Because I know the reasons why Iím not using the RMB. I can improve it, and encourage people to use it more often. And you shouldnít think I can't handle this just because Iíve only been here for a bit more than three months. Never judge a Royaltica by their time in the South Pacific.
Why should I vote for you? Oooo, thereís Her Majesty Queen Auphelia of the RMB! Let me only vote for herÖ
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Vote for me too! I am a good candidate, because if I am elected, the RMB will be a fun place to chat!
How will you improve the RMB?
One of the ways is by having weekly events. A few examples are:
- RMB Messaging Days! It is like Endorsing Days, but it is about who was the most active in the RMB for a week.
- RMB Quizzes! I will post questions in the RMB, and it is just like a regular quiz. Whoever gets the most right, wins.
I will think of more events if you elect me!
Do you have any rules you consider very important, and rules you want to change?
VI. Thou Shalt Not Violate Othersí Privacy, IX. Thou Shalt Not Post Inappropriate Things, X. Thou Shalt Quote as the Quotee Intended, and VII. Thou Shalt Not Troll, Bait, or Flame are rules I consider important. Those who violate rules like these will be banned after one warning. Rules like III. Thou Shalt Not Ask for Endorsements nor Recruit on the RMB, and V. Thou Shalt Not Multi-Post will be given three warnings. Newcomers to the RMB will be given three warnings for every rule when they break them as they might not know the rules, and might forget them. V. Thou Shalt Not Multi-Post, and XIV. Thou Shalt Post Substantive Content are some of the rules I want to change. V. Thou Shalt Not Multi-Post states that there is a rule that two posts in a row is illegal. But I think it should be extended to three posts in a row would be illegal. It would also support the next ruleís change. I think XIV. Thou Shalt Post Substantive Content should be changed, too. Why is posting only one word, like ďYes!Ē illegal? What if you need to respond to another person, and you donít have anything else to post besides ďYes!Ē? Wonít it be considered rude if youíre still online, but arenít responding? And also, what if you have something else to say? You have to wait for someone else to post! But if it is spam, it'll be suppressed.
How will you choose polls?
I will mostly choose them myself, or ask the other two councillors, if I am given full control over them. But I will introduce another event, where the region will get to suggest polls, and the Local Council and I will choose the best one! The suggestion period will happen every Friday, and the poll we choose will be displayed on Saturday.
How can I support you?
1. Spread the word of me running for Local Councillor!
2. Change your pretitle or motto to ďVote Royaltica for LCĒ, or anything like that!
3. Upvote this dispatch!
4. Change your flag! Hereís a link to the flag: https://imgur.com/a/0BaTEMp
1. Because, personally, I donít use the RMB because it is boring. I can improve it, and encourage people to use it more often.
2. The double posting rule will be modified to become a triple posting rule. I think roleplay should be allowed, unless there is a debate, conversation between multiple people, or anything big going on. If there is, the roleplayers will politely be directed to the roleplay regions.
3. Yes. If there is someone who I donít like serving with, Iíll just manage, and try to add my ideas in, but respect theirs as well. Iíll also try to be kind to that person, so they might be kind back to me.
4. If I am elected, I will revitalize the RMB.
5. I am probably aiming for higher things.
6. None. I hope that doesnít discourage you from voting for me! Anyway, if I never get a chance to prove myself, how will you know if having no experience is okay? And how will I get elected in the future if I have no experience? Then it will stay that way forever, sadly, if no one votes for me.
7. I prefer cake.
1. As I already stated, the double posting rule will be modified to become a triple posting rule. I think roleplay should be allowed, unless there is a debate, conversation between multiple people, or anything big going on. If there is, the roleplayers will politely be directed to the roleplay regions.
2. I donít know, but I might in the future.
3. Probably. I might hold a poll sometime to see if we are getting a new flag or not.
4. I will be running a few events in the RMB to increase its popularity, and I will be having many polls. Also, each week I will have the region decide the poll!
I think I need to prove myself to the region to have the ability to do things like this, as I am new, and am looking to have a high position (I aim high!). Now, I donít really have things Iím working on, so I think the LC responsibility will work out well. If I do, I will try to do a bit of what I'm working on, and more of LC. That will make it harder for me to participate in more things, but I think itíll be worth it.
1. My ideal RMB is one with events, and one that is a hub for social activity.
2. As I already stated, I think roleplay should be allowed, unless there is a debate, conversation between multiple people, or anything big going on. If there is, the roleplayers will politely be directed to the roleplay regions.
3. I have big ideas for the RMB, and I would never break any rules!
4. I don't know.
5. I'm way more active on Discord.
6. I wouldn't support abolishing it. I would support restructuring it.
7. Yes, or people might get discouraged to use the RMB.
8. Yes. That would help the Local Council have a connection to the South Pacific laws.
9. Defenderism is obviously better if we're going to stay democratic.
1. Yes, because I don't think those rules should be applied.
2. Trivial. I still don't get why she's considered as an RMB spammer, and why she got condemned.
I'd electrocute him. But I would feel very uncomfortable torturing anyone...
Again, I'd electrocute them. But I would still feel very uncomfortable torturing anyone...