputy become unable to fill their role, their Deputy Chief or a Diarch may install a temporary replacement.
3. Any member of the government has the right to take leave of their position for a limited and announced period of time. They may not be punished for taking leave of their position unless their leave extends beyond the time provided.
II. The removal and impeachment of government officials should, as thus, follow:
1. Should any citizen of Thegye believe that any appointed member of the government has knowingly and intently broken the laws lain out above and below, they shall bring evidence and an accusation against that member of the government to the Diarchy.
2. Should this evidence be enough to impeach a member of the government, the Diarchy will immediately suspend their authority and begin a trial. This trial shall last no less than three days and no more than seven. The decision of the Diarchy shall be final and may not be challenged or appealed unless a Diarch requests a boon for the guilty party.
3. The guilty party may be punished by both removal from their position, as well as any civil punishment allowed by the Diarchy.
4. The Diarchy may immediately replace the guilty party with a lawful replacement.
Amendments and Codes
I. Amendments may be presented to the Diarchy for addition to the Bassilisha.
1. Any citizen of the Kingdom of Thegye may propose an amendment to the Bassilisha. These amendments will then be accepted or denied by the Diarchy. If accepted, the proposal will be added into the Bassilisha.
II. The Addition of Codes to the Bassilisha
1. Any citizen of the Kingdom of Thegye may submit codes for public approval to the Diarchy. Should a Diarch support the proposed Code, it shall be added into the Codes.
The region that wishes to open embassies must have at least 40 nations.
All regions that exceed 20 embassies will not be considered eligible for embassies with Thegye. If you believe that your region should be exempt from this rule, please contact the Chancellor.
The region must be considered active should they be considered for an embassy.
Any region that wishes to construct embassies must not espouse extreme ideologies.
Diplomats must join the main forum of communication in order to increase communication.
If any region with an existing embassy falls below these standards embassies will be closed swiftly.
Diarch: Peraro Krotoik
World Assembly Delegate: Bassiliya
Deputy of the Steward: Almaaz
Royal Surveyor: Hallowmoss
Deputy of the Chancellor: Santa Carina Wheels